Author Topic: Sheriffs not enforcing Newsom's coronavirus curfew, won't 'make criminals' of law-abiding citizens  (Read 344 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"We've got a lot of things to do, including taking guns away from gang members, stopping narcotic trafficking, and saving children from internet predators," Mims said during a video briefing Thursday afternoon.

“We’re not gonna make criminals of normally law-abiding citizens.”

The department will not set up any checkpoints or pull over people to verify their reason for being out past curfew, Mims added.

Other law enforcement agencies plan to take a similarly hands-off approach to the curfew.

Merced County sheriff's deputies, Madera police, Visalia police and Kings County deputies all plan to continue business as usual rather than refocus on the curfew.

“We’re gonna continue to do our law enforcement responsibilities to protect the community. We’re enforcing it through education and try to encourage compliance,” Madera Police Chief Dino Lawson said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fresno-sheriffs-not-enforcing-newsoms-curfew
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Overreach by dimocratic despots must be met fully and 100% like this response.  Everywhere. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is why the Democrats are so fixated on bring in hundreds of thousands of foreigners and possibly bringing in U.N. troops. They want people who are not American, have no affiliation or allegiance to America or Americans, and will obey their capricious order's without question. Americans are too independent and are too hard to control.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is why the Democrats are so fixated on bring in hundreds of thousands of foreigners and possibly bringing in U.N. troops. They want people who are not American, have no affiliation or allegiance to America or Americans, and will obey their capricious order's without question. Americans are too independent and are too hard to control.
Pity to any young person foolish enough to walk through the streets of the Unites States with a Teal Helmet on. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

Pity to any young person foolish enough to walk through the streets of the Unites States with a Teal Helmet on. 

China's People's Liberation Army is the biggest single provider of troops for the United Nation's peacekeeping force known as the Blue Helmets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQ9SzdSAnM