Author Topic: Watch: Rudy Giuliani quotes ‘My Cousin Vinny’ and hair dye runs down his face during bizarre press c  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Watch: Rudy Giuliani quotes ‘My Cousin Vinny’ and hair dye runs down his face during bizarre press conference
Published: Nov. 19, 2020 at 3:58 p.m. ET
By Nicole Lyn Pesce

President Trump’s personal attorney tried using the 1992 Joe Pesci comedy to attack the integrity of the election

Imagine you’re Rudy Giuliani. You’re prattling along, giving a press conference, and you spot a way to reference one of your favorite movies to make your legal case … BAM! Twitter rips you to shreds.

That was the crux of a truly bizarre press conference that President Trump’s personal attorney gave on Thursday, which CNN, MSNBC and Fox Business anchor Neil Cavuto declined to air. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City, was arguing that Trump campaign reps were not allowed close enough to properly observe ballot counting in Pennsylvania for the presidential election, which Trump and his team have refused to concede despite the Associated Press and other major news outlets naming Democratic challenger Joe Biden the winner two weeks ago.

Giuliani decided to re-enact a scene from the 1992 comedy “My Cousin Vinny,” which starred Joe Pesci (no relation to the author of this article) and won Marisa Tomei an Oscar, to call out just how far away the Trump representatives were from the ballot counters.

more w/ videos
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/watch-rudy-giuliani-quotes-my-cousin-vinny-and-hair-dye-runs-down-his-face-during-bizarre-press-conference-2020-11-19?mod=mw_more_headlines
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Of course - hair dye. Anything but addressing the substance of what the man said.

F*+@ this kind of reporting. There’s no desire to know the truth here.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:11:33 am by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course - hair dye. Anything but addressing the substance of what the man said.

F*+@ this kind of reporting. There’s no desire to know the truth here.

@skeeter

Don't blame the reporter,blame the activator.

Who the HELL do Rudy and other geezers think they are fooling into thinking they are young and virile because their hair doesn't LOOK gray?

Is there anybody out there that doesn't think it is dyed?

Reagan stuck to this vanity,too. Never made a nickel's worth of sense to me.

So your hair turns gray? So what?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Don't blame the reporter,blame the activator.

Who the HELL do Rudy and other geezers think they are fooling into thinking they are young and virile because their hair doesn't LOOK gray?

Is there anybody out there that doesn't think it is dyed?

Reagan stuck to this vanity,too. Never made a nickel's worth of sense to me.

So your hair turns gray? So what?

I hear you. But if someone tells me my house is on fire whether or not they color their hair is gonna be of secondary consequence.