Author Topic: Report: Biden to Name Russia Hoaxer, CNN Analyst Tony Blinken Secretary of State  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 22 Nov 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly set to announce this week that Tony Blinken, who supported the idea of “Russia collusion,” would be his Secretary of State.

Bloomberg News reported Sunday evening:

President-elect Joe Biden intends to name his longtime adviser Antony Blinken as secretary of State, according to three people familiar with the matter, setting out to assemble his cabinet even before Donald Trump concedes defeat.

In addition, Jake Sullivan, formerly one of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, is likely to be named Biden’s national security adviser, according to two people familiar with the matter. An announcement is expected Tuesday, the people said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/11/22/report-biden-to-name-russia-hoaxer-cnn-analyst-tony-blinken-secretary-of-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Marriage and proliferation of the Biden and Clinton Crime syndicates.  These two now have their collective knees on our throats.
Watch for much much more of this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Paul Sperry  @paulsperry_
BREAKING: State Department emails reveal that after joining Burisma’s board, Hunter Biden requested meetings with then-Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who is now Joe Biden's pick for Secretary of State
11:15 PM · Nov 23, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Paul Sperry  @paulsperry_
BREAKING: State Department emails reveal that after joining Burisma’s board, Hunter Biden requested meetings with then-Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who is now Joe Biden's pick for Secretary of State
11:15 PM · Nov 23, 2020
  The trio of Joe Biden - Antony Blinken- Hunter Biden.  Modern Wynken' - Blinken' and Nod

Wynken
Blynken
Nod

Except instead of a cute wooden shoe boat, these three are taking us on a burning rocket ride into Chicom hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The trio of Joe Biden - Antony Blinken- Hunter Biden.  Modern Wynken' - Blinken' and Nod

Wynken
Blynken
Nod

Except instead of a cute wooden shoe boat, these three are taking us on a burning rocket ride into Chicom hell.
But they're right back on the gravy train.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
But they're right back on the gravy train.

Criminal element voted right into the highest levels.  At least the Clinton's waited until they left, to get their Foundation Family Crime syndicate going.  The Biden family will be hitting the ground rolling.

Offline skeeter

Criminal element voted right into the highest levels.  At least the Clinton's waited until they left, to get their Foundation Family Crime syndicate going.  The Biden family will be hitting the ground rolling.

I assume you're using the word 'voted' very loosely.

The implications of this past fraudulent election are staggering.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I assume you're using the word 'voted' very loosely.

The implications of this past fraudulent election are staggering.

I am 75% certain this election was stolen.  I am almost 100% certain there is nothing we can do about it, at this particular time. Not enough time or evidence to flip enough states to get DJT to 270.

Offline skeeter

I am 75% certain this election was stolen.  I am almost 100% certain there is nothing we can do about it, at this particular time. Not enough time or evidence to flip enough states to get DJT to 270.

I'm not only 100% certain this past election was stolen, I'm only now beginning to understand the role widespread fraud has played in US elections for a very long time now. Only their scale has changed.

And I'm beginning to agree there is nothing that can be done about it.

It's a tragedy, because as I said it's implication this time are immense.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:42:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

I agree with you, @catfish1957 and @skeeter . I'm wondering whether we should either learn to speak Mandarin in a hurry, or prepare to go out in a blaze of glory.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org