Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 78986 times)

Offline Hoodat

In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA.

The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MOD3

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #676 on: December 26, 2022, 10:05:04 pm »
Merged.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.

@Hoodat

I SERIOUSLY hope she has good security,including a food taster. Preferably one that is a registered Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #678 on: December 27, 2022, 08:06:11 am »
Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #679 on: December 28, 2022, 04:43:49 am »
Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.

I haven't gone through the recent news, but I can give you some inside info.  First of all, Ruby Freeman and her daughter were involved with the Fulton County election shenanigans back in 2020.  Both of them were in the room where cases of ballots were pulled out of hiding from under tables in a county election room.  This is the room where Republican poll watchers were sent home because of a water leak.

Ruby was filmed repeatedly feeding the same stack of ballots through a machine multiple times.  She was also photographed at her desk with blank ballots visible on top.  She was also guilty of mishandling thumb drives containing tabulated vote counts from machines.

From what I hear, she has received a lot of pressure from the Dem side over the last two years, and she has grown sick of it.  So she is now willing to come clean.  Not that this will do any good since the ones she will be coming clean to are even more corrupt than she is.  The SoS is corrupt.  The Governor is corrupt.  The new Lt. Governor is corrupt.   And most importantly of all, the AG is corrupt.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2023, 11:01:17 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #681 on: January 09, 2023, 12:59:04 am »

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1611456789978947618
Coming from this resident it has less meaning or value than the prize in a box of Cracker Jack....and not one of the old good prizes, I'm talking cheap crap they put in today.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #682 on: January 12, 2023, 10:51:25 pm »
Georgia appeals court reinstates Fulton County 2020 election case

Natalia Mittelstadt  |  January 12, 2023  |  3:09pm

he Georgia Court of Appeals has reinstated a 2020 election lawsuit against Fulton County election officials after the state Supreme Court sent the case back to the lower court last month.

On Monday, the appeals court reinstated the Garland Favorito, et al. v. Alex Wan, et al. case, which alleges that counterfeit ballots were included in the 2020 absentee election results in Fulton County.

The lawsuit against the members of the county Board of Registration and Elections was originally filed in December 2020 by VoterGA, an election integrity nonprofit organization.

The case was separated into two different cases, the other one being Caroline Jeffords, et al. v. Fulton County, et al.  .  .

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ga-appeals-court-reinstates-fulton-co-2020-election-case-after-sent-back

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #683 on: January 12, 2023, 11:00:57 pm »
Georgia appeals court reinstates Fulton County 2020 election case

Natalia Mittelstadt  |  January 12, 2023  |  3:09pm

he Georgia Court of Appeals has reinstated a 2020 election lawsuit against Fulton County election officials after the state Supreme Court sent the case back to the lower court last month.

On Monday, the appeals court reinstated the Garland Favorito, et al. v. Alex Wan, et al. case, which alleges that counterfeit ballots were included in the 2020 absentee election results in Fulton County.

The lawsuit against the members of the county Board of Registration and Elections was originally filed in December 2020 by VoterGA, an election integrity nonprofit organization.

The case was separated into two different cases, the other one being Caroline Jeffords, et al. v. Fulton County, et al.  .  .

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ga-appeals-court-reinstates-fulton-co-2020-election-case-after-sent-back

@Hoodat

Means nothing unless several important "somebodies" goes to prison. After all,you  can't unring a bell,and the damage from that election has already happened.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #684 on: September 26, 2023, 06:21:41 am »
Here's Gabe Sterling three years ago announcing how he would violate State law by extending drop box deployment and how he recruited 6,000 organized Democrats to serve as poll workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOPZBc4pJI

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #685 on: September 26, 2023, 06:25:37 am »
Here's Gabe Sterling three years ago announcing how he would violate State law by extending drop box deployment and how he recruited 6,000 organized Democrats to serve as poll workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOPZBc4pJI
I'd really love to watch that at the link, but I'm not getting it. Looks to have been scrubbed?
Edited to note: I left the page sitting on another tab and it took several minutes for the video to start, but it did start.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 06:40:34 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #686 on: September 26, 2023, 06:27:51 am »
It works for me.  Sterling starts at around the 7 min mark.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #687 on: September 26, 2023, 06:41:49 am »
It works for me.  Sterling starts at around the 7 min mark.
I left the link open on another tab and finally got the video. It took quite a while to start.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #688 on: October 06, 2023, 05:34:10 pm »
Georgia's Election Officials Are Getting Ready To Cheat Again

There's still 17,852 votes without ballots that Fulton County won't explain!

EMERALD ROBINSON  |  OCT 5, 2023

First, Georgia election officials told you that the 2020 election was “the most secure in history.”

Then they tried to hide any evidence of cheating.

Then they ignored the evidence of cheating that was discovered only because they were sued in court and forced to release it.

Then they ignored the analysis of computer experts who gave sworn declarations about the vote rigging in their reports submitted to the courts.

Now, Georgia election officials are trying to tell Georgia voters that they don’t understand any of this evidence so they won’t make any changes to the election system.

Here’s a letter from investigator Kevin Moncla to the Georgia Secretary of State explaining that feigning stupidity is not actually a valid defense of their fraud.  .  .

https://www.emerald.tv/p/georgias-election-officials-are-getting

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2023, 05:37:52 pm »
From the article:

Vincent Zagorin and Brad Raffensperger have both perfected the child’s defense of the “dog ate my homework” to a new level.

Mr. Zagorin is sending requests to see old documents that have been attached to these court cases for the last 14 months.

The results of the 2020 election were certified as correct and accurate by Zagorin even though 6,000 ballots were removed from the hand-count and the audit.

How do we know that’s truth?

Because Kevin Moncla and others discovered the missing batches of ballots — and they can identify the missing images!

Beware: scanner 801 has got some bad batches.

So that's almost 18k Biden votes in Fulton County alone where no ballot exists.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #690 on: October 06, 2023, 07:13:35 pm »
Since no one prominent in the DNC or the Media is going to  start pushing this,it might as well be legal because the Dims are NOT going to stop until they start administering "Stalin Elections"

Truth to tell,they are there already because it SEEMS like no one with  any horsepower in the RNC is going to make an issue out of this.

What is even worse,is the FACT that the mainstream media is NOT going to start airing "exposes" on it to get Jim and Judy Judgemental fired up and starting marches because most people STILL get all their news from their TV's or their local newspapers.

America as a free and independent  nation is now all but dead,and it's because most people don't care enough to pay attention to what is going on.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #691 on: December 27, 2023, 04:22:08 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #692 on: December 27, 2023, 05:33:54 pm »

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1740012655136677901
From the Report:
1 Overview
In 2020, Georgia replaced its insecure, decades-old DRE voting machines with new
ballot scanners and ballot marking devices (BMDs) manufactured by Dominion
Voting Systems. Although the same BMDs are used for accessibility in partsof approximately 15 other states, Georgia is unique in using them statewide asthe primary method of in-person voting [
89]
. This unusual arrangement places
potentially malicious computers between Georgia voters and their paper ballots.
In contrast, in most of the United States, voters mark paper ballots directly by
hand, and BMDs are reserved for those who need or request them
 [87
]. Georgians
who vote at a polling place generally have no choice but to use the BMDs.
All voting systems face cybersecurity risks. As the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine recently concluded “[t]here is no realisticmechanism to fully secure vote casting and tabulation computer systems fromcyber threats”
 [58
]. However, not all voting systems are equally vulnerable.
Curling Plaintiffs contend that Georgia’s universal-use BMD voting system is
 so
insecure
 that it violates voters’ constitutional rights.
To assist the Court in understanding the risks that the system creates, CurlingPlaintiffs asked me to conduct a security analysis of the ImageCast X (ICX) BMD
and associated equipment used in Georgia elections. Using an ICX provided by
Fulton County, I played the role of an attacker and attempted to discover ways
to compromise the system and change votes. I, along with my assistant, spent a
total of approximately twelve person-weeks studying the machines, testing forvulnerabilities, and developing proof-of-concept attacks. Many of the attacksI successfully implemented could be effectuated by malicious actors with verylimited time and access to the machines, as little as mere minutes. This report
documents my findings and conclusions.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/this-is-big-georgia-secretary-state-brad-raffensperger/

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #693 on: December 27, 2023, 06:49:09 pm »
Here's what Raffensperger said six months ago:

June 20th, 2023
Dear Members of the General Assembly,

Georgia’s election system is secure. It’s been battle-tested through two general elections, subjected to repeated audits and intense public scrutiny, and come through with flying colors. Georgia’s election officials are proceeding judiciously and responsibly to ensure that our elections are secure, accurate and accessible to the voters. Every single piece of voting equipment across Georgia will undergo security health checks ahead of the 2024 presidential elections, including verification no software has been tampered with.

The current proposed software upgrade has never been deployed for a major election anywhere in the nation. There are pilot tests of the upgrade that will take place in some local jurisdictions in Ohio, and Georgia will test it in some municipal elections this fall. In an initial evaluation by our election officials, the upgraded software was found to be incompatible with our poll pads. Discovering that problem during an election would have caused chaos. Discovering it ahead of time allows us to develop a patch that addresses the issue -without risking any election or public trust in the results.

The “critics of Georgia’s election security” you’ve probably seen quoted in the media are from one of only two groups: election-denying conspiracy theorists or litigants in the long-running Curling lawsuit. These two groups make ever-shifting but always baseless assertions that Georgia’s election system is at risk because bad actors might hack the system and change the result of an election. These are the same assertions we heard in 2016, when Russia supposedly “hacked the election,” and in 2018, when Stacey Abrams refused to concede because of “voter suppression.” We heard them in 2020, and conducted a risk-limiting audit and a full hand recount of every ballot in Georgia to prove that our results were accurate, and our elections were and are secure. The 2022 elections saw record-breaking voter turnout, high levels of voter satisfaction and virtually zero complaints about the process -or the results.

That system, proven and tested, is the system we have in place today for Georgia elections. We have layers of security protocols and procedures to physically protect ballots, the system, the software, and the results. We have tests and audits to verify results. We have to run elections in the real-world, not just create conspiracies or hypothetical possibilities.

The Halderman report was the result of a computer scientist having complete access to the Dominion equipment and software for three months in a laboratory environment. It identified risks that are theoretical and imaginary. Our security measures are real and mitigate all of them. The MITRE report is available on our website for anyone to read and points out that the vulnerabilities described by Halderman as operationally infeasible. Specifically, the MITRE report found “five of six attacks were…non-scalable, impacting a statistically insignificant number of votes on a single device at a time. One attack was technically scalable but also…infeasible due to access controls in place in operational election environments, access required to Dominion election software, and access required to Dominion election hardware.”

Is it possible for a team of bad actors to break into Georgia’s 2700 voting precincts, install malware that changes election outcomes on 35,000 pieces of equipment, and sneak back out -all the while being undetected and leaving no trace? I’ll put it this way: It’s more likely that I could win the lottery without buying a ticket. If the threat to election security comes down to bad people doing bad things, that threat is addressed with locks and keys and surveillance cameras and physical security measures, and punishment for those who break our laws.  .  .

https://sos.ga.gov/news/setting-election-security-record-straight

Raffensperger knows the penalty for perjury.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #694 on: December 27, 2023, 06:52:24 pm »
For the record, Gabe Sterling is an even bigger POS than Raffensperger.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #695 on: December 27, 2023, 07:13:42 pm »
My lasting memory of GA that night was the phantom Fulton County water leak, and the mysterious paper going over the windows to conceal goings on. 

Considering Pedo Joe won GA's 16 EV's by 12K votes, I'd say where there is smoke there is fire.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:14:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #696 on: December 27, 2023, 07:39:51 pm »

You bet he does! Same as Hunter Biden does!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #697 on: December 27, 2023, 09:09:15 pm »

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1740012655136677901

@Bigun

In one respect,that IS testimony that they  are rigged,and that he knows it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #698 on: December 27, 2023, 09:15:39 pm »
Here's what Raffensperger said six months ago:

@Hoodat

A pardon and a bonus bag of cash  left on his doorstep?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #699 on: December 27, 2023, 09:20:41 pm »
My lasting memory of GA that night was the phantom Fulton County water leak, and the mysterious paper going over the windows to conceal goings on. 

Considering Pedo Joe won GA's 16 EV's by 12K votes, I'd say where there is smoke there is fire.
They didn't count on State Farm Arena having its own security video. Somehow, Rudy is on the hook for allegedly misinterpreting what his lying eyes told him.  *****rollingeyes*****

C S Lewis