Author Topic: Lin Wood tells Republicans to withhold votes from GOP candidates in Georgia runoff over their silenc  (Read 922 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lin Wood tells Republicans to withhold votes from GOP candidates in Georgia runoff over their silence
November 23, 2020 | Frieda Powers

A prominent lawyer for the Trump campaign suggested voters in Georgia “threaten to withhold” their support of Republican senators headed for runoff elections.

Attorney Lin Wood sent a message on Twitter to Republicans in the state, targeting GOP incumbents David Perdue and Senator Kelly Loeffler who have remained largely silent on the issue of voter fraud and not done enough to back President Trump’s battle against the 2020 election results.

Wood, who filed his own lawsuit against Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to halt the certification of election results in the state, tweeted several messages focused on the critical races that are important to maintaining the GOP majority in the U.S. Senate.

Loeffler, who is facing Democrat Raphael Warnock, and Perdue, who will be facing a runoff against Democrat Jon Ossoff, both failed to secure more than 50 percent of the vote in the November election. They are headed for runoff elections scheduled for January 5 and have been immersed in drumming up support across the state as Democrats are pouring their resources into the tight races to flip the seats.

“I have learned in recent days that most members of @GaRepublicans are doing NOTHING to fight for their constituents votes for @realDonaldTrump. They have prematurely surrendered our state & nation to third party bad actors who are involved in a coup & tried to steal our election,” Wood tweeted his criticism over the weekend.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/23/lin-wood-tells-republicans-to-withhold-votes-from-gop-candidates-in-georgia-runoff-over-their-silence-998970
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I call this suicide.  KIlling onself to 'get back' at another is not a realistic solution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I call this suicide.

Yeah..not a smart move imho

People will do this and we lose the Senate..that has far more serious consequences than trying to make a statement.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I call this suicide.  KIlling onself to 'get back' at another is not a realistic solution.

Agree, very ill advised.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Agree, very ill advised.

Agree fully.  This was an incredibly stupid and counterproductive thing for Lin Wood to say.
James 1:20

Offline dfwgator

Offline Hoodat

It really won't matter if no changes are made.  Even if they get every Trump voter to show up plus another 20%, the Dems will simply generate that many more fraudulent votes in two or three select counties to win the election four days after election day.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Agree fully.  This was an incredibly stupid and counterproductive thing for Lin Wood to say.

Guy is a nutjob. He's being sued by his partners for physically threatening them, and generally being a looney toons.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
    Surely, there is a forthcoming tweet coming from President Trump telling his supporters to disregard Lin Wood and wholly support the two Georgia GOP senators. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. :whistle:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Absalom

Surely, there is a forthcoming tweet coming from President Trump telling his supporters to disregard Lin Wood and wholly support the two Georgia GOP senators. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
-------------------------------
Wise sarcasm, as Trump, an unhinged malcontent, draws neurotics such as this, all his life.
As confirmation, just glance at the laundry list of Trump appointments/nominees since his
very first day!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 06:52:17 pm by Absalom »

Offline Hoodat

Here is what Lin Wood actually said:

I have learned in recent days that most members of
@GaRepublicans
 are doing NOTHING to fight for their constituents votes for
@realDonaldTrump
. They have prematurely surrendered our state & nation to third party bad actors who are involved in a coup & tried to steal our election.

Politicians love votes & money (not necessarily in that order).

Want to get
@SenLoeffler
 &
@sendavidperdue
 out of their basements to demand that action must be taken to fix steal of the 11/3 GA election?

Threaten to withhold your votes & money.

Demand that they represent you.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1330291300659326978

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1330220682169475073

I agree 100% with Lin Wood's statement.  If politicians aren't going to represent me, then they aren't getting my vote.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I agree 100% with Lin Wood's statement.  If politicians aren't going to represent me, then they aren't getting my vote.

Thanks, @Hoodat I knew there was more to that story but have not found the time to look into it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical

Still retarded.

Offline Hoodat

Still retarded.

So it's retarded to hold our elected officials accountable?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What's ill advised is demanding Republicans boycott one election, where Republicans are powerless to repair:  1/5/21 runoff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical

In this manor? Yes.

Offline skeeter

I HATE being on constant defense, as well. But here we are.

Offline Hoodat

In this manor? Yes.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over expecting different results.

So let's say that Georgia politicians do absolutely nothing to repair the current corrupt and unlawful election system, and that every single Trump voter that voted for Perdue and Loeffler/Collins/et al in November does so again in January.  How can you possibly think that Perdue and Loeffler win, considering that Dekalb County digs up 50K more votes than their record-breaking November total, Fulton County 80K more, Gwinnett 60K more, Clayton 35,000 more, etc.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------
Wood (for brains) asserts that the priority of the Ga. Senatorial
candidates must be to "demand action fixing the steal of the 11/3 election".
This despite the fact that Trump's lawsuits have been flushed down the
commode, as baseless gossip, hearsay and innuendo from his 'lawyers".
Instead the Ga. candidates are focused on winning their runoffs which would 
give the Republicans a +4 advantage in the Senate, effectively blocking
the most radical aspects of the Biden Agenda and thereby energizing the
R's for the 2022 mid-terms.
So who is wise here? Trump and his "lawyers" or Loeffler and Purdue
The Wise choose wisely, otherwise they fail throughout life!!!!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In this manor? Yes.

Looks kike it's working!

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec

Both @KLoeffler and @Perduesenate have called for a full signature review and audit of the mail-in ballots.

That is the right move.

11:41 AM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1330914347091169280
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Looks kike it's working!

@JackPosobiec

Both @KLoeffler and @Perduesenate have called for a full signature review and audit of the mail-in ballots.

That is the right move.

Good. It's really in their own interests to make a stink about the obvious fraud. The higher the pain level they can bring on the state officials in charge of the past election the less likely they'll try pulling the same sh*t.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks kike it's working!

@JackPosobiec

That is the right move.

If this fine-point Sharpie has all the massive brains everybody says he has, he'd issue a statement clarifying he doesn't want a Republican boycott of the Senate runoff elections. These are two Federal elections, and the candidates in question have no power to repair broken state Election laws to which he refers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Looks kike it's working!

@JackPosobiec

That is the right move.

Great!  Can we now ditch this anti-Trump fake news BS about Lin Wood telling Georgia Republicans not to vote?  Lin Wood basically did what Trump would have done.  And it worked.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Surely, there is a forthcoming tweet coming from President Trump telling his supporters to disregard Lin Wood and wholly support the two Georgia GOP senators. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. :whistle:

The President has routinely been tweeting about the importance of the GA election and his support for both candidates @FeelNoPain

Offline Hoodat

Good. It's really in their own interests to make a stink about the obvious fraud.

Bingo. It will also provide separation between Loeffler and the person who appointed her (which is basically at the root of why Kemp doesn't like Trump).  Loeffler has exhibited the most pro-Trump voting record of any Senator, so it should be a bonus for her to cut all ties to Kemp.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-