Author Topic: Biden to Schumer and Pelosi: ‘In my Oval Office, mi casa, you casa’  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden to Schumer and Pelosi: ‘In my Oval Office, mi casa, you casa’

By Ebony Bowden

November 20, 2020 | 5:05pm

President-elect Joe Biden told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer that they would have plenty of sway in his White House — butchering the Spanish phrase “mi casa es su casa,” or “your house is my house” along the way.

”In my Oval Office, mi casa, you casa,” Biden told Congress’ two most powerful Democrats at a meeting in his hometown of Wilmington, Del., on Friday, flanked by Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

Biden is continuing preparations to become the next occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., even as President Trump refuses to concede the election and fights the vote count in court.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Schumer (D-NY) have a contemptuous relationship with Trump.

While Schumer and Trump, both native New Yorkers who have known each other for decades, have spoken by phone throughout the pandemic on urgent coronavirus relief, Pelosi and the commander in chief have not spoken in more than a year.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/biden-to-schumer-and-pelosi-in-my-oval-office-mi-casa-you-casa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
No shocker for a bozo the clown who can't coherently put a complete sentence together. Sometime's got to do their bidding.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LottieDah

Bidet (er Biden) can crap himself and then smear the contents of his pants in Schumer's face and the MSM would completely ignore it.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What a dumb *ss!  Four years of this fool, and perhaps the electorate will flee the Democommies in droves!!!