Author Topic: Rush: The Never Trumpers Want Trump to Save the GOP in Georgia  (Read 4277 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Rush: The Never Trumpers Want Trump to Save the GOP in Georgia
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2020, 12:27:10 am »
Ruin things?  WE gave you the things you're so worried about losing --- and we gave them to you while you stabbed us in the back for four bleep years.  Now you're twisting the same knife by fighting the President for exercising his Constitutional rights  --- not only on behalf of his Presidency and his voters ---- but also to prevent the fraud we 've witnessed from being institutionalized. 

Again:  is this stupidity on your part or evil?

At this moment in time,  I want to take you down politically any way I can ---  I want to render your political efforts moot, done, over, buried.  Right now, you are still my political enemy as much as any democrat ---  more so because you are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Don't feign disbelief and question how I can think this way.  And do NOT question my concern for the greater good.  You and yours, Sparky, are damn good teachers.  Everything I've learned about political hate for your "own"--- I learned from you and your fellow NeverTrumps. And now I simply despise you and yours as you have despised this President and his supporters.  A pox on your political house is too good for you.

You would do better to stand down and shut up.  You are nothing but gasoline on a fire that has been smoldering for four years.

Go away.

Well, I must admit .... better than using the "ignore" feature.  Kudos.  :2popcorn:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2020, 12:28:04 am »
Ruin things?  WE gave you the things you're so worried about losing --- and we gave them to you while you stabbed us in the back for four bleep years.  Now you're twisting the same knife by fighting the President for exercising his Constitutional rights  --- not only on behalf of his Presidency and his voters ---- but also to prevent the fraud we 've witnessed from being institutionalized. 

Again:  is this stupidity on your part or evil?

At this moment in time,  I want to take you down politically any way I can ---  I want to render your political efforts moot, done, over, buried.  Right now, you are still my political enemy as much as any democrat ---  more so because you are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Don't feign disbelief and question how I can think this way.  And do NOT question my concern for the greater good.  You and yours, Sparky, are damn good teachers.  Everything I've learned about political hate for your "own"--- I learned from you and your fellow NeverTrumps. And now I simply despise you and yours as you have despised this President and his supporters.  A pox on your political house is too good for you.

You would do better to stand down and shut up.  You are nothing but gasoline on a fire that has been smoldering for four years.

Go away.
Just damn.  :amen:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2020, 12:47:09 am »
Maybe, but what has that got to do with my post?

Whether or not you believe it's fair, and whether or not you characterize detractors as childish... The feces is about to hit the reciprocating oscillator.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2020, 12:48:35 am »
I'm not quite sure what you mean,  but I'll try again.         

I'll explain it so even a corporate lawyer can unnerstand it:

"Trumpism without Trump is like an ice cream sundae without ice cream."

I won't even address all the rest of that crap you posted because you could not grasp the above.

And stop whining because I think you are a troll.  So effin' what that I do?  I am not the sort of person you and @Weird Tolkienish Figure think I am.  Since I don't give a shit about what either of you think of me, it just doesn't bend my day.  Sorry to disappoint you.  If you get popped off TBR, it will be because a Moderator thinks you deserve it.  I'm too busy being Admin to be a Moderator too.

Yes, I have the ability, but I don't waste it on trolls, unless they need the permanent boot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2020, 01:02:50 am »
Whether or not you believe it's fair, and whether or not you characterize detractors as childish... The feces is about to hit the reciprocating oscillator.
You can jump up & down stiff legged & knock yourself out with the ‘I told you sos’ but don’t put words in my mouth, please.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2020, 01:04:45 am »
I'm not quite sure what you mean,  but I'll try again.    I understand that you can't abide those of us who didn't like either major party candidate.  Who reject the demand that we choose between two evils.

@Jazzhead

I can appreciate that.  You are essentially saying is that being opposed to a candidate is simply a disincentive to vote.  In other words, it is NOT an incentive to vote for the other candidate.  If one opposes Candidate A and Candidate B, one does not vote for either A or B.

Applying that to the election, 130,000 people in just two Georgia counties who have never voted before will NOT become miraculously motivated first-time voters for Candidate B solely because they oppose Candidate A - an anomally that incidentally was not repeated in any of the remaining 157 Georgia counties.  Thanks for confirming that for everyone.

There may have been millions of us overall,  judging by the myriad examples of GOP Senate and House incumbents who drew more votes than Trump.

In Georgia, that was not the case.  As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, 99.973% of those voting for Republican Senate candidates also voted for Trump.  Trump even received more votes than all the Republican House candidates put together.  Not sure why you are still trying to BS us with this same tired disproven premise.

Trump lost the popular vote by six million,  twice as much as he did in 2016.

Trump collected 74 million votes - 11 million more than he did in 2016.

I know that's irrelevant

Yet you brought it up anyway as if it actually meant something.

