Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 128073 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #725 on: May 08, 2024, 02:19:59 pm »
Relevant info starts at 5:37:50 mark.

@Hoodat I watched a large portion of that proceeding (the part related to Fulton County) and would comment that I see exactly one of the five members of that board (Mrs. Johnson) who is attempting to uphold the law.  The other four are, IMHO, worthless.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #726 on: May 09, 2024, 02:13:03 am »
@Hoodat I watched a large portion of that proceeding (the part related to Fulton County) and would comment that I see exactly one of the five members of that board (Mrs. Johnson) who is attempting to uphold the law.  The other four are, IMHO, worthless.

Agreed.  The woman on the left that the number of duplicate votes counted were in the hundreds, not thousands.  And then right after she said this, the shill witness who opened for Fulton said that it was impossible to run a ballot through the machine twice.  They clearly did not get their lie straight before the hearing.

I already know that there are duplicate ballots counted because Fulton County inadvertently posted them as part of discovery.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #728 on: May 10, 2024, 07:31:24 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline collins

« Reply #729 on: May 10, 2024, 10:11:01 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #730 on: May 10, 2024, 10:30:51 pm »
OMG, they reprimanded Fulton County:

Here's one without a paywall:

Georgia reprimands Fulton County for scanning ballots twice in 2020 recount

Misty Severi  |  May 7, 2024 10:36pm  |  Updated: May 8, 2024 7:05am

The Georgia State Election Board is requiring Fulton County to implement an independent election monitor in the 2024 election, after an independent investigation found that the county likely scanned thousands of ballots twice in a recount of the 2020 election.

The state board voted to implement the independent monitor in a 2-1 vote on Tuesday, which ended one of the last probes into the results of the 2020 election, which Trump claimed was stolen from him. The board also voted to dismiss several other complaints against the county, including allegations that it added 16,000 votes to its count before certifying the election, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The results of the investigation determined that President Joe Biden still won the county over former President Donald Trump, because the vote margin was substantial enough in three independent vote counts.  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-reprimands-fulton-county-scanning-ballots-twice-2020-recount

This last point was brought up in the hearing.  All illegal ballots counted in the initial count were counted again in the three independent counts.  So of course the counts should be the same.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #731 on: May 10, 2024, 11:01:12 pm »
Means almost nothing.  Fulton County will continue to cheat in elections with wild abandon, and NO ONE will change that in my lifetime.  Not going to happen.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #732 on: May 13, 2024, 01:27:37 am »
NEW: Georgia Election Board dumbfounded after finding out that 3,000 ballots were scanned twice in the 2020 election recount in Fulton County.

The board also revealed that 380,761 ballot images from machine count were “not available.”

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1788954532124455368

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #733 on: June 12, 2024, 11:47:09 pm »
George
@BehizyTweets

BREAKING: The Georgia Supreme Court has ruled against Fani Willis and the corrupt judge in the Young Thug trial where Attorney Brian Steel discovered a plot by Willis and the judge to intimidate witnesses

Willis isn't just corrupt with the Trump case, she's corrupt all around

Steel was held in contempt of court by the judge after revealing he knew what they were planning and the GA Supreme Court just stepped in to stop him from going to jail

George
@BehizyTweets
·

Here's the viral moment that exposed everything. The judge lost his mind after being found out

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1801011781696958507

Online Hoodat

« Reply #734 on: June 13, 2024, 12:25:44 am »
Here's the viral moment that exposed everything. The judge lost his mind after being found out

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1801011781696958507

Absolutely delicious.  But the lead is misleading because the GA Supreme Court only ruled on setting bond.  The judge had ordered Steel to be locked up for 20 days without bond.  The GA Supreme Court intervened on that.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #735 on: June 13, 2024, 12:31:34 am »
Young Thug’s lawyer granted bond, will not have to report to jail this week

Atlanta rapper Young Thug sits next to his defense attorney Brian Steel during his ongoing gang and racketeering trial at Fulton County Courthouse on Thursday, April 4, 2024.

Jozsef Papp and Rosie Manins  |  1 hour ago

Young Thug’s attorney Brian Steel learned he will not have to spend Father’s Day behind bars after the Georgia Supreme Court granted his emergency motion for bond.

In an order issued Wednesday afternoon, the court stayed Steel’s 20-day jail sentence pending the resolution of his appeal of Judge Ural Glanville’s ruling holding him in criminal contempt. Ashleigh Merchant, an attorney for Steel, said she was glad Steel doesn’t have to report to jail by 7 p.m. Friday, as Glanville had ordered on Monday.

“We are thrilled that Brian will be home with his family for Father’s Day this weekend,” she said. “We appreciate how quickly and thoughtfully our appellate courts handled this unfortunate situation.”

Steel was held in contempt after he refused to disclose who told him about a private meeting between Glanville, Fulton County prosecutors and Kenneth Copeland, a witness in the ongoing gang and racketeering trial against Young Thug and his alleged associates.  .  .  .

