Author Topic: Fauci: 'We're in a very difficult situation at all levels' but 'help is on the way'  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: 'We're in a very difficult situation at all levels' but 'help is on the way'
By Zack Budryk - 11/22/20 11:23 AM EST

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, warned that the U.S. was in a “very, very difficult situation at all levels” with regard to the coronavirus pandemic, but said “we should not look upon this as a hopeless situation.”

“We’re in a very, very difficult situation at all levels,” Fauci said on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” citing increasing infections throughout most of the country. He added that in terms of public health measures to stem the spread, “we’re  not talking about shutting down the country and locking down completely but we do know mitigation measures work” such as wearing masks, social distancing and frequent hand-washing.

Fauci, pointing to the development of two separate vaccine candidates, urged Americans not to lose hope even as they continued to take precautions.

“You don’t want people to get terrified but you want them to understand that we can do something about that by mitigation methods and also help is on the way, so we should not look upon this as a hopeless situation,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/527072-fauci-were-in-a-very-difficult-situation-at-all-levels-but-help-is
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Faucci has been leading this effort. Faucci admits Trump followed his every recommendation.

When does Faucci admit mistakes?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Fraud. After nine months of gloomy predictions suddenly Fauci is now finding reasons for optimism.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fauci is a Dem troll.
Trump should have canned his butt day one.
If he had, America would be a much different, a much better, place today.
As many have said before me, Fauci is determined to keep the COVID panic going on 'forever'.
It is his only claim to fame. It is his only claim to power.
Would Fauci even be on 'Face the Nation' but for COVID? Of course not.
And he knows this very well.
Like all the companies supplying cancer drugs, the last thing Fauci wants is for COVID to be cured.
If COVID goes away, so does he.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I doubt he's really the nation's "top ... expert."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He's certainly the media's favorite, which should tell you something.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, I'm not so sure. After all, NIAID funded the research that created the virus, both in North Carolina and in China at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci has been head of NIAID for decades.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis