Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 80306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 08:29:59 pm »
A1 Shredding has already made a pickup:  Video:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329852459553058819

Just great..shredding the evidence..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2020, 08:37:43 pm »
Oh boy!....I don't see how we win this then

The part that disgusts me the most is being lecture by State GOP officials about how there is zero chance the Dems will win in January while at the same time not lifting a finger to prevent fraudulent mail-in voting and machine software manipulation.

This next election determines whether Chuck Schumer replaces Mitch McConnell as Senate Majority Leader.  And the Republicans in this State have put in place a system that rewards cheaters.

If I was an election official in some small rural GOP county, I would hold by my numbers on election night until the very last, and then turn in numbers on a flash drive showing 500,000 votes for the Republican candidates and zero for the Dem, and then dare the State to do something about it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2020, 01:01:53 am »
Robert Barnes  @Barnes_Law
Did you know -- any voter in Georgia can file an election contest now that the SOS certified the election?
2010 Georgia Code :: TITLE 21 - ELECTIONS :: CHAPTER 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY ::...
law.justia.com
12:33 PM · Nov 20, 2020·

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1329840207730933762
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2020, 02:40:56 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: A Second Agreement In Georgia Between Democrats and Gwinnett County Is Discovered – This Illegitimate Deal Needs to Be Addressed

We’ve uncovered a second secret agreement between corrupt Georgia election officials and the Democratic Party machine. This agreement is also illegitimate and its purpose too was to steal the election.

We previously reported about the corrupt actions which Georgia’s Chief Elections Official, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger took to help steal the 2020 Georgia election for the Democrats. That involved a secret March 6, 2020 “Consent Agreement” to alter absentee ballot procedures, between Republican Raffensperger and his State Election Board as defendants against the Democratic Party.

But then we found another election law complaint, this one filed by Stacey Abrams’ nonprofit, the “New Georgia Project,” (NGP) filed on May 8, 2020. (See full agreement here or here.) Hillary attorney Marc Elias of Perkins Coie was behind this agreement as well.

Georgia’s General Assembly, was never even informed about this first secret agreement so it likely it knows nothing about the second one.

The second agreement was also with Perkins Coie’s Marc Elias and Gwinnett County Georgia just north of Atlanta. Gwinnett County has been part of the national Democratic machine’s strategic, well-funded plan to, under the radar, to turn “red” states and counties “blue” by whatever means necessary...

Rest at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2020, 02:43:01 pm »
Georgia Governor Calls for Audit of Signatures on Ballot Envelopes

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday urged the state’s top election official to conduct an audit of the signatures on ballot envelopes.

Kemp, a Republican, made the remarks during a press conference during which he signaled that he would sign off on the certification of the election results after the Peach State conducted a risk-limiting audit of the presidential election which showed Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead of President Donald Trump by 12,284 votes.

“It’s important to note that this audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures of the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes,” Kemp said, adding that he would encourage Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to address concerns about the signatures.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-governor-calls-for-audit-of-signatures-on-ballot-envelopes_3588017.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-21
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2020, 02:48:54 pm »
Sounds like a CYA by Kemp, and he knows it's still rigged so that Trump does not benefit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2020, 03:05:32 pm »
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday urged the state’s top election official to conduct an audit of the signatures on ballot envelopes.

This would have been a prudent move for Kemp had he done this at the start.  But many of these envelopes have already been destroyed.

Kemp is walking a fine line here.  He wants Trump out, but he doesn't want anyone investigating his relationship with Dominion.  Thus, the delay for calling for an audit.  A signature audit will take the focus away from Dominion, but doing it from the start would have ensured a Trump victory here.

The Gwinnett situation saddens me.  It was in Gwinnett back in the 80s that the rise of the GOP in Georgia began.  This State was solid Dem for over a century with a Dem in the governor's mansion for 136 consecutive years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2020, 03:12:12 pm »
This would have been a prudent move for Kemp had he done this at the start.  But many of these envelopes have already been destroyed.

Kemp is walking a fine line here.  He wants Trump out, but he doesn't want anyone investigating his relationship with Dominion.  Thus, the delay for calling for an audit.  A signature audit will take the focus away from Dominion, but doing it from the start would have ensured a Trump victory here.

The Gwinnett situation saddens me.  It was in Gwinnett back in the 80s that the rise of the GOP in Georgia began.  This State was solid Dem for over a century with a Dem in the governor's mansion for 136 consecutive years.

