Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 62148 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2021, 06:37:33 pm »
No, there is no "date certain."

Ok, thanks. I worry the longer it drags out, the less impact the results will have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2021, 06:41:19 pm »
Ok, thanks. I worry the longer it drags out, the less impact the results will have.

The stated goal of Ken Bennett is "Accuracy and completeness, not speed."  This time is playing favorably, as the Rats get more and more desperate to stop the Audit.  By the time this gets released (late June, early July) the howler monkeys will have picked all the bugs off their partners' backs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2021, 07:01:45 pm »
The stated goal of Ken Bennett is "Accuracy and completeness, not speed."  This time is playing favorably, as the Rats get more and more desperate to stop the Audit.  By the time this gets released (late June, early July) the howler monkeys will have picked all the bugs off their partners' backs.

Well, as General Patton once said, a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2021, 07:05:33 pm »
Well, as General Patton once said, a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

I understand that, and I also understand the trouble that's been caused by people like Lyn Wood and Sidney Powell in toying with the expectations.  Hurrying didn't work, so let's give slow and steady a chance. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2021, 07:08:20 pm »
I understand that, and I also understand the trouble that's been caused by people like Lyn Wood and Sidney Powell in toying with the expectations.  Hurrying didn't work, so let's give slow and steady a chance.

Yes, agree 100%. I like that they haven't been leaking and that they aren't hyping it. I wish the name of the firm was a bit more professional than "Cyber Ninjas", but I guess you can't have everything.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2021, 07:13:37 pm »
Yes, agree 100%. I like that they haven't been leaking and that they aren't hyping it. I wish the name of the firm was a bit more professional than "Cyber Ninjas", but I guess you can't have everything.

I like to think hiring "Cyber Ninjas" is Kelli's way of rubbing their noses in it. yogi555
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2021, 07:14:36 pm »
I like to think hiring "Cyber Ninjas" is Kelli's way of rubbing their noses in it. yogi555

Maybe so, but everytime I see some liberal twit laughing at that on Twitter, I get agita.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2021, 07:21:12 pm »
Maybe so, but everytime I see some liberal twit laughing at that on Twitter, I get agita.

I understand that, but these are the morons who openly mocked us since 2008.  I no longer get pissed at that.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2021, 07:24:14 pm »
I understand that, but these are the morons who openly mocked us since 2008.  I no longer get pissed at that.

Wouldn't it put a smile on your face if this reverses the AZ Senate results? The liberal tears would be delicious.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2021, 08:31:08 pm »
Wouldn't it put a smile on your face if this reverses the AZ Senate results? The liberal tears would be delicious.

If by that you mean McSally, it would. But I don't know if they are looking at races other than POTUS.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2021, 04:07:33 pm »
Stacey Abrams, who still has not conceded her election loss to Brian Kemp in 2018, lectures the rest of us on accepting Biden's win in 2020:

This is the type of rhetoric where you start looking for lightning coming from the sky.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2021, 04:54:30 pm »
Stacey Abrams, who still has not conceded her election loss to Brian Kemp in 2018, lectures the rest of us on accepting Biden's win in 2020:

This is the type of rhetoric where you start looking for lightning coming from the sky.

All the Dem talking points neatly summarized in the first 30 seconds of speech from the election sow.

By what criteria does she brand this election as the "fairest and most secure"? If we had actual press, that would have been the immediate follow-up question.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2021, 03:48:44 pm »

Agreed.  Sometimes, slow and stead wins the race.  Since this won't be used to overturn the 2020 election results (at least the Presidential election), it matters more that there is irrefutable evidence of fraud, evidence that can then be used to support what will be a serious uphill battle to get meaningful vote protections into place.

BassWrangler

« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2021, 03:50:52 pm »

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2021, 11:40:13 am »
@Cyber Liberty I'm seeing a couple of YouTube commentators report this AM that the AZ Legislature has stripped the D SoS of some of her duties through the end of 2023.

The commentators are not people I've followed; I have no idea whether they are actually credible.  Can you provide any insight?
James 1:20

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2021, 12:22:23 pm »
Audits prioritize accuracy, compliance, documentation, corroboration, and verification over deadlines.

A quick audit would be very suspicious.

The longer this takes, the greater the need for an audit spokesperson to manage the media narrative to take the media initiative away from lamestream liberal pundits.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline thackney

« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2021, 12:24:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty I'm seeing a couple of YouTube commentators report this AM that the AZ Legislature has stripped the D SoS of some of her duties through the end of 2023.

The commentators are not people I've followed; I have no idea whether they are actually credible.  Can you provide any insight?

Arizona's Secretary of State 'stripped' of duties after criticizing election audit
https://news.yahoo.com/arizonas-secretary-state-stripped-duties-212020423.html

- - - - - - - - - -

In complaint, secretary of state says Attorney General's Office violated legal ethics rules
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/legislature/2021/05/25/secretary-state-katie-hobbs-filed-bar-complaint-against-attorney-general/7439576002/?gnt-cfr=1

A proposal by Republican lawmakers to prohibit the Attorney General’s Office from advising Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and ban her from hiring outside lawyers comes months after Hobbs filed a complaint about the legal representation provided by several members of the attorney general's staff.

Hobbs charged that the Attorney General’s Office violated ethics rules in several cases, such as by advising her office in a lawsuit and later intervening on the opposite side.

"In several election lawsuits, the AG's Office has represented the SOS, received confidential attorney-client communications, provided advice, filed papers on behalf of the SOS, and then withdrawn from representation and appeared in the same litigation on behalf of a different party asserting a position materially adverse to the SOS," Hobbs wrote in a complaint to the state bar she filed Oct. 1, with a request it be kept confidential....

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 12:29:04 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2021, 12:28:15 pm »
Arizona's Secretary of State 'stripped' of duties after criticizing election audit
https://news.yahoo.com/arizonas-secretary-state-stripped-duties-212020423.html

Thanks @thackney; I should have done that easy bit of follow-up research myself.  Still interested in CL's thoughts.
James 1:20

Offline thackney

« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2021, 12:29:51 pm »
Thanks @thackney; I should have done that easy bit of follow-up research myself.  Still interested in CL's thoughts.

I added some more info to the post while you were replying.  More going on in that...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2021, 12:54:32 pm »

Fat Stacey Abrams sent Katie Hobbs a "Fruit Basket".  Now that is funny right there on several levels!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2021, 01:29:02 pm »

I'm glad the legislature did this.  It will make it more difficult for her to pull the shenanigans of 2020 next election.  She's still pulling them during this audit, sending spies into the audit posing as "journalists," in addition to her official representatives there.  Her wings were begging to be clipped.

The fly in the ointment is AG Brnovich behaved almost as badly during the legal actions following the election.  He and the Governor are both on my sh*tlist.  The crap will continue until after the Audit is completed.

The Yahoo article above is extremely biased, coming as it does from AZFamily, which is a TeeVee broadcast outlet in Phoenix.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2021, 01:32:54 pm »
Fat Stacey Abrams sent Katie Hobbs a "Fruit Basket".  Now that is funny right there on several levels!
I can't imagine Stacey going anywhere near a piece of fruit. Are you sure she didn't send her a chocolate mayonnaise cake?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2021, 01:33:56 pm »
I added some more info to the post while you were replying.  More going on in that...

Unfortunately the leftist AZCentral article is behind a pay wall.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2021, 02:10:49 pm »
I can't imagine Stacey going anywhere near a piece of fruit. Are you sure she didn't send her a chocolate mayonnaise cake?

Is Watermelon a fruit?  Seed spitting season is upon us,,,,,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2021, 02:23:39 pm »

It's a garnish.