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/young-thugs-lawyer-granted-bond-will-not-have-to-report-to-jail-this-week/H24G7FBH3JFE7CR632DRF7PIPM/

Steel hired the same attorney that busted Fani Willis for funnelling money to her boyfriend.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #737 on: July 02, 2024, 04:51:03 pm »
Jeff Fulgham
@jeffmfulgham
The FBI had evidence of Georgia 2020 fraud:

In addition to providing evidence of Georgia 2020 fraud to state officials, we also provided evidence to the FBI Atlanta Field Office. They not only failed to investigate, but I can personally confirm that someone was directing agents to steer evidence to the GASOS/SEB, who themselves covered up evidence. And the FBI had clear jurisdiction because, as you can see below, there were federal candidates on the related ballots.

This evidence we provided suggested that the fake duplicate batches included in the official Fulton hand count were intentionally altered so the auditing software known as ARLO (Voting Works) would not recognize a fake duplicate.

Keep in mind that SEB case 2021-181 later concluded in June 2023 that these were indeed duplicates (in other words fake). But they covered up any evidence suggesting intent. These duplicates added 6k gross fake votes (4k net Biden) to the Fulton hand count.

This isn't secondary source information. I provided this evidence to both state and federal agencies in several formal complaints. The evidence is solid as a rock. Now I've filed a lawsuit against the Ware County, GA Board of Elections (Fulgham v Ware) for answers explaining how nearly 1% of their ballots were scanned for the second time 5 days after certification! So far they have failed to explain how this happened. The evidence suggests there's a possibility that Ware election employees may not have done this. If not, who did this?

It is my assessment that we the people have lost sovereign control of our elections. There was fraud in 2020 and it was covered up. President Eisenhower warned us in his 1961 farewell address that the Washington Swamp (he used different terminology) was a threat to American Liberty. He was right.

In 2020 corrupt Washington officials at CISA (DHS) used the phrase "Whole of Nation Mission" to influence and interfere in the election. Now We the People must turn that strategy against the Swamp. To win in 2024 it will take a Whole of Nation effort to turn out a massive vote, while simultaneously mitigating fraud and disinformation efforts by the Deep State.
🇺🇸

https://x.com/jeffmfulgham/status/1807840231325856106
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 04:57:37 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #738 on: July 02, 2024, 06:00:04 pm »
Too bad that there is no opposition party in Georgia.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #739 on: July 10, 2024, 12:03:22 am »
BREAKING: The Georgia Election Board has voted 3-1 to adopt rule to require ballots be hand counted at the precinct level by poll officers each day of voting to ensure the totals match with the machines

This is a GAME CHANGER for election integrity

"The poll manager and the two witnesses shall sign a label affixed to the container indicating that it contains all of the correct ballots from the indicated ballot box and no additional ballots." - The new rule says

This rule used to exist until corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordered poll managers to stop doing it. I now think Georgia is going full blown red because of this and other good changes that have been put in place

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1810772629705601178
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 12:04:57 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

• Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN
« Reply #740 on: July 10, 2024, 12:07:24 am »
I got no issue with this.  Numbers should be reconcilable and counts should be auditable.
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time... I think I've forgotten this before." - Steven Wright

My avatar is Trump not as a clown, but as "The Joker", the ultimate villian of chaos and mayhem in the DC Comics Universe.

Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN
https://www.arkansasonline.com/1212powerpoint/

Offline rustynail

« Reply #741 on: July 10, 2024, 12:17:46 am »

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
This is not a "game changer." 

If the ballot is fraudulent, it is still counted.  The only thing this process stops is multiple scans of the same ballot.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #742 on: July 10, 2024, 12:39:39 am »
TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2

If the ballot is fraudulent, it is still counted.  The only thing this process stops is multiple scans of the same ballot.
True, there are a bunch of workarounds. But this makes the process of cheating just a littlee harder, and I'm all for every impediment to dishonesty when it comes to elections.

Seems to me the double count/can't find the images gambit was used in Georgia in '20.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #743 on: July 10, 2024, 12:58:15 am »
TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2

It doesn't even stop that.  Because they will still end up counting ballots that are missing hand counts, just like they did in 2020 with ballots missing chain of custody forms.

The problem isn't the law.  The problem is the law being ignored.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #744 on: July 10, 2024, 01:12:47 am »
It doesn't even stop that.  Because they will still end up counting ballots that are missing hand counts, just like they did in 2020 with ballots missing chain of custody forms.

The problem isn't the law.  The problem is the law being ignored.

Exactly the same with the constitution.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #747 on: August 25, 2024, 04:18:46 am »
When corruption has no negative consequences, it grows rapidly...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #749 on: August 30, 2024, 05:16:08 pm »
George
@BehizyTweets
BREAKING: Georgia voters just filed a BOMBSHELL federal lawsuit against Fulton County election officials after they were caught on tape admitting to disturbing election law violations

When asked if the county cleans the voter rolls, they revealed that “Fulton County NEVER does an independent search for anybody; dead people, felons, people who live out of state.” - Chair of the Fulton County Department of Registrations and Elections

That revelation came from a Nov 15, 2023, Fulton County Board of Commissioners meeting where .  .  .

.  .  .  This crucial lawsuit is being brought forth by election integrity warrior @JasonFrazierUSA and constitutional rights group @_CitizenAG. They are asking the judge to issue a writ of mandamus compelling Fulton County and other Georgia officials to do their job ahead of the 2024 election and a declaratory judgment that Fulton's Elections Department and other defendants are in violation of federal and state law.

Note here that this lawsuit is NOT being brought by the Georgia Republican Party.  It is being brought by private citizens.  The Georgia GOP is worthless.