Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61408 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2021, 03:13:38 pm »
BREAKING: Arizona’s Maricopa County Deleted Entire Databases Prior to Turning Over Equipment to Audit
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/05/13/breaking-arizonas-maricopa-county-deleted-entire-databases-prior-to-turning-over-equipment-to-audit/

If people don't go to jail for this, we'll never regain control of our elections.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2021, 03:17:59 pm »
If people don't go to jail for this, we'll never regain control of our elections.

This is Spoliation of Evidence.  The material was under Subpoena. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2021, 03:23:31 pm »
BREAKING: Arizona’s Maricopa County Deleted Entire Databases Prior to Turning Over Equipment to Audit
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/05/13/breaking-arizonas-maricopa-county-deleted-entire-databases-prior-to-turning-over-equipment-to-audit/
...and we're supposed to believe Trump lost BIGLY.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2021, 03:25:01 pm »
...and we're supposed to believe Trump lost BIGLY.

We're supposed to take their word that Trump lost bigly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2021, 03:32:07 pm »
We're supposed to take their word that Trump lost bigly.
This situation is a perfect metaphor for the entire election theft - yeah, it stinks to high heaven but Biden apologists can continue to use the phrase 'unproven allegations'.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2021, 08:29:01 pm »
From the Desk of Donald J Trump:

A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election. Even the database was illegally deleted after the subpoena to produce the information. Senate President Fann has invited Maricopa County officials to a public hearing on May 18 to allow them the opportunity to try to explain what happened to the missing databases, ballots, and other significant issues. The Fake News and Lamestream Media is doing everything they can not to cover this major story. They just refuse to talk or report about it. They don’t want the United States or World to see what is going on with our corrupt, third world election. Read the full letter here: https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/djtweb/general/5-12-21_Letter_to_Maricopa_County_Board.pdf
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2021, 08:33:45 pm »
Now every time I read the phrase, "conspiracy theory", I hear it in that funny voice that Dan Bongino does when he says it.

Not all conspiracy theories are Russia! Russia! Russia!

Ones pointing out Rodent election fraud are almost always real events.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2021, 06:20:55 pm »
Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of AZ GOP: 2020 Election Audit Will Move Forward
https://conservativebrief.com/liberaljudgerules-40296/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2021, 06:28:12 pm »
Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of AZ GOP: 2020 Election Audit Will Move Forward
https://conservativebrief.com/liberaljudgerules-40296/

Jusde expects an appeal.  Is AZ under the rule the 9th circus?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Matt Mundy

Arizona Election Audit Finds Actual Documented Proof Of Election Fraud!
« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2021, 06:29:32 pm »
https://www.thewhitehouseinsider.com/2021/05/arizona-election-audit-finds-actual.html

@Matt Mundy

Welcome to TBR.....not familiar with the site you linked
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 06:57:53 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline corbe

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2021, 07:05:12 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @Matt Mundy 

Most Briefers will not click on a blind link, give us a TEASER. at least. 
   If a site has a Robot thingee to get in, same rule applies.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2021, 07:33:15 pm »
Jusde expects an appeal.  Is AZ under the rule the 9th circus?

Sadly, it is.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
https://www.thewhitehouseinsider.com/2021/05/arizona-election-audit-finds-actual.html

@Matt Mundy

Welcome to TBR.....not familiar with the site you linked

That story contains falsehoods.  Real Arizona ballots do not contain watermarks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2021, 01:02:28 am »
This is Spoliation of Evidence.  The material was under Subpoena. 9999hair out0000

It is also proof of fraud.  They are turning over evidence that does not represent the factual account of what transpired.  By definition, that constitutes fraud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2021, 06:57:36 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2021, 06:59:19 pm »
@roamer_1

Can you tell anything from this screenshot?  It looks like they tried to extend the partition in order to erase data.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1Oqp82UYAQ1nf8?format=jpg&name=900x900

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2021, 07:08:39 pm »
Here's what Arizona law says:  A.R.S. § 16-445(A)

16-445. Filing of computer election programs with secretary of state

A. For any state, county, school district, special district, city or town election, including primary elections, that uses vote tabulating devices as provided in this article, there shall be filed with the secretary of state at least seventeen days before the date of the election a copy of each computer program for each election.  The secretary of state shall hold all computer program software filed pursuant to this section in escrow for three years.  The secretary of state shall securely destroy the software filed pursuant to this section on the expiration of the three-year period.

B. A copy of any subsequent revision of the computer program shall be filed in the same manner within forty-eight hours following the revision.

