Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61655 times)

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2020, 12:38:59 am »
‘Arizona Certified Fraudulent Votes’ Data Scientists Claim
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/17/arizona-certified-fraudulent-votes-data-scientists-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2020, 12:39:57 am »
Maricopa County Board Goes To Court Over Legislative Subpoena

These are the Supervisors who, several months ago, decided NOT to remove the Maricopa County Recorder from running the Election in that benighted County.  They had a motion, and then shelved/ignored it.   9999hair out0000

That Democrat Recorder lost his election, BTW.  He cheated his ass off for Biteme, and forgot he needed to get reelected to his own seat.  He lost.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2020, 12:46:50 am »
This election is nothing but one big Cluster.  I think I'm the angriest at most disgusted at our SCOTUS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2020, 01:08:43 am »
This election is nothing but one big Cluster.  I think I'm the angriest at most disgusted at our SCOTUS.

I'm pissed at the state legislatures loaded up with RINOs that operate at cross-purposes with conservatism.  Like in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2020, 11:07:09 pm »
I'm pissed at the state legislatures loaded up with RINOs that operate at cross-purposes with America conservatism.  Like in AZ.
  My below byline comes to mind here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2020, 11:24:20 pm »
  My below byline comes to mind here.

Your correction is acceptable.  happy77
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2020, 01:33:47 am »
Maricopa County Board Goes To Court Over Legislative Subpoena
Here's the audacity of this Board as spoken by its attorney:

“There is no legislative authority to audit election results,” he said. Nor is there authority to examine ballots or conduct forensic audits of election equipment, he said.

https://tucson.com/news/local/maricopa-county-supervisors-sue-rather-than-comply-with-senators-subpoenas-for-election-materials/article_d8182783-1452-5773-9da1-11d1edf9db4c.html

Can you comprehend that this board believes it and it alone is omnipotent when it comes to voting and no one can dare question it, including the very legislative body which put them there?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2020, 03:31:06 am »
No controlling legal authority?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2020, 02:33:07 pm »
Here's the audacity of this Board as spoken by its attorney:

“There is no legislative authority to audit election results,” he said. Nor is there authority to examine ballots or conduct forensic audits of election equipment, he said.

https://tucson.com/news/local/maricopa-county-supervisors-sue-rather-than-comply-with-senators-subpoenas-for-election-materials/article_d8182783-1452-5773-9da1-11d1edf9db4c.html

Can you comprehend that this board believes it and it alone is omnipotent when it comes to voting and no one can dare question it, including the very legislative body which put them there?
Judge won't force Maricopa County to obey election subpoena

A judge in Phoenix on Wednesday rejected an effort by legislative Republicans to force the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to comply with a sweeping subpoena demanding access to voting machines, copies of all mail ballots and other materials from the election that saw President-elect Joe Biden win Arizona’s 11 electoral votes.

Superior Court Judge Randall Warner said lawmakers did not follow the appropriate procedures to enforce a legislative subpoena, but he invited them to refile their case. However, the ruling is a setback to the effort by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Eddie Farnsworth and Senate President Karen Fann to get access to materials in time to audit them and send a report to Congress before Electoral College votes are counted on Jan. 6.

The dispute is another chapter in efforts by President Donald Trump and his supporters to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the election in Arizona and several other states he lost. The GOP lawmakers say they want the county to turn over voting machines and records so the Legislature can audit Maricopa County’s handling of the election.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/23/judge-wont-force-maricopa-county-obey-election-sub/

I wonder what they are hiding?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2020, 02:55:24 pm »
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

And we now know how correct he was!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2021, 06:27:47 pm »
I knew there was a freakin' dodge when the slimy Maricopa County Supervisors agreed to an audit!  9999hair out0000

I'm thinking that your state party chair ought to be raising unshirted hell over this @Cyber Liberty

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2021, 06:31:53 pm »
I'm thinking that your state party chair ought to be raising unshirted hell over this @Cyber Liberty
They're trying to distract her with a challenge to her win Saturday.  The sore loser runner-up is demanding an audit of the vote, which is rich considering he stuffed the ballot box with a few hundred Proxies.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2021, 03:09:25 am »
Ballots in Arizona County Found Shredded in Dumpster, Days Before Senate Audit
Discovery emerges in Maricopa County, Arizona

Jay Greenberg   |   7th March 2021 @ 4.00pm

Thousands of paper ballots have been found shredded in a dumpster in Maricopa County, Arizona, according to reports.

The discovery has emerged just days before a Senate audit of the county's 2020 election results is due to begin.

