General Category > Elections 2020

Georgia: Legal Updates

<< < (136/145) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote ---In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA.
--- End quote ---

The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.

MOD3:
Merged.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on December 26, 2022, 01:01:23 am ---The Governor and Attorney General were in on it, too.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

I SERIOUSLY hope she has good security,including a food taster. Preferably one that is a registered Dim.

Sighlass:
Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on December 27, 2022, 08:06:11 am ---Can someone dumb down this so I can follow it, she talked gibberish to me.

--- End quote ---

I haven't gone through the recent news, but I can give you some inside info.  First of all, Ruby Freeman and her daughter were involved with the Fulton County election shenanigans back in 2020.  Both of them were in the room where cases of ballots were pulled out of hiding from under tables in a county election room.  This is the room where Republican poll watchers were sent home because of a water leak.

Ruby was filmed repeatedly feeding the same stack of ballots through a machine multiple times.  She was also photographed at her desk with blank ballots visible on top.  She was also guilty of mishandling thumb drives containing tabulated vote counts from machines.

From what I hear, she has received a lot of pressure from the Dem side over the last two years, and she has grown sick of it.  So she is now willing to come clean.  Not that this will do any good since the ones she will be coming clean to are even more corrupt than she is.  The SoS is corrupt.  The Governor is corrupt.  The new Lt. Governor is corrupt.   And most importantly of all, the AG is corrupt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version