Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 62099 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #325 on: July 15, 2021, 06:50:21 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #326 on: July 15, 2021, 07:22:07 pm »
Did anyone else watch the hearing?  Is there ANY doubt that crooked crap was taking place in Maricopa County?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2021, 07:22:29 pm »
Democrats: All this can be easily explained, we just haven't come up with a believable lie yet. But one is forthcoming.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline bilo

« Reply #328 on: July 15, 2021, 08:03:19 pm »
Did anyone else watch the hearing?  Is there ANY doubt that crooked crap was taking place in Maricopa County?

I'm sure that the same things were done in GA.,WI.,MI., and PA.

No doubt Biden is an illegitimate POTUS.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #329 on: July 15, 2021, 08:56:18 pm »
Democrats: All this can be easily explained, we just haven't come up with a believable lie yet. But one is forthcoming.
There has to be.  Otherwise, Twitter, Facebook and the Dems in the well of the chambers have all been caught in the open lying on the sanctification of the election.

And a lot more audits will be on the way.

This is just one county.  And over 500 more went for Biden, some of which are in states where GOP has control.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:57:36 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2021, 09:16:00 pm »
Over 74,000 Mail-In Ballots Counted With No Record Of Being Sent Out, Verification Process Degraded To Nothing

PATRICK HOWLEY   |   July 15, 2021

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said at a hearing before Arizona state senators Thursday that his election audit found more than 74,000 mail-in ballots that were counted in Maricopa County with no record of them being sent to the voters, and that the standard of verification for mail-in ballots dropped down to zero during the counting process. Logan is demanding the full library of mail-in ballot images from Maricopa County, which the county has not provided to him. Biden’s official lead in Arizona stands at only 10,457 votes.

“We have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent,” Doug Logan said. “And so we have 74,000 where we have them came back from individuals where we don’t have a clear indication that they were ever sent out to them.”

https://nationalfile.com/bombshell-over-74000-mail-in-ballots-counted-with-no-record-of-being-sent-out-verification-process-degraded-to-nothing/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2021, 09:33:55 pm »
BREAKING: Audit Liaison Confirms Thousands Of Duplicate Ballots Had No Serial Numbers, Could Not Be Properly Counted
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-audit-liaison-confirms-thousands-of-duplicate-ballots-had-no-serial-numbers-could-not-be-properly-counted/

It came out at today's hearing that Maricopa County destroyed a lot of evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #332 on: July 15, 2021, 10:22:04 pm »
It came out at today's hearing that Maricopa County destroyed a lot of evidence.

That is a criminal offense punishable by prison time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2021, 11:00:54 pm »
We need names named and prosecution to begin.  Voters and counters.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2021, 12:31:13 am »
Now comes that portion of the audit while we all stand around and become increasingly disheartened as nothing is done about all the documented misconduct and outright voter fraud.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #335 on: July 16, 2021, 01:41:03 am »
Now comes that portion of the audit while we all stand around and become increasingly disheartened as nothing is done about all the documented misconduct and outright voter fraud.

The remnant of our republic finally died on December 11, 2020.  What you suggest is just further proof of that fact.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #336 on: July 16, 2021, 02:13:22 am »
   My cup has overflowed with Cynicism and for a very long time now.
   At times I find it difficult to find peace, though I know I will sustain whatever is necessary to keep me alive and somewhat Happy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #337 on: July 16, 2021, 02:16:51 am »

Only if they find a miscreant.  So, the question is begged, "Will anybody dig into it to find out who that is?"

I wish I had some confidence, but the AG hasn't covered himself with glory lately.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #338 on: July 16, 2021, 02:20:42 pm »
State Senator Demands Biden Electors Be Recalled To Arizona and New Election Held
https://conservativebrief.com/demands-recalled-45402/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #339 on: July 16, 2021, 02:53:51 pm »
I wish I had some confidence, but the AG hasn't covered himself with glory lately.  :shrug:

Same problem here in Georgia.  AG last seen on the side of a milk carton.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #340 on: July 16, 2021, 02:57:17 pm »
No matter WHAT evidence anyone comes up with,AFAIK there is NO way to nullify an election. Once a President has been sworn in it is a done deal and the only "remedy" is to make him as powerless as possible,and vote him out come the next election.

Yeah,it sucks,but it is what it is. Anything else would be an admission of failure by our system,and that just can NOT be allowed by the politicians on either side of the aisle.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #341 on: July 16, 2021, 03:17:46 pm »
The 2020 election is in the books, for better or worse.  No do-overs.  On to 2022 and 2024.

What are the GOP platforms for 2022 and 2024?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #343 on: July 16, 2021, 08:32:46 pm »
Am I the only one that thinks it seems like all the judges are deciding the election was stolen?

This is really interesting,considering there is AFAIK,no legal mechanism to re-do the election,or to remove Biden and replace him with Trump.

I have no freaking idea what is going to happen.

Can't even begin to guess.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #344 on: July 16, 2021, 08:52:08 pm »
The 2020 election is in the books, for better or worse.  No do-overs.  On to 2022 and 2024.

What are the GOP platforms for 2022 and 2024?
Probably whatever Trump says they are.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #345 on: July 18, 2021, 10:51:15 pm »
Cyber Ninjas Found So Many Issues with the Voting Machines and Processes in Maricopa County It’s a Wonder the Previous Auditors Didn’t Find These Issues Too

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/cyber-ninjas-found-many-issues-voting-machines-processes-maricopa-county-wonder-previous-auditors-didnt-find-issues/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2021, 11:23:44 pm »

It's really hard to find what you refuse to look for.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2021, 11:35:45 pm »
Am I the only one that thinks it seems like all the judges are deciding the election was stolen?

This is really interesting,considering there is AFAIK,no legal mechanism to re-do the election,or to remove Biden and replace him with Trump.

I have no freaking idea what is going to happen.

Can't even begin to guess.

What's going to happen as a result??? My guess is not a darn thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #348 on: July 18, 2021, 11:49:38 pm »
What's going to happen as a result??? My guess is not a darn thing.

Sadly, I agree with your prediction.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2021, 07:38:29 am »
Nothing happens.  The Biden Crime Organization got away with the crime of the century.  He even said he put a team together to generate a fraudulent outcome.  I am paraphrasing, but he did say it in what is most likely one of his weak mental moments.

Republicans need to pas voting legislation to end the blatant Democommie cheating.  And the elimination of electronic voting is necessary in my eyes.  We used manual voting for two centuries, return to what works, and end the dishonest Democommies now!!!!!!!!!!!!