Author Topic: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says he will not take COVID-19 vaccine  (Read 336 times)

Online mountaineer

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says he will not take COVID-19 vaccine
By Kenneth Garger
November 27, 2020 | 1:37am
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said on Thursday he will not take a COVID-19 vaccine.

“I’m telling you, I’m not going to take it. It’s my right,” Bolsonaro said in a live broadcast streamed on multiple social media platforms.

The right-wing leader also said that Congress is unlikely to require Brazilians to get vaccinated.

Bolsonaro, an ardent supporter of President Trump, has repeatedly downplayed the seriousness of the coronavirus pandemic even though he contracted the bug over the summer. ...
More at NY Post

If he's already had the 'rona, why should he be expected to be vaccinated?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says he will not take COVID-19 vaccine
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 05:00:10 pm »
Because US media people hate him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 05:17:10 pm »
Because US media people hate him.

And because there is an ulterior  motive where the vaccine is a first shot across the bow at implementing "government submission"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 08:06:44 pm »
A vaccine would usher in "government submission"? Or it threatens "government submission"  by shutting down shutdowns and mask mandates? I'm not sure what you mean.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 08:18:59 pm »
A vaccine would usher in "government submission"? Or it threatens "government submission"  by shutting down shutdowns and mask mandates? I'm not sure what you mean.

No...

Like a first shot across the bow to see how well the populus reacts and abides to mandatory government mandates, in additon to masks.  Work for vaccines?, Why the hell not too for 2A, SJW mandates, reparations, etc.

The waters are being tested.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.