Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61401 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Arizona: Legal Updates
« on: November 19, 2020, 07:10:23 pm »
Jack Posobiec
 @JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Arizona Governor Announces He Won’t Accept Election Results Until All Lawsuits Are Settled

10:37 AM · Nov 19, 2020

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1329493971341611010?s=20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 09:42:23 pm »
:bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 09:45:01 pm »
Jack Posobiec
 @JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Arizona Governor Announces He Won’t Accept Election Results Until All Lawsuits Are Settled

10:37 AM · Nov 19, 2020

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1329493971341611010?s=20

Ducey doesn't have the authority.  His talk is cheap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 09:47:42 pm »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 10:02:52 pm »

If he’s just posturing, that’s one thing. But, if he’s taking a stand on a transparently stolen election attempt, authorized or not, strong action is warranted, should be encouraged. That’s the kind of thing that should happen across the land.

Let everyone know that we will not submit our constitutional rights and be bullied into accepting the results of a stolen election.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 11:16:03 pm »
November 19, 20204:15 PMUpdated an hour ago
Judge tosses Republican bid to halt Arizona from certifying Biden election win

By Jan Wolfe

(Reuters) - A judge on Thursday dismissed a Republican-backed lawsuit seeking to halt Arizona officials from certifying President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the state, dealing another courtroom setback to President Donald Trump and his allies.

more
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-arizona/judge-tosses-republican-bid-to-halt-arizona-from-certifying-biden-election-win-idUSKBN27Z373
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 01:13:18 am »
November 19, 20204:15 PMUpdated an hour ago
Judge tosses Republican bid to halt Arizona from certifying Biden election win

By Jan Wolfe

(Reuters) - A judge on Thursday dismissed a Republican-backed lawsuit seeking to halt Arizona officials from certifying President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the state, dealing another courtroom setback to President Donald Trump and his allies.

more
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-arizona/judge-tosses-republican-bid-to-halt-arizona-from-certifying-biden-election-win-idUSKBN27Z373

As the president’s suits are being knocked down at the typically political district court level in democrat cities, and make their way to appellate levels, the chances of getting a judicious ruling go up. Are there a few good judges and courts still around that value the very underpinning of democracy, free and fair elections and election integrity? I hope it’s not a toss up.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 01:21:20 am »
As the president’s suits are being knocked down at the typically political district court level in democrat cities, and make their way to appellate levels, the chances of getting a judicious ruling go up. Are there a few good judges and courts still around that value the very underpinning of democracy, free and fair elections and election integrity? I hope it’s not a toss up.

Even Judges who like Trump are going to toss these cases, in order to speed up the appeals, which is where we all know there's a better chance.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 02:11:11 pm »
he does have a bully pulpit with the citizens though who influence the legislature.

Would you rather him pull a Romney and tell the citizens to roll over and take it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 03:03:22 pm »
he does have a bully pulpit with the citizens though who influence the legislature.

Would you rather him pull a Romney and tell the citizens to roll over and take it?

He never let up on the COVID restrictions he said would be a month, and tat was in April.  He did it because the Dem mayors of 5 cities told him to slam restrictions on all the small towns, like mine.

He's weak, and yes, I expect him to come out any time now to tell us to give it up and let the demented codger be President.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 01:42:45 am »
Judge Dismisses AZ GOP’s Lawsuit Demanding Hand Recount Based on Precinct

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge John Hannah dismissed a petition from the Republican Party of Arizona on Thursday asking for a hand count audit of the votes in Maricopa County based on precinct rather than by voting centers.

Last week, the Republican Party of Arizona announced a legal challenge, demanding a hand recount of votes by precinct rather than by voting centers, citing the “fundamental difference” between the two.

“[The] most notable being the fact that there were only around 175 voting centers in this election but there were 748 precincts,” the Republican Party of Arizona said in a statement at the time.

Hannah dismissed the petition on Thursday.

“We brought this suit because the statute is clear that to audit, hand audit the electronic count, it is supposed to be done by precincts,”  Republican Party of Arizona Chairwoman Kelli Ward said in a Friday update.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/20/judge-dismisses-az-gops-lawsuit-demanding-hand-recount-based-on-precinct/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 06:22:04 pm »
Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Paul Gosar
@DrPaulGosar

Do not read this affidavit from an IT expert. We know what is documented here is impossible as the Maricopa County Supervisors told us everything is fine and go back to sleep and pay your taxes and wear a mask. And leftist reporters told us to move on.