UPDATE: The county elections department has responded to this report to confirm said it has a surveillance recording of a man (the same man who is pictured in this article) rummaging through a dumpster outside of its office and attempting to gain entry into its warehouse.However, the department says all voted ballots from the 2020 election are sealed in a locked indoor vault, awaiting shipment for an audit by the state Senate, that none are kept in the warehouse and none have been shredded.Maricopa County Elections Department spokeswoman Megan Gilbertson told PolitiFact that sample ballots and other miscellaneous election materials are kept in the warehouse and could have been in the warehouse dumpster, but not cast ballots.We have updated this article to reflect this new information.

For months, the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County has been blocking and delaying any independent audit performed by the Arizona Senate of the County’s results in the 2020 presidential election.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) eventually agreed to have an audit - but only if they could pick the auditors - after being subpoenaed by the Arizona Senate, and then suing the Senate to prevent a Senate audit of their 2020 election results.

https://neonnettle.com/news/14456-ballots-in-arizona-county-found-shredded-in-dumpster-days-before-senate-audit

Maricopa County is denying that ballots were shredded.  Yet shredded ballots have been found.  Someone is lying.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2021, 04:58:06 am »
Maricopa County is denying that ballots were shredded.  Yet shredded ballots have been found.  Someone is lying.

Correct, someone is lying.  So where's the evidence???

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2021, 02:05:03 pm »
Correct, someone is lying.  So where's the evidence???

Maricopa County will claim these were blank or duplicate ballots.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2021, 11:22:03 pm »
Maricopa County cites 'security risk' in refusing to give subpoenaed router info to 2020 election audit team

Jeremy Beaman   |   May 06, 2021 07:45 PM

Officials in Maricopa County, Arizona, where a Republican-backed audit of the 2020 election is underway, said they cannot give the audit team access to county router information that was subpoenaed by the state Senate.

In a Monday letter sent to Ken Bennett, a former Republican secretary of state in Arizona who is serving as the Republican-led state Senate’s audit liaison, Deputy County Attorney Joseph La Rue said the county “cannot at this time provide the virtual images of routers” to be examined by auditors, citing “a significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies.”

“We had previously believed that the risk would be eliminated by redacting the law enforcement data on the routers and not producing it,” La Rue said in the letter. “But we were informed that redaction did not eliminate the risk. We also learned that if criminal elements or others gained access to this data, it might compromise county and federal law enforcement efforts and put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk.”  .  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maricopa-county-routers-security-risk

These routers will show what IP addresses accessed the network during and after the election.  Democrats are blocking it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2021, 12:10:47 am »
Arizona secretary of state gets security detail over death threats surrounding election audit
By Tal Axelrod - 05/07/21 07:35 PM EDT

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) is receiving security protection from the Arizona Department of Public Safety after she received several death threats during a controversial election audit in Maricopa County.

Hobbs’s office confirmed to The Hill that she requested the protection Thursday “in light of recent death threats she has been receiving and after she was chased by a man she did not recognize yesterday.”

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey’s (R) office also confirmed to The Hill that it had approved of the protection from the Department of Public Safety.

Hobbs has been a consistent critic of the election audit, which is being pushed by Republicans in the state Senate to call into questions the results from the 2020 presidential race in Arizona’s largest county, which went for President Biden. The company conducting the audit has minimal experience in election tallying, and its chief executive has expressed support for former President Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/552444-arizona-secretary-of-state-gets-security-detail-over-death-threats
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline rustynail

« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2021, 12:13:58 am »
It's getting discouraging how the democrats Always win.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2021, 12:18:05 am »
Arizona secretary of state gets security detail over death threats surrounding election audit
By Tal Axelrod - 05/07/21 07:35 PM EDT

Gee!  How put upon is that poor Secretary of State!  It's not like she tried to insert a Rat Party operative into the Senate Audit by passing him off as a "journalist" or anything.

...oh, wait.......
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2021, 01:56:37 pm »
Maricopa County Bombshell: Missing Passwords, Routers in Arizona Audit, Emergency Senate Session Called
https://trendingpolitics.com/maricopa-county-bombshell-missing-passwords-routers-in-arizona-audit-emergency-senate-session-called-knab/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2021, 04:55:23 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2021, 05:33:06 pm »
Cindy McCain blasts Arizona GOP for 2020 ballot audit
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/2/cindy-mccain-blasts-arizona-gop-2020-ballot-audit/

I guess she really is pizzed about the Censure she got from the AZ GOP.  I was personally opposed to it, but it passed over my vote. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.