Author Topic: Why Trump is waiting  (Read 88 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Trump is waiting
« on: November 23, 2020, 02:13:11 pm »
November 23, 2020
Why Trump is waiting
By Jared Peterson

I think (perhaps "hope" is more accurate) President Trump has something approaching the same thoughts and plan to bust the fraudulent election that occurs to me.  I suspect that he is deliberately avoiding major public addresses claiming electoral fraud until there is a solid evidentiary record, at least somewhere, to support that claim.

Millions of Trump's voters — based on the numbers alone, how, when, and under what circumstances they rolled out on Election Day and the morning after, and the massive numbers of statistical and numerical improbabilities that rise to the level of an impossibility — already are 100% convinced that Trump won decisively and that this was a coup attempt, not an election.  But the rest of the population needs some "concrete" proof (as if the foregoing were not concrete enough).

So Trump is waiting.

Either Ms. Powell and Mr. Giuliani find a court where they can lay out the proof they claim to have, or, failing that, they lay it out publicly.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/why_trump_is_waiting.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34