11:12 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1330725927051960322

Full affidavit here:  https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 10:10:24 pm »
BREAKING: Ballot Count Upload Error in Arizona — Over 6,000 False Biden Votes Discovered
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published November 24, 2020 at 3:14pm

Joe Biden’s lead in Arizona dropped from 10,377 votes to 4,202 after a machine error was discovered on Tuesday.

The error was from a faulty upload from Greenlee County, which showed 22,110 votes — but should have been 3,723. State officials say that it was temporary and has now been corrected.

Joe Biden’s lead in Arizona dropped from 10,377 votes to 4,202 after a machine error was discovered on Tuesday.

The error was from a faulty upload from Greenlee County, which showed 22,110 votes — but should have been 3,723. State officials say that it was temporary and has now been corrected.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-ballot-count-upload-error-arizona-6000-false-biden-votes-discovered/
Support the USO

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2020, 10:20:41 pm »
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

NEW: PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

Trump Legal Team Statement

5:08 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1331359074114482176

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 10:31:02 pm »
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer

Getting this in now:

State...UNOFFICIAL results have Biden and Trump separated by 4,202 votes right now.

This morning it was 10,377. The difference?  A faulty upload from Greenlee county. They show 22,110 votes. Should be 3,723

Certified canvass: https://co.greenlee.az.us/pdf/2020%20General%20Election%20Canvass.pdf

2:50 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1331324442136309761

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:34:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 10:33:40 pm »
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer

Getting this in now:

State...UNOFFICIAL results have Biden and Trump separated by 4,202 votes right now.

This morning it was 10,377. The difference?  A faulty upload from Greenlee county. They show 22,110 votes. Should be 3,723

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1331324442136309761
2:50 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter Web App

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 10:37:22 pm »

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 12:27:29 am »
Arizona Republican Party
@AZGOP

In today's update, Chairwoman @kelliwardaz lays out the specifics of the "Elections Contest" petition filed yesterday to allow for early investigation of mail-in ballots including signed envelopes, and access to compare the signatures on the ballots to signatures on file.

Video:

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1331628717383307264

11:00 AM · Nov 25, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2020, 02:24:02 am »
Arizona Republican Party
@AZGOP

In today's update, Chairwoman @kelliwardaz lays out the specifics of the "Elections Contest" petition filed yesterday to allow for early investigation of mail-in ballots including signed envelopes, and access to compare the signatures on the ballots to signatures on file.

Video:

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1331628717383307264

11:00 AM · Nov 25, 2020·Twitter Media Studio
This is progress.

Looks like I will enjoy Thanksgiving even more than I had thought just a few days ago.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:24:51 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2020, 02:51:26 am »
This is progress.

Looks like I will enjoy Thanksgiving even more than I had thought just a few days ago.

Watching a good part of the proceedings in Pennsylvania today greatly buoyed my spirits @IsailedawayfromFR I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2020, 02:53:13 am »
Watching a good part of the proceedings in Pennsylvania today greatly buoyed my spirits @IsailedawayfromFR I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
Thank you so much, you too.

And I trust you made the contact to obtain that book. @Bigun

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2020, 02:16:40 pm »
Thank you so much, you too.

And I trust you made the contact to obtain that book. @Bigun

Unfortunately, I have not as yet had an opportunity to speak with him but once this election business is settled I fully intend to do that. @IsailedawayfromFR

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2020, 03:28:03 pm »
Unfortunately, I have not as yet had an opportunity to speak with him but once this election business is settled I fully intend to do that. @IsailedawayfromFR
Good.  His position am sure is coming to end in the near future so wish him well for me.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2020, 03:29:24 pm »
Good.  His position am sure is coming to end in the near future so wish him well for me.

Will do! As soon as I see him.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 02:15:12 am »
Paul Gosar
@DrPaulGosar

“In Arizona at least 35,000 votes were illegally added to Mr. Biden’s vote count.”  Pearson v. Kemp, p. 2 N. 1. 
@kelliwardaz @AZGOP @BarnettforAZ @ali

1:13 AM · Nov 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1331843532126965760