Author Topic: Devin Nunes warns 'growing concern' that Biden and Obama will shut down Durham inquiry  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes warns 'growing concern' that Biden and Obama will shut down Durham inquiry
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | November 22, 2020 11:21 AM
 | Updated Nov 22, 2020, 11:46 AM

Rep. Devin Nunes warned of "growing concern" that President-elect Joe Biden, taking cues from former President Barack Obama, will shut down U.S. Attorney John Durham's inquiry into the Russia investigation.

The California Republican, who is the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, said on Sunday that Attorney General William Barr should set up a special counsel before Inauguration Day to keep the so-called investigation of the investigators alive.

"Now we're sitting waiting for Durham to complete this investigation. I think people are getting not only very frustrated but also, there's a growing concern that Durham is not going to come out with anything and then Biden and Obama are going to be back in, and they're going to shut this investigation off," Nunes told Maria Bartiromo on her Fox News program, Sunday Morning Futures.

The congressman noted that Obama moved about a mile away from the White House after his eight years as president, asserting that Obama "set up shop" and spent time propping up Sen. Kamala Harris, who is now vice president-elect, during the Democratic Party presidential primaries until she "bombed out" before they shifted to backing Biden.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-warns-growing-concern-that-biden-and-obama-will-shut-down-durham-inquiry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, DUH!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Growing Concern?"

LMAO!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

Is there any actual evidence that Barr and Durham were actually going to do anything serious about the corruption in the swamp?

I've not seen anything so far that would lead me to believe they are.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think the Justice Dept has been stringing us all along for the past 2 years...no arrests or convictions.. 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think the Justice Dept has been stringing us all along for the past 2 years...no arrests or convictions.. 9999hair out0000
ARE YOU RETARDED!!
Biden is going to shut down ALL current so called 'investigations'. Not that it matters. Nothing happening anyway.
However, Biden and his team of jackals will open hundreds of so called 'investigations' into Trump, his family, his supporters, and anyone who has ever been within 20ft of him. But unlike Republicans, these 'investigations' will arrest people first and let their press corps rip them to shreds. No investigations will be necessary. They are GUILTY! Doesn't matter if they committed any 'crime' or not. They are guilty of not being "with the Party (Sieg Heil!)" and that alone is enough to throw them in jail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Barr goes of course, and so does Durham.  He will be rifted, for certain.  Any evidence they discovered, they better take with them, for it will be shredded DAY ONE of a Biden presidency.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
Devin Nunes warns 'growing concern' that Biden and Obama will shut down Durham inquiry

Fishrrman prediction:
Mr. Durham will be fired and his investigation terminated on January 21.
(nothing follows)