State Chapters > Arizona

Happy Thanksgiving

(1/3) > >>

HikerGuy83:
I've been pretty busy as of late.

Seems some of my coworkers had the audacity to get Covid19.

Making life a little more challenging for the rest of us.

However, if I ever complained...I would be a most ungrateful individual.

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  However you celebrate it, may it be the best for you.

DB:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 23, 2020, 03:41:04 am ---I've been pretty busy as of late.

Seems some of my coworkers had the audacity to get Covid19.

Making life a little more challenging for the rest of us.

However, if I ever complained...I would be a most ungrateful individual.

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  However you celebrate it, may it be the best for you.

--- End quote ---

Same right back atcha @HikerGuy83 ...  :beer:

Me too. My boy and all of his wound up with the woohan. That's 7 and his inlaws for another 5... Twelve folks not going to be showing up for the T-day extravaganza. Bummer deal.

But everybody is doing just fine, though their baby was a bit of a scare for a minute. They're a week in already and the first two (his wife and the baby) are starting to be feeling better. So the rest will follow and pull through alright.

Plenty to be grateful in that... And more pie for me.   :laugh:

240B:
Prolly start thawing my turkey tomorrow.

Sighlass:
My good neighbor is on her death bed, they don't know if she will make it to Thanksgiving.... She said the sweetest thing to her son yesterday.... She told her son if he will stay with her a few days (while she dies) that she will say hello to her husband for him (husband died last year)....

I am a crybaby, a 6'4" crybaby when something like this hits me. Man I am gonna miss her, she was a good neighbor (as was her husband)... I said my goodbyes today to her, she responded but just barely (I tried not crying to no avail).

Hug your love one any way you can gang... and happy Thanksgiven.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version