Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 80848 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #550 on: June 15, 2021, 03:32:50 pm »
You mean the same stupid GA SOS who rebuked Trump that the election was sound and accurate?

He's got to be crawling under a rock right now.

The Governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State are all on the take.  And the Lt. Governor has been marginalized with some other unrelated scandal that he is bowing out at the end of his term.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #551 on: June 15, 2021, 03:33:31 pm »
She reminds me of a song...

Going downtown, gonna see my gal

Gonna sing her a song
I'm gonna show her my ding dong!

=Blind Melon Chitlin'

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #552 on: June 15, 2021, 11:37:48 pm »
Georgia Secretary of State Announces Investigation of Fulton County over Missing Ballot FormsKatherine Hamilton 15 Jun 2021

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger tweeted Monday that Fulton County is under investigation by his office for its inability to produce ballot drop box transfer forms for absentee ballots from the November 3, 2020, general election.

The investigation follows a lengthy piece by the Georgia Star News, in which a Fulton County election official admitted that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

According to records cited by the Georgia Star News, Fulton County should have been able to provide the publication with an estimated 1,565 transfer forms upon an Open Records Request. Since the publication requested the documents several months ago, the county has reportedly provided 1,180 transfer forms, which can be viewed here.

At least 385 absentee ballot transfer forms are still missing, which would account for approximately 18,901 votes. The number is decidedly higher than “a few” — President Joe Biden won the state of Georgia by fewer than 12,000 votes.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/georgia-secretary-of-state-raffensperger-announces-investigation-of-fulton-county-over-missing-absentee-ballot-transfer-forms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #553 on: June 16, 2021, 01:50:56 am »
Georgia Secretary of State Announces Investigation of Fulton County over Missing Ballot FormsKatherine Hamilton 15 Jun 2021

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger tweeted Monday that Fulton County is under investigation by his office for its inability to produce ballot drop box transfer forms for absentee ballots from the November 3, 2020, general election.

The investigation follows a lengthy piece by the Georgia Star News, in which a Fulton County election official admitted that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

According to records cited by the Georgia Star News, Fulton County should have been able to provide the publication with an estimated 1,565 transfer forms upon an Open Records Request. Since the publication requested the documents several months ago, the county has reportedly provided 1,180 transfer forms, which can be viewed here.

At least 385 absentee ballot transfer forms are still missing, which would account for approximately 18,901 votes. The number is decidedly higher than “a few” — President Joe Biden won the state of Georgia by fewer than 12,000 votes.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/georgia-secretary-of-state-raffensperger-announces-investigation-of-fulton-county-over-missing-absentee-ballot-transfer-forms/

When the hand gets flashy, stop and take a look at what the other hand is doing.  What's really going on?  Riff-raff has been throwing around all this crap about the "honest election" for half a year, and now he's freaking out over paperwork? 

Doesn't feel right.   Doesn't pass the smell test.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #554 on: June 16, 2021, 02:53:35 am »
When the hand gets flashy, stop and take a look at what the other hand is doing.  What's really going on?  Riff-raff has been throwing around all this crap about the "honest election" for half a year, and now he's freaking out over paperwork? 

Doesn't feel right.   Doesn't pass the smell test.

Reminds me of the way Jake Trapper will occasionally make a point sympathetic to the right as a way of trying to conceal the fact that he's a biased, left-wing idealogue with zero journalistic integrity.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #555 on: June 18, 2021, 12:33:49 am »
Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county

Records suggest more than 100 batches of absentee ballots in Fulton County could be missing. Some experts see "election tabulation malpractice" as state officials seek to remove county's top election supervisors.

John Solomon and Daniel Payne   |   Updated: June 17, 2021 - 10:28am

ocuments that Georgia's largest county submitted to state officials as part of a post-election audit highlight significant irregularities in the Atlanta area during last November's voting, ranging from identical vote tallies repeated multiple times to large batches of absentee ballots that appear to be missing from the official ballot-scanning records.

The problems in predominantly Democratic Fulton County potentially impact thousands of ballots in a presidential race that Joe Biden was certified as winning statewide by fewer than 12,000 votes.

The memos reviewed by Just the News include the handwritten tally sheets for all absentee ballots counted by the county as well as a private report from a contractor hired by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to monitor the Atlanta-area election process. The report, which chronicled seven days of problems, recorded troubling behavior like the mysterious removal of a suitcase of sensitive election data known as polls pads, used to authenticate voters.

"Learn that Rick reprogramming poll pads earlier was setting up a new precinct for SC11 because someone took the wrong suitcase but only took one," the contractor Seven Hills Strategy wrote late on Nov. 2, the night before Election Day. "Seems to be a mystery who this person was --> Should have chain of custody paperwork!! That means that a stranger just walked out with sensitive election materials?"  .  .  .

SOS7HillStrategyFultonCountyNotes.pdf

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-audit-documents-show-unsecured-missing-ballot-batches-ballots

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #556 on: June 18, 2021, 12:37:02 am »
From the article above:

"Fulton County's inability to account for so many batches reported from a November hand recount audit amounts to election tabulation malpractice," he said. "Anyone who can count should know that is unacceptable. This evidence produced in court on May 21 justified the audit which Judge Amero ordered of the absentee ballots and envelopes."

