Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 97408 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #725 on: May 08, 2024, 02:19:59 pm »
Relevant info starts at 5:37:50 mark.

@Hoodat I watched a large portion of that proceeding (the part related to Fulton County) and would comment that I see exactly one of the five members of that board (Mrs. Johnson) who is attempting to uphold the law.  The other four are, IMHO, worthless.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #726 on: May 09, 2024, 02:13:03 am »
@Hoodat I watched a large portion of that proceeding (the part related to Fulton County) and would comment that I see exactly one of the five members of that board (Mrs. Johnson) who is attempting to uphold the law.  The other four are, IMHO, worthless.

Agreed.  The woman on the left that the number of duplicate votes counted were in the hundreds, not thousands.  And then right after she said this, the shill witness who opened for Fulton said that it was impossible to run a ballot through the machine twice.  They clearly did not get their lie straight before the hearing.

I already know that there are duplicate ballots counted because Fulton County inadvertently posted them as part of discovery.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #728 on: May 10, 2024, 07:31:24 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline collins

« Reply #729 on: May 10, 2024, 10:11:01 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #730 on: May 10, 2024, 10:30:51 pm »
OMG, they reprimanded Fulton County:

Here's one without a paywall:

Georgia reprimands Fulton County for scanning ballots twice in 2020 recount

Misty Severi  |  May 7, 2024 10:36pm  |  Updated: May 8, 2024 7:05am

The Georgia State Election Board is requiring Fulton County to implement an independent election monitor in the 2024 election, after an independent investigation found that the county likely scanned thousands of ballots twice in a recount of the 2020 election.

The state board voted to implement the independent monitor in a 2-1 vote on Tuesday, which ended one of the last probes into the results of the 2020 election, which Trump claimed was stolen from him. The board also voted to dismiss several other complaints against the county, including allegations that it added 16,000 votes to its count before certifying the election, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The results of the investigation determined that President Joe Biden still won the county over former President Donald Trump, because the vote margin was substantial enough in three independent vote counts.  .  .  .

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-reprimands-fulton-county-scanning-ballots-twice-2020-recount

This last point was brought up in the hearing.  All illegal ballots counted in the initial count were counted again in the three independent counts.  So of course the counts should be the same.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #731 on: May 10, 2024, 11:01:12 pm »
Means almost nothing.  Fulton County will continue to cheat in elections with wild abandon, and NO ONE will change that in my lifetime.  Not going to happen.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #732 on: May 13, 2024, 01:27:37 am »
NEW: Georgia Election Board dumbfounded after finding out that 3,000 ballots were scanned twice in the 2020 election recount in Fulton County.

The board also revealed that 380,761 ballot images from machine count were “not available.”

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1788954532124455368

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-