Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61653 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2020, 11:35:43 pm »
Team Trump
@TeamTrump

Witness in #ArizonaHearing: "They thought they were done [counting ballots] and then more truck loads of ballots were coming in. I'm like, 'how can you not know how many ballots are still out there?'"

Video:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333541228802174976

5:39 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2020, 11:39:47 pm »
The videos posted have excellent audio today @Cyber Liberty  ... and lots of information.

One witness said a lot of ballots were coming in from "off-site counting locations."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2020, 11:57:01 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
Will send you PM tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:58:17 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2020, 12:00:49 am »
Envelopes were opened in one location, then transported to another location, with the contents exposed for anybody to get at them in the process that took days.  This is absolutely insane!  Philly-magnitude cheating, in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2020, 12:04:27 am »
Envelopes were opened in one location, then transported to another location, with the contents exposed for anybody to get at them in the process that took days.  This is absolutely insane!  Philly-magnitude cheating, in AZ.
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for that info.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2020, 12:11:51 am »
It really is damn brave of these folks to testify.   :patriot:

:yowsa: It comes under the heading of the people rising up IMHO.  @Right_in_Virginia
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2020, 12:25:40 am »
OMG!  This witness is the Acting Chair of the Maricopa County GOP!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2020, 12:31:48 am »
As Acting Chair of the party, she says she refused to certify the Dominion S/W update because a bunch of Dominion machines failed repeatability, and the County Elections officials ignored her.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 12:32:37 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2020, 12:35:15 am »
She saw a Trump vote turned into a Biden vote. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2020, 12:46:31 am »
Guiliani:  "Why would the Governor sign off Smartmatic/Dominion equipment?"

Witness:  "He's bought and paid for."
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2020, 12:48:45 am »
Guiliani:  "Why would the Governor sign off Smartmatic/Dominion equipment?"

Witness:  "He's bought and paid for."
Guiliani: “I didn’t expect that answer” hilarious.

Got a round of applause too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2020, 12:55:40 am »
Guiliani: “I didn’t expect that answer” hilarious.

Got a round of applause too.

This is a choice witness.  Nobody's fool
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2020, 01:12:13 am »
Team Trump
@TeamTrump

President @realDonaldTrump's full remarks at the #ArizonaHearing on massive voter fraud in the 2020 Election

Video:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333566240649080837

7:19 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2020, 01:19:24 am »

Do you believe the effing shit that's happening right before our very eyes??   9999hair out0000

This is part of his testimony:  Video

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333533891869757443

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2020, 01:23:35 am »

7:29 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1333568800214552576

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2020, 01:43:53 am »
Chanel Rion OAN
@ChanelRion

Next AZ Witness Speaks before the AZ Fact Finding Session:

126k "Fake People" in voting Tally.

County by county breakdown all the way back to 2008 - if gov. data to be believed up to 97% of registered voters "voted."

Calls on President Trump to audit the entire country.

4:55 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1333530170511171586

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2020, 01:58:34 am »
I was well represented today!  My District's Senator and one of my Representatives were on the panel.  "Sonny" and "Leo."  Leo is about to give his closing comment.

Leo Biasiucci gave a great speech.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:03:52 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2020, 02:04:10 am »
I was well represented today!  My District's Senator and one of my Representatives were on the panel.  "Sonny" and "Leo."  Leo is about to give his closing comment.
it sure sounds like these folks won’t agree to send Biden electors - what do you think?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:04:58 am by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2020, 02:04:53 am »
I wish Georgia had legislators like these.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2020, 02:06:46 am »
it sure sounds like these folks won’t agree to certify - what do you think?

Nope. The case is being made the AZ Election is FUBAR, and the Legislature must act.  Leo's partner on this panel is Sonny Borrelli, my Senator.  I know him, met him a few times since I moved here, and he's also the Senate Majority Whip.  He has better than average pull with the Senate.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:09:04 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2020, 02:08:50 am »
Sylvia Allen is awesome.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2020, 02:12:16 am »
Sonny Borrelli's up!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2020, 03:37:17 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele

FROM ME: DUPLICATE BALLOTS - WHY/HOW THIS HAPPENS:

Look at the ruling of Judge Warner in favor of the Republican Party petition to allow for inspection of certain items:

Mail-in ballots:  "...the ability to review a selection of 'duplicate' ballots against the original ballots from which they were duplicated."

