Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Legal Updates  (Read 40544 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pennsylvania: Legal Updates
« Reply #200 on: December 27, 2020, 04:41:57 pm »
Taking this one step beyond the subject matter,is there any legal way that a President Trump serving a second term can bring forward a bill to remove Roberts from the SC for dereliction of duty or incompetence?

That would be almost as sweet as seeing Trump serve a second term because it would also scare whiz out of the remaining "justices" who think they are all demi-gods that are untouchable.

Roberts can be Impeached, but even if the votes can be mustered in the House, the Rats and Rinos will close ranks in the Senate so we'd never get a conviction.  They love their super-legislature on the bench too much to ever let it go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2020, 05:07:55 pm »
Roberts can be Impeached, but even if the votes can be mustered in the House, the Rats and Rinos will close ranks in the Senate so we'd never get a conviction.  They love their super-legislature on the bench too much to ever let it go.

@Cyber Liberty

I was afraid of something like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2020, 06:59:12 pm »
Taking this one step beyond the subject matter,is there any legal way that a President Trump serving a second term can bring forward a bill to remove Roberts from the SC for dereliction of duty or incompetence?

That would be almost as sweet as seeing Trump serve a second term because it would also scare whiz out of the remaining "justices" who think they are all demi-gods that are untouchable.
Trump can't, but the Congress (theoretically) can.

The House needs only a simple majority to impeach a Supreme Court justice or any federal judge. To convict and then remove the justice or judge, the Senate requires a two-thirds majority.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2020, 04:19:03 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“A group of Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania say 200,000 more votes were counted in the 2020 Election than voters (100% went to Biden). State Representative Frank Ryan said they found troubling discrepancies after an analysis of Election Day data.” @FoxNews   This is far....

...more votes than is needed by me to win Pennsylvania, not to mention hundreds of thousands of votes in other categories which increase my already big lead into a landslide. All other Swing States show likewise. WE NEED NEW & ENERGETIC REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP. This can not stand..

....Can you imagine if the Republicans stole a Presidential Election from the Democrats - All hell would break out. Republican leadership only wants the path of least resistance. Our leaders (not me, of course!) are pathetic. They only know how to lose! P.S. I got MANY Senators..

....and Congressmen/Congresswomen Elected. I do believe they forgot!

8:59 AM · Dec 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343919651336712199

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2020, 05:54:44 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“A group of Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania say 200,000 more votes were counted in the 2020 Election than voters (100% went to Biden). State Representative Frank Ryan said they found troubling discrepancies after an analysis of Election Day data.” @FoxNews   This is far....

...more votes than is needed by me to win Pennsylvania, not to mention hundreds of thousands of votes in other categories which increase my already big lead into a landslide. All other Swing States show likewise. WE NEED NEW & ENERGETIC REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP. This can not stand..

....Can you imagine if the Republicans stole a Presidential Election from the Democrats - All hell would break out. Republican leadership only wants the path of least resistance. Our leaders (not me, of course!) are pathetic. They only know how to lose! P.S. I got MANY Senators..

....and Congressmen/Congresswomen Elected. I do believe they forgot!

8:59 AM · Dec 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343919651336712199
Yep, they forgot. Just like most of the TEA party elected forgot their promises made on the stump before they raised their hands to be sworn in.

Don't re-elect anyone!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2020, 09:20:01 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2020, 09:44:29 pm »

Do you have a link to that document in one image or file instead of seven separate files?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:22:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

C S Lewis

« Reply #207 on: January 01, 2021, 07:22:03 pm »
Do you have a link to that document in one image or file instead of seven separate files?

I've only a link to a four page tweet @Smokin Joe    ...  Mastriano didn't convert it to a PDF.

Here's the link, if it helps: 

https://twitter.com/SenMastriano/status/1344659659865677825

« Reply #208 on: January 01, 2021, 07:28:14 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

Pennsylvania Officials STILL Unsure How Many Voted In 2020? What?

Video:
https://rumble.com/embed/v9paz3/?pub=4

3:18 PM · Dec 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1344739631309479939

Online Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2021, 03:07:31 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

Pennsylvania Officials STILL Unsure How Many Voted In 2020? What?

