Author Topic: Dominion voting software can permit staff to manually adjust ballot returns during counting process  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dominion voting software can permit staff to manually adjust ballot returns during counting process

Process of "adjudication" allows for "resolution of voter intent."

By Daniel Payne

Updated: November 20, 2020 - 7:42am

Voting software deployed by the election hardware company Dominion Voting Systems can allow election staffers to manually adjust tally amounts while reviewing scanned ballot images, a process that the company says allows for "resolution of voter intent" in cases where ballot marks are unclear.

Dominion has been at the center of tumultuous controversy since the election amid reports of glitchy and/or unreliable voting software and hardware. The company has a presence in a majority of U.S. states, including critical battleground states in which Democratic challenger Joe Biden has been declared the winner by major media outlets.

President Trump has suggested that malfeasance by Dominion is responsible for the narrow edge in posted vote totals that Biden holds in those states. Dominion, meanwhile, has unequivocally denied any wrongdoing or errors within its machines.

"No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist," the company has stated on its website. "Dominion equipment is used by county and state officials to tabulate ballots. Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions have been taken by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process."

The company also stated that "vote deletion/switching assertions" that have circulated since the election are "completely false."

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/dominion-voting-machines-can-permit-staff-manually-adjust-ballot-results
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So why are they unwilling to be placed under oath and testify to that?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

So why are they unwilling to be placed under oath and testify to that?

Smartmatic issued a non-denial-denial in answer to claims made by Sidney Powell at the Trump team press conference yesterday. They denied things Sidney Powell did not accuse them of, and did not deny anything Sidney Powell claimed happened (that associates of Hugo Chavez were involved in the development of the software. She did not claim that foreign governments were involved)!

Classic dodge. They used wordsmith techniques and think people don’t know the meaning of words. While some do not, many normal people do.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Smartmatic issued a non-denial-denial in answer to claims made by Sidney Powell at the Trump team press conference yesterday. They denied things Sidney Powell did not accuse them of, and did not deny anything Sidney Powell claimed happened (that associates of Hugo Chavez were involved in the development of the software. She did not claim that foreign governments were involved)!

Classic dodge. They used wordsmith techniques and think people don’t know the meaning of words. While some do not, many normal people do.

Yeah! And they will never willingly allow themselves to be placed under oath and questioned @aligncare
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

Dominion, meanwhile, has unequivocally denied any wrongdoing or errors within its machines.
The check is in the mail. I will respect you in the morning. Honest I didn't know it was your sister.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.