Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61645 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2021, 05:36:29 pm »
Maricopa County Bombshell: Missing Passwords, Routers in Arizona Audit, Emergency Senate Session Called
https://trendingpolitics.com/maricopa-county-bombshell-missing-passwords-routers-in-arizona-audit-emergency-senate-session-called-knab/

Dominion refuses to comply with a new Senate subpoena for the password.  This is all about throwing sand in the gears.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2021, 05:48:08 pm »
Dominion refuses to comply with a new Senate subpoena for the password.  This is all about throwing sand in the gears.

Is it Dominion or county officials?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2021, 05:50:18 pm »
Is it Dominion or county officials?

Dominion.  The Maricopa County Supervisors have declared they don't have the password.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2021, 05:52:18 pm »
Dominion.  The Maricopa County Supervisors have declared they don't have the password.

What about the routers? I'm confused about why they want to look at networking equipment. And how does handing over the routers put law enforcement, who isn't even in the same building, at risk?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2021, 05:57:22 pm »
What about the routers? I'm confused about why they want to look at networking equipment. And how does handing over the routers put law enforcement, who isn't even in the same building, at risk?

Apparently the routers have logging data that can prove the Dominion machines talked to the internet. 
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2021, 06:00:37 pm »
Apparently the routers have logging data that can prove the Dominion machines talked to the internet.

Ahhh, OK. So the Dems are counting on those logs rolling over and destroying the info, hence the stall tactics?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2021, 06:50:03 pm »
Ahhh, OK. So the Dems are counting on those logs rolling over and destroying the info, hence the stall tactics?
it’d be handy to have that info if you were, say, being sued for slander by Dominion.

BassWrangler

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2021, 07:03:34 pm »
it’d be handy to have that info if you were, say, being sued for slander by Dominion.

Sure would.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2021, 07:59:50 pm »

Read further.  The auditors reached an agreement with the Demcrat Party where signatures would not be checked.  THIS is why we lose.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2021, 08:53:29 pm »
Read further.  The auditors reached an agreement with the Demcrat Party where signatures would not be checked.  THIS is why we lose.

@Hoodat
Check out the notice I posted below, from the firm, Cyber Ninjas, that is conducting the audit. They said that the signature comparison was never in the scope of the audit.

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/status/1390522575734796290/photo/1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2021, 01:38:24 am »
Nah! They'll rule;  "None of you Peons Have Standing".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2021, 05:15:22 pm »
STUNNING TESTIMONY: AZ Elections Witness Testifies that Private Company Was Scanning Ballots Offsite, NOT Election Workers, Then Delivering Them to Counting Center
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/stunning-testimony-az-elections-witness-testifies-private-company-scanning-ballots-offsite-not-election-workers-delivering-counting-center/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2021, 06:06:21 pm »
STUNNING TESTIMONY: AZ Elections Witness Testifies that Private Company Was Scanning Ballots Offsite, NOT Election Workers, Then Delivering Them to Counting Center
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/stunning-testimony-az-elections-witness-testifies-private-company-scanning-ballots-offsite-not-election-workers-delivering-counting-center/

Since it was testimony at a hearing and not in a Court of Law, none of what she says is truthful.  It's all Trump Cultist lies.  This is the argument that will be presented here by the resident Nevers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2021, 06:10:32 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv   · 2h

NOW - Dr. Fauci: "NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan institute"

Video Clip:   

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1392161539369668616   

Fauci denies that NIH money went to fund the Wuhan lab, and then in the next sentence defends why NIH money went to fund the Wuhan lab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2021, 06:17:46 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Democrats: Biden got 81 million votes fair and square!

Also Democrats: No, you cannot have the router passwords to complete an audit authorized by the state of Arizona!

7:24 PM · May 10, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1391897045930217479

Offline skeeter

« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2021, 06:18:32 pm »
Since it was testimony at a hearing and not in a Court of Law, none of what she says is truthful.  It's all Trump Cultist lies.  This is the argument that will be presented here by the resident Nevers.
Lol. “No proof”, just one whole helluva lot of ‘unvetted gossip’.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2021, 06:24:34 pm »
Fauci denies that NIH money went to fund the Wuhan lab, and then in the next sentence defends why NIH money went to fund the Wuhan lab.

@Hoodat I think this is on the wrong thread....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2021, 06:50:47 pm »
@Hoodat I think this is on the wrong thread....

How the heck did it get here?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2021, 07:01:07 pm »

More specifically where and when they communicated over the Internet.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2021, 07:30:43 pm »
More specifically where and when they communicated over the Internet.
But but but  that's just a "conspiracy theory" (until the conspiracy is PROVEN).

And that's why they are panicked over the routers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2021, 08:08:59 pm »
But but but  that's just a "conspiracy theory" (until the conspiracy is PROVEN).

And that's why they are panicked over the routers.

Now every time I read the phrase, "conspiracy theory", I hear it in that funny voice that Dan Bongino does when he says it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2021, 08:12:08 pm »
Now every time I read the phrase, "conspiracy theory", I hear it in that funny voice that Dan Bongino does when he says it.
Sometimes, a "conspiracy theory" is just a conspiracy.

Seems that way a lot nowadays, and the pejorative aspect of the phrase is losing meaning. instead just a flag that something is worthy of investigation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2021, 10:06:44 pm »
Sometimes, a "conspiracy theory" is just a conspiracy.

Seems that way a lot nowadays, and the pejorative aspect of the phrase is losing meaning. instead just a flag that something is worthy of investigation.

Agreed. The left uses it as a tool to stifle discussion.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2021, 02:43:16 pm »
BREAKING: Arizona’s Maricopa County Deleted Entire Databases Prior to Turning Over Equipment to Audit
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/05/13/breaking-arizonas-maricopa-county-deleted-entire-databases-prior-to-turning-over-equipment-to-audit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34