Author Topic: Only 50 percent of likely voters say the 2020 election was not stolen by Democrats, while 47 percen  (Read 160 times)

rangerrebew

Nolte: Top Pollster Finds 47% Say ‘Likely’ Democrats Stole Election
polling
AP Photos/Patrick Semansky, Andrew Harnik
John Nolte19 Nov 202026,839
4:28

Only 50 percent of likely voters say the 2020 election was not stolen by Democrats, while 47 percent said it is likely Democrats stole the election.

There are polls and then there are poLoLs. Fox News, New York Times/ Siena, Washington Post/ABC, Quinnipiac, NBC/Marist, Reuters/Ipsos, Monmouth, Politico/Morning Consult… Those are all poLols — totally useless liars and propagandists who have gotten three election cycles so horribly and deliberately wrong, only a fool would pay attention to them. Liars. Damned liars. PoLoLs. Get away from me with your poLoLs.

And don’t even get me started on that useless clown Nate Silver.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/19/nolte-top-pollster-finds-47-say-likely-democrats-stole-election/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's interesting that a poll has only 3% "undecided, or I dunno."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

I'm surprised that 50% of likely voters still believe the election was legit.

I know we have a media black out on anything that might stop the old order from regaining power, but really how stupid do you have to be to not see whats going on?

100's of thousands of ballots show up in the middle of the night.

100's of thousands of ballots are cast that only vote for Biden.

The servers that the votes are tabulated and recorded on are in foreign countries.

The machines used to cast votes on are originally made for corrupt South American dictators to guarantee their re-elections.

4 key cities have (Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta)  incredibly high turnout for Biden and observers are obstructed in seeing the ballots.

If they get away with stealing this election (regardless of what happens in the Senate) we will look back and really regret the opportunity that was lost.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 06:46:00 pm by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home