General Category > Elections 2020

Georgia: Legal Updates

<< < (138/145) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on September 26, 2023, 06:21:41 am ---Here's Gabe Sterling three years ago announcing how he would violate State law by extending drop box deployment and how he recruited 6,000 organized Democrats to serve as poll workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOPZBc4pJI

--- End quote ---
I'd really love to watch that at the link, but I'm not getting it. Looks to have been scrubbed?
Edited to note: I left the page sitting on another tab and it took several minutes for the video to start, but it did start.

Hoodat:
It works for me.  Sterling starts at around the 7 min mark.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on September 26, 2023, 06:27:51 am ---It works for me.  Sterling starts at around the 7 min mark.

--- End quote ---
I left the link open on another tab and finally got the video. It took quite a while to start.

Hoodat:
Georgia's Election Officials Are Getting Ready To Cheat Again

There's still 17,852 votes without ballots that Fulton County won't explain!

EMERALD ROBINSON  |  OCT 5, 2023

First, Georgia election officials told you that the 2020 election was “the most secure in history.”

Then they tried to hide any evidence of cheating.

Then they ignored the evidence of cheating that was discovered only because they were sued in court and forced to release it.

Then they ignored the analysis of computer experts who gave sworn declarations about the vote rigging in their reports submitted to the courts.

Now, Georgia election officials are trying to tell Georgia voters that they don’t understand any of this evidence so they won’t make any changes to the election system.

Here’s a letter from investigator Kevin Moncla to the Georgia Secretary of State explaining that feigning stupidity is not actually a valid defense of their fraud.  .  .

https://www.emerald.tv/p/georgias-election-officials-are-getting

Hoodat:
From the article:

Vincent Zagorin and Brad Raffensperger have both perfected the child’s defense of the “dog ate my homework” to a new level.

Mr. Zagorin is sending requests to see old documents that have been attached to these court cases for the last 14 months.

The results of the 2020 election were certified as correct and accurate by Zagorin even though 6,000 ballots were removed from the hand-count and the audit.

How do we know that’s truth?

Because Kevin Moncla and others discovered the missing batches of ballots — and they can identify the missing images!

Beware: scanner 801 has got some bad batches.

So that's almost 18k Biden votes in Fulton County alone where no ballot exists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version