C. Any tape or disc used in the programming or operation of a vote tabulating device on which votes are counted and any tape used in compiling vote totals shall be kept under lock and seal, and if there is a retally of votes, the officer entrusted with the tapes or discs shall submit the officer's affidavit stating that they are the tapes or discs, or both, used in the election and have not been altered.

D. All materials submitted to the secretary of state shall be used by the secretary of state or attorney general to preclude fraud or any unlawful act under the laws of this title and title 19 and shall not be disclosed or used for any other purpose.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2021, 08:25:27 pm »
@roamer_1

Can you tell anything from this screenshot?  It looks like they tried to extend the partition in order to erase data.

@Hoodat
Dunno what you're looking at there - It is one part, as displayed in the recovery software's tree panel.
It DOES show a lot of weight in the DB files - Which look like an extendable DB to me (joined allotted lengths). They may have filled the DB with junk before deleting, but there is weight in those deleted files. Were they zeroed you would not even be getting file names, not to mention weight.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2021, 09:21:21 pm »
@roamer_1

@Hoodat

Oh wait, I get it... You are looking at the part errors in the bottom window. Looks more to me like someone deleted the part and the recovery software rebuilt it with errors... Easy enough to alter the partition info to extend beyond the recovery target area, providing the drive you raw-imaged to can take it.

To answer your question, no, messing with part size does not mess with the data - It just defines the 'window' dimensions on the drive. the data that was in theory blown on there prior to the adjustment would be relatively pristine, providing nothing was overwritten. 

If you have ever had to rewrite partition parameters, you'll note that your data all comes back once the partition is redefined properly - This is the same thing.

If somebody real was trying to kill data on that drive you know that would be a gvt wipe - Heck, zeroing out the drive would likely wreck it enough that data would not be meaningfully recovered... So likely, some political dork thought they were deleting the evidence by killing the part, or deleting everything on the part.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2021, 09:35:47 pm »
@Hoodat

Oh wait, I get it... You are looking at the part errors in the bottom window. Looks more to me like someone deleted the part and the recovery software rebuilt it with errors... Easy enough to alter the partition info to extend beyond the recovery target area, providing the drive you raw-imaged to can take it.

To answer your question, no, messing with part size does not mess with the data - It just defines the 'window' dimensions on the drive. the data that was in theory blown on there prior to the adjustment would be relatively pristine, providing nothing was overwritten. 

If you have ever had to rewrite partition parameters, you'll note that your data all comes back once the partition is redefined properly - This is the same thing.

If somebody real was trying to kill data on that drive you know that would be a gvt wipe - Heck, zeroing out the drive would likely wreck it enough that data would not be meaningfully recovered... So likely, some political dork thought they were deleting the evidence by killing the part, or deleting everything on the part.

I wonder if a Warrant would be required to apply the repair tools?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2021, 09:48:22 pm »

That was probably recovered under a warrant or some other court ordered device already.

The way that normally goes, Chain of Custody applies, and the original drive will be left pristine. When I do that kind of work, I have to go down to the county sheriff, and operate under the direct supervision of the sheriff dept, normally somebody from their IT department babysits me as I create a raw image... Then I get a copy of that raw image onto one of my drives and take it home to do my basement geek stuff. All documented and repeatable using the original image that never left the chain of custody, so if anyone would care to object to what I found, they can get a copy of the original image and knock themselves out.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:49:43 pm by roamer_1 »

BassWrangler

« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2021, 09:57:15 pm »

I would think step 1 would be to make a sector level back-up of the drive. Would they need a warrant to do that or to apply recovery tools to the backup?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2021, 10:01:01 pm »
I would think step 1 would be to make a sector level back-up of the drive. Would they need a warrant to do that or to apply recovery tools to the backup?

That backup, or raw image stays pristine and in the chain of custody. A COPY of that raw image is what I take home, and I can do as I please with that to perform a recovery - since it is an exact copy of the original drive, I can mess with partition sizes and such all I want. Just like it was the original drive.

BassWrangler

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2021, 10:10:54 pm »
That backup, or raw image stays pristine and in the chain of custody. A COPY of that raw image is what I take home, and I can do as I please with that to perform a recovery - since it is an exact copy of the original drive, I can mess with partition sizes and such all I want. Just like it was the original drive.

Isn't that just what I said in my post?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2021, 10:23:19 pm »
Isn't that just what I said in my post?

Sorta. The warrant (or court order of some sort) requires CoC... So the original drive is accessed once to make the image, then the image is preserved in CoC ...

So the repair is not done on the original drive or the original image, but actually on a copy thereof (which is not CoC). Your question implied working on the original image, which is not done.

I merely clarified.  :shrug: