Author Topic: Observers shocked at Greta Thunberg’s inability to answer a simple question without a script  (Read 886 times)

rangerrebew

Observers shocked at Greta Thunberg’s inability to answer a simple question without a script

11/17/2020 / By News Editors

Observers were shocked at a now viral video that shows environmental activist Greta Thunberg being unable to answer a basic question without a script.

Thunberg has been lauded by the media establishment for her thunderous speeches denouncing world leaders who don’t take climate change seriously enough.

However, when the teenage campaigner was asked a question on that very subject, her response, or lack thereof, was remarkable.

https://www.climate.news/2020-11-17-observers-shocked-greta-thunbergs-inability-to-answer.html

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
(Article by Paul Joseph Watson republished from Infowars.com)

Not fond of ole Greta but I don't believe a thing coming from infowars.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

I would they be shocked?  It should be expected.  Leftist tools aren't very smart.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

(Article by Paul Joseph Watson republished from Infowars.com)

Not fond of ole Greta but I don't believe a thing coming from infowars.

Here's the video:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would they be shocked?  It should be expected.  Leftist tools aren't very smart.
She has some kind of diagnosed medical mental condition.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And that is the voice of climate science the next 50 years?  That figures.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

Mental health

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was eight years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[19] The situation made her depressed. At the age of 11, she stopped talking and eating, and lost ten kilograms (22 lb) in two months.[20] Eventually, she was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism.[19] In one of her first speeches demanding climate action, Thunberg described the selective mutism aspect of her condition as meaning she "only speaks when necessary".[19]

Greta struggled with depression for three or four years before she began her school strike.[21] When she started protesting, her parents did not support her activism. Her father said he does not like her missing school but said: "[We] respect that she wants to make a stand. She can either sit at home and be really unhappy, or protest, and be happy".[22] Her Asperger diagnosis was made public nationwide in Sweden by her mother in May 2015, in order to help other families in a similar situation.[23] While acknowledging that her diagnosis "has limited me before", Thunberg does not view her Asperger's as an illness, and has instead called it her "superpower".[24]

Offline dfwgator

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Stockholm Syndrome brought on by Munchausen by proxy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Envirowhackos and animal rights acitivist are the worst of the worst as far as embedded brain damage of liberals.

Greta pretty much is their poster child.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

It couldn't have been more of a softball question. She couldn't respond. Tells me she's pretty dense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Stay in school, kids!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Are shitty, selfish parents a "mental condition?"   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It couldn't have been more of a softball question. She couldn't respond. Tells me she's pretty dense.

Looked to me like an extreme short-term memory problem. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Stockholm Syndrome brought on by Munchausen by proxy

I like the way you put it better, @Wingnut.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

I like the way you put it better, @Wingnut.

@Cyber Liberty I don't claim to be on a par with our resident psychobabolist @Victoria33 when it comes to diagnosing mental illness. 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
"Observers shocked at Greta Thunberg’s inability to answer a simple question without a script"

Seems Greta and Joe Biden have a lot in common.  OTOH, I would strongly suggest not putting them alone in the same room.

Offline Victoria33

Looked to me like an extreme short-term memory problem.
@Cyber Liberty

"The pervasive developmental disorders, or autism spectrum disorders, range from a severe form, called autistic disorder, to a milder form known as Asperger syndrome."

She is autistic.  She gets stuck on one thing, perhaps a certain toy, and cannot give it up.
She may keep that thing close to her the rest of her life.  She can repeat words over and over and never know what the words mean.  That is what she has done with "climate change".  The words were said to her about this subject, and she repeats the words over and over and over and over, and over.  She is a repeater machine.  I believe her parents are using her for money.

The first time I saw her talk, I wondered when she would stop centering on these words and suddenly have other words she liked better.  Or, maybe she would see a cat and center on that cat for five years or pick a new coat and wear it 24 hrs. a day and speak to the coat and not speak to a human.

Over the years, the definition of "autism" has been changed to include numerous other mental conditions, one being Asperger syndrome.  People wanted to have this "new" label so people who were not really autistic got this new label.

I tested two children who were actually autistic.  The child would not look at me - had to bang on the table to get his attention and had to keep doing that or he would look away and not speak.  The other one I tested, came into the room with a large phone book.  He spent his days memorizing names and addresses in the phone book.  He had to have the book with him or he would curl up and not speak.

Online mountaineer

Seems Greta and Joe Biden have a lot in common.  OTOH, I would strongly suggest not putting them alone in the same room.
Wouldn't that be a riveting conversation?  :laugh:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Biden and a young girl alone in the same room.  Sick, creepy Joe. No, even her, just no.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Lando Lincoln

@Cyber Liberty I don't claim to be on a par with our resident psychobabolist @Victoria33 when it comes to diagnosing mental illness.

@Wingnut - why?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

Biden and a young girl alone in the same room.  Sick, creepy Joe. No, even her, just no.
Good point.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

That's the upcoming new leader of the free world you are talking about.  /s

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

"The pervasive developmental disorders, or autism spectrum disorders, range from a severe form, called autistic disorder, to a milder form known as Asperger syndrome."

She is autistic.  She gets stuck on one thing, perhaps a certain toy, and cannot give it up.
She may keep that thing close to her the rest of her life.  She can repeat words over and over and never know what the words mean.  That is what she has done with "climate change".  The words were said to her about this subject, and she repeats the words over and over and over and over, and over.  She is a repeater machine.  I believe her parents are using her for money.

The first time I saw her talk, I wondered when she would stop centering on these words and suddenly have other words she liked better.  Or, maybe she would see a cat and center on that cat for five years or pick a new coat and wear it 24 hrs. a day and speak to the coat and not speak to a human.

Over the years, the definition of "autism" has been changed to include numerous other mental conditions, one being Asperger syndrome.  People wanted to have this "new" label so people who were not really autistic got this new label.

I tested two children who were actually autistic.  The child would not look at me - had to bang on the table to get his attention and had to keep doing that or he would look away and not speak.  The other one I tested, came into the room with a large phone book.  He spent his days memorizing names and addresses in the phone book.  He had to have the book with him or he would curl up and not speak.

Great explanation, @Victoria33!  I knew she is on the Spectrum, but I'm not very clear on what that means exactly (not my field of expertise).  I see a short term memory issue, and you know that is part of the diagnosis of Autism.

It must be very difficult, not remembering the beginning of a sentence by the time the sentence finishes.  I have an Aunt who had a mild stroke back in the late 70's, and it took years to fix that problem.  It was worse then the tunnel vision she had.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Great explanation, @Victoria33!  I knew she is on the Spectrum, but I'm not very clear on what that means exactly (not my field of expertise).  I see a short term memory issue, and you know that is part of the diagnosis of Autism.

It must be very difficult, not remembering the beginning of a sentence by the time the sentence finishes.  I have an Aunt who had a mild stroke back in the late 70's, and it took years to fix that problem.  It was worse then the tunnel vision she had.

@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, good run down V33.  And in this mess, what would be the pscyhe makeup of parents who would parade their child in this manner?