Author Topic: Biden Emerges from the Basement for a Few Words, but Trips Over His Own Incoherence Again  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Emerges from the Basement for a Few Words, but Trips Over His Own Incoherence Again
By Nick Arama | Nov 20, 2020 10:30 AM ET

President Donald Trump’s legal challenges are wending their way through the courts, with recounts and audits underway.

But Joe Biden, who declared himself “president-elect” in the eyes of the media before anything was certified, and before any vote of the Electoral College despite his promise not to do so, is still imploding.

I’m not sure exactly what he’s trying to say here beyond that it costs money to detail the National Guard. But he went into glitching overload.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/20/282573-n282573

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
My guess is that once he's in the White House, ol' joe isn't going to be making many public appearances and won't be holding many press conferences, either.

Offline skeeter

The Biden campaign must've depleted the supply of Donezepil in the Washington DC area.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My guess is that once he's in the White House, ol' joe isn't going to be making many public appearances and won't be holding many press conferences, either.

And security briefs will be checking the status of his Depends.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

The term 'Friday afternoon news dump' will have an even less savory significance.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What I am saying is that ... we've got to do that thing ... that thing that I talked about before ... where governors can get funding ... funding ... and funding costs money ... if they need to bring into play the National Guard ... Corn Pop was just talking to me ... and you know what he said? ... he said funding costs money ...

My God people. Whether you are a flaming Leftwing crazy Communist homosexual or just a regular normal American citizen, everybody must realize that the entire world is laughing at us right now. We have a potential POTUS who cannot tie his own shoes or even feed himself. I hope the Communists/Leftists/NeverTrumps/Antifa crowd are all happy with what they have chosen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

What I am saying is that ... we've got to do that thing ... that thing that I talked about before ... where governors can get funding ... funding ... and funding costs money ... if they need to bring into play the National Guard ... Corn Pop was just talking to me ... and you know what he said? ... he said funding costs money ...

My God people. Whether you are a flaming Leftwing crazy Communist homosexual or just a regular normal American citizen, everybody must realize that the entire world is laughing at us right now. We have a potential POTUS who cannot tie his own shoes or even feed himself. I hope the Communists/Leftists/NeverTrumps/Antifa crowd are all happy with what they have chosen.
No joke!

BTW I guess congress just released the Hunter Biden report. Should make nice light reading this weekend.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:57:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden will be seen ten minutes per month.  His Press Secretary will be the face of the nation for the next four years.

The press will have four years to suck on their thumbs, for they will not be in a position to report much of anything.  CNN may not make it through the next four years due to the lack of anything interesting to report.

Just wait when taxes increase, or when the GND gets implemented via EO, and no one is there to stand before the moronic press to answer questions.  The press will become irrelevant, and their revenues will tank.  HUGE!  Goodbye obnoxious Jonathan Karl, Acosta, et al.  The worthless USA media will be given press releases from the Biden Administration and they will be told to formulate their stories from the releases.  One way communication, and no questions please!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The press will have four years to suck on their thumbs, for they will not be in a position to report much of anything.  CNN may not make it through the next four years due to the lack of anything interesting to report.
That is why some reporters are speculating that CNN/MSNBC and the whole DNC press bandwagon will continue to chase Trump for as long as they can. Of course they have a deranged hate for all things Trump or even related to anything Trump, but more than that they want to keep the Trump train going. If they suddenly stopped reporting on Trump/his family and friends, CNN would literally have NOTHING to broadcast. Without Trump CNN would go silent. So they have continue making up Trump stories for as long as they can just to stay in business.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

News channels will once again, as before Trump, report the news from around the world.  No longer will every minute be about Trump.  Good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
News channels will once again, as before Trump, report the news from around the world.  No longer will every minute be about Trump.  Good.

OUR msm won't change. Skittles and rainbows, unicorns. While I eat my ken-l-rations.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

And still the leaks will continue . . .
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And still the leaks will continue . . .

Hah. They'll be Official releases.

Offline jafo2010

It's a double edged sword for the whacko newsless media.  They will want to keep after Trump, but keeping him in the media will only aid him for his 2024 run.  I suspect the order will be issued from on high, the real people that run the world to let Trump fade away, like MacArthur.

Offline skeeter

It's a double edged sword for the whacko newsless media.  They will want to keep after Trump, but keeping him in the media will only aid him for his 2024 run.  I suspect the order will be issued from on high, the real people that run the world to let Trump fade away, like MacArthur.

Not a chance. The media needs to utterly humiliate him, they are collectively stupid and can't help it, and they'll only end up making him more of a martyr than he is already.

Offline jafo2010

If it comes down that way, they aid Trump for a return.  The actions by Biden and team will only destroy this economy, destroy jobs, etc.  Biden is owned by China, so everything he does will be for their benefit.  In the end, if the media keeps Trump at the forefront, they aid him in returning.  I don't see it happening.

And after Trump leaves and unwinds for 6-12 months, he might just decide to return to his life.  There is only so much abuse a human can withstand, even Donald Trump.  He could well decide that the country is lost to the globalists, and it is not worth the aggravation.

However, I would not be surprised if we see one or more of his sons in politics.  It gets in your blood, and you want more of it.