There is a large difference between the number of people who voted and the number of ballots counted.  The two are nowhere near the same.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2021, 03:23:34 pm »
There is a large difference between the number of people who voted and the number of ballots counted.  The two are nowhere near the same.

I believe it has been conclusively proven that somewhere North of 200,000 more ballots counted than actual voters.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2021, 04:16:48 pm »

This, alone, should be enough to set aside the entire PA election.  When (votes in) <> (votes out) then the bare minimum requirement for credibility has not been met.

I do not believe even *this* problem will take the PA EVs away from Biden.  Rs in PA were in some measure asleep at the switch when they allowed procedures that would let this slip through and still be certified.  The PA State Legislature, and other R controlled state legislatures, will have to pass laws that enact much stricter requirements for transparency and credibility in counting votes as a condition for results to be certified in the future.

While I would still like to see a last-second flea-flicker bomb thrown from the back of the end zone and scoring the winning TD with 00:00 left on the clock, I don't expect to see that electoral outcome next week any more than I would expect to see that result in a football game.  This one is over, and I don't know what to expect in GA.

The angle of attack that might work is within R-controlled state legislatures to enact voting, vote-counting, and certification laws that are transparent and trustworthy, and within state-level R parties to get honest judges and justices on their benches.  Let this election be a cautionary tale.
James 1:20

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #212 on: January 03, 2021, 04:19:52 am »
This, alone, should be enough to set aside the entire PA election.  When (votes in) <> (votes out) then the bare minimum requirement for credibility has not been met.

I do not believe even *this* problem will take the PA EVs away from Biden.  Rs in PA were in some measure asleep at the switch when they allowed procedures that would let this slip through and still be certified.  The PA State Legislature, and other R controlled state legislatures, will have to pass laws that enact much stricter requirements for transparency and credibility in counting votes as a condition for results to be certified in the future.

While I would still like to see a last-second flea-flicker bomb thrown from the back of the end zone and scoring the winning TD with 00:00 left on the clock, I don't expect to see that electoral outcome next week any more than I would expect to see that result in a football game.  This one is over, and I don't know what to expect in GA.

The angle of attack that might work is within R-controlled state legislatures to enact voting, vote-counting, and certification laws that are transparent and trustworthy, and within state-level R parties to get honest judges and justices on their benches.  Let this election be a cautionary tale.
I know what to expect in Georgia. MORE FRAUD. Just enough to tip the Senate, more carefully conducted, not as sloppy as the Presidential election, which was a slap in the face to anyone in the country who believes in the Constitution.

C S Lewis

« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2021, 11:22:21 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. What has happened to Toomey over the last few years is quite sad.  Is he aware of what took place in his state, of the objections from the state legislature, of the changes to the election laws by the state supreme court and the executive there,

Burgess Everett
@burgessev

Toomey comes out swinging: “A fundamental, defining feature of a democratic republic is the right of the people to elect their own leaders. The effort by Senators Hawley, Cruz, and others to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election ...directly undermines this right”

2. and the federal Constitution's grant of authority to the legislature exclusively.  TOOMEY SHOULD BE LEADING THE FIGHT in defense of his state.  But instead, he damns those who are doing it for him.

5:03 PM · Jan 2, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1345490941415723008

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2021, 02:53:43 pm »
Exclusive: Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say
By Allen Zhong
January 4, 2021 Updated: January 4, 2021

Pennsylvania election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say.

According to an analysis by the Data Integrity Group, obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times, votes for Trump—from both election day and mail-in ballots—were removed from the totals in at least 15 counties.

Time-series election data shows Trump’s votes decrementing in various counties at numerous time points instead of increasing as would be expected under normal circumstances.

The group said that election day vote removals happened during the vote tabulation process in at least 15 counties, including Lehigh County, Chester County, Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, Northhampton County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Lackawanna County, Dauphin County, Pike County, Carbon County, Washington County, Erie County, and Luzerne County.

Meanwhile, absentee vote removals happened in Allegheny County, Chester County, and Lehigh County.

At least 432,116 votes—213,707 election day votes and 218,409 absentee votes—were removed in total.