I'd like to save at least a few of them, and that's why the Georgia Senate runoffs are so important.

For the umpteenth time, how do you expect to win the Georgia runoffs when the same opportunity for fraud in the November election will be equally available in the runoffs, except this time, the incentive to cheat is a few magnitudes higher?

No question that voters of all stripes were motivated this year as never before.

On the Trump side, that was clear.  Anywhere across the country that Trump visited, tens of thousands showed up to greet him.  And even in places he didn't visit, groups of supporters got together and held their own support rallies.  And that support materialized into the highest vote total for a Republican Presidential candidate in US history.  Millions who were scared off by Trump in 2016 came around to vote for him in 2020.

On the Biden side, the exact opposite was true.  There were no big campaign gatherings.  There were no spontaneous rallies.  There was no demand for Biden to even show his face.  No press conferences.  Even the few appearances Biden made failed to draw more than a few dozen supporters.

In short, there was no motivation for Biden.  None, other than he had a 'D' after his name.  That would have been good for 65 million votes for any Democrat who actually campaigned (which Biden didn't).

Let's make it local for you.  When Trump shows up for a rally in Scranton, PA, thousands waited in line for hours to see him.  Yet the day before the election Biden holds a campaign block party which didn't even draw two dozen.  Yet somehow 70,000 more people turned out in your county to vote for Joe Biden than turned out for Hillary Clinton or Obama?  There is no conceivable way that this legitimately happened.  Thus the need to kick Republicans out of the election centers and do most of the tabulating between 12 midnight and 6 am.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:14:20 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2020, 01:15:27 am »
Thanks for the legwork on that, @Hoodat!  I just don't have the time anymore to deal with stupid posts lately.  Getting the Missus ready for her cataract surgery.  She is so excited!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2020, 01:19:44 am »
You and Trump want to take the Senate down with you.  How dare you ruin things with such arrogance?   

How dare you tell such lies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2020, 01:22:42 am »
Thanks for the legwork on that, @Hoodat!  I just don't have the time anymore to deal with stupid posts lately.  Getting the Missus ready for her cataract surgery.  She is so excited!

Let me know how that goes.  My mother is developing cataracts.  They recommend surgery some time in the next two years.   I hope she makes it that long just so she can stick it to social security and medicare.  She would be a millionaire twice over if her social security taxes had actually been invested instead.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2020, 01:31:31 am »
Let me know how that goes.  My mother is developing cataracts.  They recommend surgery some time in the next two years.   I hope she makes it that long just so she can stick it to social security and medicare.  She would be a millionaire twice over if her social security taxes had actually been invested instead.

Her eyesight has really been in decline for the past few years, since the move to BHC.  Her eyes have been bad since birth, and now the Doc says we bought replacement lenses that can set her to 20/20 vision.  I hope that works out, she's so excited!  Both eyes. 

She's had coke-bottle glasses since she was 13.  I'd love to show her a world without frames.

ETA:  Medicare will only pay for "standard" lenses.  Premium lenses are more expensive (about $2K per eye OOP).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:33:24 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2020, 01:44:23 am »

My old man went from about 75% occluded to wide-open 20/20 vision... Threw his glasses away the next day.

Very best wishes for Missus Slippy, w/ congrats and all my best! w00t! w00t!  :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2020, 01:49:11 am »
My old man went from about 75% occluded to wide-open 20/20 vision... Threw his glasses away the next day.

Very best wishes for Missus Slippy, w/ congrats and all my best! w00t! w00t!  :beer:

I'm hoping for that!  We'll pile up her glasses in the gravel lawn and have a little bonfire.  We decided to buy the best lenses there are, because she's worth it!
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2020, 01:52:26 am »
I'm hoping for that!  We'll pile up her glasses in the gravel lawn and have a little bonfire.  We decided to buy the best lenses there are, because she's worth it!

It sure was a game changer for the old man. He was always such an avid reader, and had quit even reading for a couple years before... Getting his eyes back was near to a miracle thing. I expect she will experience likewise.  Beauty day!

888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2020, 01:58:16 am »
It sure was a game changer for the old man. He was always such an avid reader, and had quit even reading for a couple years before... Getting his eyes back was near to a miracle thing. I expect she will experience likewise.  Beauty day!

888high58888

First eye on 12/5, second a month later.  I simply cannot describe how thrilled she was when the Ophthalmologist gave us the "bad" news.  She's been looking forward to a thing like this all her life,  moreso since we started hearing stories of people coming out of Cataract surgery with improved eyesight.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2020, 12:24:59 pm »

Best wishes,  @Cyber Liberty ,  for you and your wife.  I hope she has a speedy and successful recovery. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2020, 01:43:41 pm »
Best wishes,  @Cyber Liberty ,  for you and your wife.  I hope she has a speedy and successful recovery.

Thanks, @Jazzhead!  This might just make 2020 a bit worthwhile....
I will NOT comply.