Author Topic: Sidney Powell fires back: Tucker Carlson was 'insulting, demanding, and rude'  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell fires back: Tucker Carlson was 'insulting, demanding, and rude'
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor & Tyler Van Dyke, Breaking News Reporter |
 | November 20, 2020 07:24 AM

Sidney Powell, an attorney on President Trump's election legal team, shot back at Fox News host Tucker Carlson the morning after he said she "got angry" and refused to provide evidence on his show for her claims of voting software flipping votes.

"No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence," the former federal prosecutor said Friday morning during an interview with Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo.

"In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics and the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person," she added.

"But he was very insulting, demanding, and rude, and I told him not to contact me again, in those terms," Powell concluded.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sidney-powell-fires-back-tucker-carlson-was-insulting-demanding-and-rude
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Carlson: If Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See the Details
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/19/fncs-carlson-if-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-has-proof-votes-were-changed-we-want-to-see-the-details/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker Carlson knows damned well why Sidney Powell will not and cannot appear on his show and present evidence!  He is just appeasing the people who sign his paychecks!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien