Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 60048 times)

Online Hoodat

In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA.

The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Offline MOD3

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #676 on: December 26, 2022, 10:05:04 pm »
Merged.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.

@Hoodat

I SERIOUSLY hope she has good security,including a food taster. Preferably one that is a registered Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain, Romney or Trump. You?
« Reply #678 on: December 27, 2022, 08:06:11 am »
Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #679 on: December 28, 2022, 04:43:49 am »
Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.

I haven't gone through the recent news, but I can give you some inside info.  First of all, Ruby Freeman and her daughter were involved with the Fulton County election shenanigans back in 2020.  Both of them were in the room where cases of ballots were pulled out of hiding from under tables in a county election room.  This is the room where Republican poll watchers were sent home because of a water leak.

Ruby was filmed repeatedly feeding the same stack of ballots through a machine multiple times.  She was also photographed at her desk with blank ballots visible on top.  She was also guilty of mishandling thumb drives containing tabulated vote counts from machines.

From what I hear, she has received a lot of pressure from the Dem side over the last two years, and she has grown sick of it.  So she is now willing to come clean.  Not that this will do any good since the ones she will be coming clean to are even more corrupt than she is.  The SoS is corrupt.  The Governor is corrupt.  The new Lt. Governor is corrupt.   And most importantly of all, the AG is corrupt.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2023, 11:01:17 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in if anymore, if's an illusion.
« Reply #681 on: January 09, 2023, 12:59:04 am »

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1611456789978947618
Coming from this resident it has less meaning or value than the prize in a box of Cracker Jack....and not one of the old good prizes, I'm talking cheap crap they put in today.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #682 on: January 12, 2023, 10:51:25 pm »
Georgia appeals court reinstates Fulton County 2020 election case

Natalia Mittelstadt  |  January 12, 2023  |  3:09pm

he Georgia Court of Appeals has reinstated a 2020 election lawsuit against Fulton County election officials after the state Supreme Court sent the case back to the lower court last month.

On Monday, the appeals court reinstated the Garland Favorito, et al. v. Alex Wan, et al. case, which alleges that counterfeit ballots were included in the 2020 absentee election results in Fulton County.

The lawsuit against the members of the county Board of Registration and Elections was originally filed in December 2020 by VoterGA, an election integrity nonprofit organization.

The case was separated into two different cases, the other one being Caroline Jeffords, et al. v. Fulton County, et al.  .  .

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ga-appeals-court-reinstates-fulton-co-2020-election-case-after-sent-back

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #683 on: January 12, 2023, 11:00:57 pm »
Georgia appeals court reinstates Fulton County 2020 election case

Natalia Mittelstadt  |  January 12, 2023  |  3:09pm

he Georgia Court of Appeals has reinstated a 2020 election lawsuit against Fulton County election officials after the state Supreme Court sent the case back to the lower court last month.

On Monday, the appeals court reinstated the Garland Favorito, et al. v. Alex Wan, et al. case, which alleges that counterfeit ballots were included in the 2020 absentee election results in Fulton County.

The lawsuit against the members of the county Board of Registration and Elections was originally filed in December 2020 by VoterGA, an election integrity nonprofit organization.

The case was separated into two different cases, the other one being Caroline Jeffords, et al. v. Fulton County, et al.  .  .

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ga-appeals-court-reinstates-fulton-co-2020-election-case-after-sent-back

@Hoodat

Means nothing unless several important "somebodies" goes to prison. After all,you  can't unring a bell,and the damage from that election has already happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!