Sounds to me as if the powers that be are trying to unf*(& themselves! But we all know that cannot be done!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2020, 03:43:50 pm »
What? Suddenly Kemp is a republican? ...so the article says.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2020, 03:48:37 pm »

Sounds like he's always been a typical Republican cuck.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2020, 03:48:40 pm »
@Hoodat

Gee,I wonder why he would refuse something that simple and logical?

Ifn ah didint no betta............
Why, Ah declare! Whoda thought those cameras would all glitch just before the Biden vote count went up?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2020, 03:51:39 pm »
Why, Ah declare! Whoda thought those cameras would all glitch just before the Biden vote count went up?

The cameras must have been manufactured by the same company that made the cameras watching Jeffry Epstein's cell....
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2020, 03:57:25 pm »
Here's another theory.  Kemp is going to turn on Raffensperger to pin all the blame on him.  Kemp already tried to turn it on the Lt. Gov. (without success).  I would love to see Kemp and Raffensperger go at each other. 

Reminds me of II Chronicles 20:22-23 where Jehoshaphat defeated Ammon, Moab, and Mt. Seir.

Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated.  For the people of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of Mount Seir to utterly kill and destroy them. And when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, they helped to destroy one another.

Sing and praise, good peoples.  The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2020, 07:50:53 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big voter fraud information coming out concerning Georgia. Stay tuned!

8:58 AM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330148622898515969

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2020, 12:52:26 am »
Jordan Sekulow to Newsmax TV: Pending Georgia Lawsuit 'Shocking'

An election challenge lawsuit planned to be filed early this week is new and will be "shocking," according to President Donald Trump lawyer Jordan Sekulow on Newsmax TV.

"We have got lawsuits likely to be filed in Georgia on either Monday or Tuesday; I can't get into the details," Sekulow, the son of Trump personal attorney Jay Sekulow, told Saturday's "America Right Now."

"I can't tell you right now, but what's coming in Georgia will be shocking, when we file this in federal court Monday or Tuesday," Jordan Sekulow told host Tom Basile. "It's nothing that we have talked before. It's not what you heard in the press conference [Thursday] either.

"This is something completely separate."

The fact Jordan Sekulow pointed to federal court, it is likely a constitutional legal challenge. He did allude to some challenges to the constitutional issue of "equal protection under the law."

He added, to those saying "put up or shut up, it's coming this week."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/georgia-lawsuit-jordan-sekulow-constitution/2020/11/21/id/998154/
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2020, 04:17:04 am »
**Flashback**

POLITICO
@politico

A Georgia election server contains evidence that it was possibly hacked before the 2016 presidential election and the 2018 vote that gave Brian Kemp a narrow victory over Stacey Abrams
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/16/georgia-election-systems-could-have-been-hacked-before-2016-vote-100334

4:00 AM · Jan 17, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1218095794991128576

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2020, 03:26:05 pm »

@aligncare

It's hard to get a good night sleep while trying to cover yourself with both sides of the blanket.

May he never get a good night's sleep again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2020, 03:28:04 pm »
The cameras must have been manufactured by the same company that made the cameras watching Jeffry Epstein's cell.... 

@Cyber Liberty

:yowsa: :yowsa:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 03:29:49 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2020, 03:31:26 pm »
Here's another theory.  Kemp is going to turn on Raffensperger to pin all the blame on him.  Kemp already tried to turn it on the Lt. Gov. (without success).  I would love to see Kemp and Raffensperger go at each other. 

@Hoodat

Preferably with fragmentation grenades at 10 paces.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2020, 06:20:06 pm »
@Hoodat

Preferably with fragmentation grenades at 10 paces.
Claymores.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2020, 06:30:25 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big voter fraud information coming out concerning Georgia. Stay tuned!

8:58 AM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330148622898515969

This is really getting tiresome... show the bleep evidence... don't hype everyone up.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2020, 06:32:46 pm »
 :yawn2:
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2020, 06:34:14 pm »
This is really getting tiresome... show the bleep evidence... don't hype everyone up.

LOL!  Not "On Any Given Sunday", @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Even though it seems like it, this isn't a movie.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2020, 06:36:03 pm »

He actually Tweeted that yesterday.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2020, 06:46:12 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I will NOT comply.