In other words, they knew after the recount that these discrepancies existed, but gave the recount a clean bill of health.  This set the stage for the same discrepancies being repeated in the January senate races.  If they had acted on this back in November, then Purdue would have avoided a runoff and kept his Senate seat.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #557 on: June 18, 2021, 12:42:12 am »
From the article above:

In other words, they knew after the recount that these discrepancies existed, but gave the recount a clean bill of health.  This set the stage for the same discrepancies being repeated in the January senate races.  If they had acted on this back in November, then Purdue would have avoided a runoff and kept his Senate seat.

Did you see this article? I forgot where I saw it, so it may have been posted here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/failed-gubernatorial-candidate-stacey-abrams-hired-controlled-staffing-fulton-county-georgias-2020-election/

According to the article, Abrams, the gap-toothed election sow, via companies she controls, had control over election tabulation in Fulton County.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #558 on: June 18, 2021, 02:45:05 am »
Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county

Records suggest more than 100 batches of absentee ballots in Fulton County could be missing. Some experts see "election tabulation malpractice" as state officials seek to remove and incarcerate for election fraud county's top election supervisors.
What this should be saying.

Removing a criminal from employment does not eliminate the intimidation someone else will do the same.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

« Reply #559 on: June 18, 2021, 03:01:13 pm »
[Records suggest more than 100 batches of absentee ballots in Fulton County could be missing.

I would like to see the count of the ballots they have found, and the vote count.  Are 99% of the missing batches of ballots for Biden?  This should be revealed.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #560 on: June 18, 2021, 05:10:26 pm »
ftp://
I would like to see the count of the ballots they have found, and the vote count.  Are 99% of the missing batches of ballots for Biden?  This should be revealed.

I'd bet money they're Trump ballots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

« Reply #561 on: June 18, 2021, 06:42:41 pm »

I'd bet money they're Trump ballots.

I was thinking of ballots used in the vote count then disappeared to avoid looking like obvious copies.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #562 on: June 18, 2021, 07:04:49 pm »
I was thinking of ballots used in the vote count then disappeared to avoid looking like obvious copies.

I can see that. But I think the plan is to attempt to "preserve" Biteme's "lead," not CYA for minions.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #563 on: June 18, 2021, 08:56:27 pm »

Those ballots haven't disappeared.  They are still sitting there, having been run through the machines multiple times.  What is missing is extra ballots needed to account for the duplicate votes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #564 on: June 18, 2021, 09:07:27 pm »
Those ballots haven't disappeared.  They are still sitting there, having been run through the machines multiple times.  What is missing is extra ballots needed to account for the duplicate votes.
That's what I figured, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #565 on: June 19, 2021, 01:35:38 am »
I can see that. But I think the plan is to attempt to "preserve" Biteme's "lead," not CYA for minions.

@Cyber Liberty

Minions are never anything more than cannon fodder.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #566 on: June 22, 2021, 07:21:01 pm »
BREAKING: Trump Releases Statement After Georgia Purges Over 100k Names From Voter Rolls — ‘Why Wasn’t This Done BEFORE The Election?’
https://en-volve.com/2021/06/22/breaking-trump-releases-statement-after-georgia-purges-over-100k-names-from-voter-rolls-why-wasnt-this-done-before-the-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #567 on: June 22, 2021, 08:01:24 pm »
BREAKING: Trump Releases Statement After Georgia Purges Over 100k Names From Voter Rolls — ‘Why Wasn’t This Done BEFORE The Election?’
https://en-volve.com/2021/06/22/breaking-trump-releases-statement-after-georgia-purges-over-100k-names-from-voter-rolls-why-wasnt-this-done-before-the-election/

He's got a point!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2021, 09:13:20 pm »
He's got a point!

I think States do the purges after elections.  Laws govern these actions, although they are often followed in the breach.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2021, 09:49:21 pm »
I think States do the purges after elections.  Laws govern these actions, although they are often followed in the breach.

Nothing prevents a state from doing a purge any time the legislature sees fit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #570 on: June 22, 2021, 10:02:22 pm »
Nothing prevents a state from doing a purge any time the legislature sees fit.

That's correct.  In AZ, there's one done following elections, by the authority of the Legislature.  It should never done right before an election.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #571 on: June 22, 2021, 10:16:46 pm »
That's correct.  In AZ, there's one done following elections, by the authority of the Legislature.  It should never done right before an election.

That seems counter-intuitive to me.  Why is this?
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #572 on: June 22, 2021, 10:33:00 pm »
That seems counter-intuitive to me.  Why is this?
I agree. Cleaning the voter rolls immediately after an election will guarantee the losing side will have a legitimate grievance each and every time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:34:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #573 on: June 22, 2021, 10:36:16 pm »
I agree. Cleaning the voter rolls immediately after an election will guarantee the losing side will have a grievance each and every time.

While cleaning them immediately before seems harmless, because the names being purged should not be on the voter rolls anyway.

What am I not seeing here?
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2021, 10:40:33 pm »
While cleaning them immediately before seems harmless, because the names being purged should not be on the voter rolls anyway.

Harmless unless your aim is to 'pants' the honest citizenry.