“There were vote movements across all candidates. However, we did not see the same type of negative decrements to any of the [other] candidates that we saw with President Trump’s tallies, and they happened repeatedly with no explanation,” Lynda McLaughlin, a member of the group, told The Epoch Times.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office didn’t respond to a request for comments from The Epoch Times.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-over-432000-votes-removed-from-trump-in-pennsylvania-data-scientists-say_3642202.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2021, 09:05:30 pm »
Kelly nanninga
@KellyWmis

BREAKING: A Printer in Michigan Printed Tens of Thousands of Excess Pennsylvania Ballots Which Were Shipped to New York and Fraudulently Filled Out Before Being Delivered to Pennsylvania https://thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-printer-michigan-printed-tens-thousands-excess-pennsylvania-ballots-shipped-new-york-fraudulently-filled-delivered-pennsylvania/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit

2:18 PM · Jan 4, 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/KellyWmis/status/1346174068060528641

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 09:15:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2021, 09:09:10 pm »
Those are pictures of Utah ballots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2021, 09:12:57 pm »
Those are pictures of Utah ballots.

File photo?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #218 on: January 04, 2021, 09:16:39 pm »
File photo?

Apparently.  But I've removed it.  Thanks @Hoodat

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2021, 12:18:25 am »
Exclusive: Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say
By Allen Zhong
January 4, 2021 Updated: January 4, 2021

Pennsylvania election data shows that over 432,000 votes were removed from President Donald Trump during the November election, data scientists say.

According to an analysis by the Data Integrity Group, obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times, votes for Trump—from both election day and mail-in ballots—were removed from the totals in at least 15 counties.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office didn’t respond to a request for comments from The Epoch Times.

@mystery-ak

Gee,THERE's a shock!

« Reply #220 on: January 06, 2021, 03:14:04 am »
(Asking to delay certification .... )

Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

PA has spoken.  The legislators are overruling the Secretary of State.

9:03 PM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1346638534917107712

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:17:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2021, 03:21:54 am »

Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

pointing-up
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

BIG NEWS IN PENNSYLVANIA!

9:59 PM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346652589673345024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2021, 04:34:13 pm »

Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

Meh.  Not gonna happen. 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: April 12, 2021, 03:49:24 am »
Pennsylvania to Remove Dead Voters from Voter Rolls Following Lawsuit

JOHN BINDER     |     8 Apr 2021

Pennsylvania election officials have agreed to remove thousands of dead Americans from its state voter rolls following a lawsuit by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF).

In November 2020, PILF attorneys filed suit against Pennsylvania election officials, alleging at least 21,000 dead Americans were on the state’s voter rolls less than a month before the 2020 presidential election.

The lawsuit claimed more than 9,200 of the dead Americans on the voter rolls had been dead for at least five years, nearly 2,000 had been dead for at least a decade, and nearly 200 had been dead for at least 20 years.

This week, PILF attorneys reached a settlement with Pennsylvania’s Acting Secretary Veronica Degraffenreid that requires state election officials to compare death data sets from the Electronic Registration Information Center to the full voter registration database before the 2021 election.  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/08/pennsylvania-remove-dead-voters-voter-rolls/

It is sad that it takes a lawsuit to get a state to remove dead voters from its voter rolls.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2021, 10:48:18 am »
Pennsylvania to Remove Dead Voters from Voter Rolls Following Lawsuit

JOHN BINDER     |     8 Apr 2021

Pennsylvania election officials have agreed to remove thousands of dead Americans from its state voter rolls following a lawsuit by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF).

In November 2020, PILF attorneys filed suit against Pennsylvania election officials, alleging at least 21,000 dead Americans were on the state’s voter rolls less than a month before the 2020 presidential election.

The lawsuit claimed more than 9,200 of the dead Americans on the voter rolls had been dead for at least five years, nearly 2,000 had been dead for at least a decade, and nearly 200 had been dead for at least 20 years.

This week, PILF attorneys reached a settlement with Pennsylvania’s Acting Secretary Veronica Degraffenreid that requires state election officials to compare death data sets from the Electronic Registration Information Center to the full voter registration database before the 2021 election.  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/08/pennsylvania-remove-dead-voters-voter-rolls/

It is sad that it takes a lawsuit to get a state to remove dead voters from its voter rolls.

@Hoodat

This is PA. They will just replace them with the newly dead before the next election. Dead voters are their most reliable voters.