Author Topic: HUGE! Attorney Sidney Powell CONFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated — VIDEO  (Read 224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE! Attorney Sidney Powell CONFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated — VIDEO
By Jim Hoft
Published November 19, 2020 at 12:56pm

Last week Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted  elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt.

The video went viral.

Here is what Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had to say about this alleged raid earlier today.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-attorney-sidney-powell-coinfirms-alleged-dominion-servers-germany-confiscated-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

I WANT to believe this is true,but it just seems too unlikely. I honestly can't see any scenario where the US Army gets officially involved in vote counting.

This is especially true when you consider the US Army invading a facility on German soil without German participation could easily and rightly be considered an act of war.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:34:04 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@mystery-ak

I WANT to believe this is true,but it just seems too unlikely. I honestly can't see any scenario where the US Army gets officially involved in vote counting.

This is especially true when you consider the US Army invading a facility on German soil without German participation could easily and rightly be considered an act of war.
I don’t imagine they did it without permission of the local authorities. I can see them granting such permission given the national security implications.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don’t imagine they did it without permission of the local authorities. I can see them granting such permission given the national security implications.

@skeeter

I sure would like to hear someone in a position of authority where he or she would know,verify that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!