Author Topic: Observers shocked at Greta Thunberg’s inability to answer a simple question without a script  (Read 873 times)

Online mountaineer

And in this mess, what would be the pscyhe makeup of parents who would parade their child in this manner?
That's the disturbing part. They've always known she had mental health issues and learning disabilities. But they've turned her into some kind of meal ticket, so all's well in the Thunberg household, I guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, good run down V33.  And in this mess, what would be the pscyhe makeup of parents who would parade their child in this manner?

That's where @Wingnut's diagnosis comes into play:  Münchhausen by Proxy.  Her shitty parents made her sickness a public spectacle so they could obtain something of value.  What they did to her was criminal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is anyone shocked by this? Independent thought runs counter to everything the left holds dear. They teach DOGMA,not thought. You think what the collective thinks,or you are a speed bump in the road to Global Government.

Independent thought and individualism is also counter-revolutionary.

If your Masters want you to think,they will tell you what they want you to think.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Lando Lincoln

@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, good run down V33.  And in this mess, what would be the pscyhe makeup of parents who would parade their child in this manner?

Exactly.  And then there is the enabling media on an international scope.  Dystopia has arrived.  It is everywhere.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

Not so sure.  Probably simple Stage Fright.

It may have been a simple case of "Oh crap!  He's asking me singularly to respond to a direct question on this panel".

Soon as he began to speak, she froze and stopped listening.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Not so sure.  Probably simple Stage Fright.
Both parents are actors and have trained her to play this particular role for several years now. I suspect it's more a case of not being prepared to answer a simple question without a script.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Both parents are actors and have trained her to play this particular role for several years now. I suspect it's more a case of not being prepared to answer a simple question without a script.

I still think it's an inherent memory problem.  The tell is when she asked them to "repeat the first part of the question?"  Plus, the question must have been off-script.  That's the risk one takes when putting up a meat-puppet to make the emotion-driven points.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

The heroes/heroines of the Left, and the media in general, are too often constructed of tissue paper. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's where @Wingnut's diagnosis comes into play:  Münchhausen by Proxy.  Her shitty parents made her sickness a public spectacle so they could obtain something of value.  What they did to her was criminal.

@Cyber Liberty Unlike Victoria33 I played a Phycologist on TV and on radio too.  My show was ...Call me, J. Allen at (217) 581-9348 from Midnight to 6Am.    My line was: "I can work it out, If you let me">
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty Unlike Victoria33 I played a Phycologist on TV and on radio too.  My show was ...Call me, J. Allen at (217) 581-9348 from Midnight to 6Am.    My line was: "I can work it out, If you let me">

My radio slogan was, "I call 'em as I see 'em!  And if I don't see 'em, I make it up!"
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
My radio slogan was, "I call 'em as I see 'em!  And if I don't see 'em, I make it up!"

Brother,   Words to live by.   :beer:

Online Wingnut