Mail ballots are paper ballots.  The Board evaluating mail ballots is an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, one of each together evaluating one voter's mail ballot materials.  Once the materials have passed the required evaluation, the envelope holding the actual ballot is set aside.   Once there is a pile of ballot envelopes holding the ballot, the envelopes are opened and the ballot taken out.  The ballots are stacked up and at some point, are taken to the counting machine people.  They feed the paper ballots through the counting machine and some are kicked out - they won't go through the machine.  These machine rejected paper ballots are taken to another Board.  This Board is the "Resolution Board" - made up of same number of Republicans and Democrats, working in groups of two, one of each party.  There is a Judge overseeing the work, answering questions.

You would have to see these rejected paper ballots to understand how people can "screw up" (that is a professional word), a paper ballot so the machine can't count it:
voting for more than one for an office; using a Crayola to mark it, using house paint to mark it, circling the desired choice, heavily marking out all the ones he/she does not want, leaving the ones he/she does want; torn page; writing on the ballot edges; if there is space for a write-in, write-in Mickey Mouse, some other name not a candidate's name, or curse words.

The teams of two, one Republican, one Democrat, try to deduce what the voter intended.  If that can be done, a new ballot is marked with one marking and the other watching the marking.  Once that is done, the Judge signs the back of the new ballot making it legal and also put the number of the old ballot on the back of new ballot.  The number of the new ballot is written on the back of the old ballot along with the Judge's signature.  The two paper ballots are paper clipped together and taken to the machine counters.  The new ballot is counted and the old ballot is set aside in a pile and kept for the required amount of time. 

I wrote the above to show what is meant by "duplicate ballots".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2020, 03:46:41 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele

FROM ME: DUPLICATE BALLOTS - WHY/HOW THIS HAPPENS:

Look at the ruling of Judge Warner in favor of the Republican Party petition to allow for inspection of certain items:

Mail-in ballots:  "...the ability to review a selection of 'duplicate' ballots against the original ballots from which they were duplicated."

Mail ballots are paper ballots.  The Board evaluating mail ballots is an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, one of each together evaluating one voter's mail ballot materials.  Once the materials have passed the required evaluation, the envelope holding the actual ballot is set aside.   Once there is a pile of ballot envelopes holding the ballot, the envelopes are opened and the ballot taken out.  The ballots are stacked up and at some point, are taken to the counting machine people.  They feed the paper ballots through the counting machine and some are kicked out - they won't go through the machine.  These machine rejected paper ballots are taken to another Board.  This Board is the "Resolution Board" - made up of same number of Republicans and Democrats, working in groups of two, one of each party.  There is a Judge overseeing the work, answering questions.

You would have to see these rejected paper ballots to understand how people can "screw up" (that is a professional word), a paper ballot so the machine can't count it:
voting for more than one for an office; using a Crayola to mark it, using house paint to mark it, circling the desired choice, heavily marking out all the ones he/she does not want, leaving the ones he/she does want; torn page; writing on the ballot edges; if there is space for a write-in, write-in Mickey Mouse, some other name not a candidate's name, or curse words.

The teams of two, one Republican, one Democrat, try to deduce what the voter intended.  If that can be done, a new ballot is marked with one marking and the other watching the marking.  Once that is done, the Judge signs the back of the new ballot making it legal and also put the number of the old ballot on the back of new ballot.  The number of the new ballot is written on the back of the old ballot along with the Judge's signature.  The two paper ballots are paper clipped together and taken to the machine counters.  The new ballot is counted and the old ballot is set aside in a pile and kept for the required amount of time. 

I wrote the above to show what is meant by "duplicate ballots".

Yes, I was watching people talk about that all day.  A lot more of this goes on than I thought, and it appears there's been a serious breach with the duplicates.  To easy to just mark down who the worker pleases.  The biggest single complaint of the day was Republicans being blocked from participating.  Many times Democrats, County workers and Dominion contractors worked on ballots unsupervised.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2020, 04:48:22 am »
Naty
@NatyLiy

BREAKING: #ArizonaHearing: "Are you willing to say under oath, that you've seen the connection to the internet, that you've seen it gone offshore to Frankfurt, Germany?"

Col. Waldron: "Yes, our "White" hat hackers, they have that traffic and the packets."

Video:

https://twitter.com/NatyLiy/status/1333500580287950849

2:58 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter for Android