Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82364 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #475 on: December 31, 2020, 09:58:29 pm »
Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

In a country with a free press, you would know:

1. The Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee issued a report demonstrating the vote was stolen from @realDonaldTrump
2. The vote was unanimous and BIPARTISAN to audit Fulton County’s Absentee ballots.

3. And to de-certify Biden.

1:31 PM · Dec 31, 2020 from Palm Beach, FL·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1344712734739468289

« Reply #476 on: December 31, 2020, 10:04:40 pm »
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

You have to be willfully ignorant to listen to this Georgia hearing and not see how much fraud went on in the state.

This need be fixed NOW, not next election!

2:10 PM · Dec 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1344360273830936581

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #477 on: January 01, 2021, 01:02:25 am »
Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton County’s Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer

Members of Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday held a hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws, and their past and present impact on the current Election cycle.

The star of the show on Wednesday was inventor Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

Mr. Pulitzer said he has “no regard for the smoke and mirrors of how the machines work.” – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER BALLOTS.

Which is precisely why any analysis he does is diregarded.

Georgia officials bought the new machines for $100 million from Dominion and will NEVER admit to the taxpayers their money was wasted. It would be tantamount to calling oneself incompetent.

To quote from its Secretary of State
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger declined to be interviewed through a spokesman, citing litigation. But in an October court filing, his office dismissed the concern as a “remote, unfounded speculation” and said the new machines were part of “a safe and secure voting system.”

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 01:03:48 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #478 on: January 01, 2021, 01:05:38 am »
Which is precisely why any analysis he does is diregarded.

Georgia officials bought the new machines for $100 million from Dominion and will NEVER admit to the taxpayers their money was wasted. It would be tantamount to calling oneself incompetent.

To quote from its Secretary of State
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger declined to be interviewed through a spokesman, citing litigation. But in an October court filing, his office dismissed the concern as a “remote, unfounded speculation” and said the new machines were part of “a safe and secure voting system.”

Where is the waste? The machines, both human and machine, performed as programmed. Money well spent.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #479 on: January 01, 2021, 02:28:42 am »
Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

In a country with a free press, you would know:

1. The Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee issued a report demonstrating the vote was stolen from @realDonaldTrump
2. The vote was unanimous and BIPARTISAN to audit Fulton County’s Absentee ballots.

3. And to de-certify Biden.

1:31 PM · Dec 31, 2020 from Palm Beach, FL·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1344712734739468289

So is it de-certed or not?

« Reply #480 on: January 01, 2021, 02:58:32 am »
Jovan Pulitzer — Fulton County began shredding (evidence) ballots yesterday — 4 hours after I was asked to inspect them…
Posted by Kane on December 31, 2020 7:18 pm

Fulton County Began Shredding Ballots — Within 4 Hours of Appointment to Inspect Them!

Pulitzer told Monica Matthews today that as soon as he was tasked with auditing the Fulton County ballots, trucks pulled up to the facility and the ballots were being loaded into the trucks and were being shredded.

Jovan Pulitzer — “I’d like your permission of you and your fine audience that as I answer you that I have your permission to piss you off… The very minute that order went through and that order was followed, and all the legal notices were done, it didn’t even take four hours later where moving trucks with this stuff was backed up to those buildings trying to get rid of the evidence.”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jovan-pulitzer-fulton-county-began-shredding-evidence-ballots-yesterday-4-hours-after-i-was-asked-to-inspect-them/

If we do not begin throwing people in jail after this blatant action, then we have become Venezuela.  Permanently.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #481 on: January 01, 2021, 03:10:18 am »
Apparently, this counts as a ‘signature match’ in Georgia…
Posted by Kane on December 31, 2020 2:05 pm

This image of BJ Van Gundy’s signature was presented as evidence yesterday in Georgia hearings.

« Reply #482 on: January 01, 2021, 06:09:10 pm »
One America News
@OANN

#ICYMI: @OANN Encore Presentation: Ga. Senate Subcommittee on Elections holds hearing on voting machine irregularities. We believe the testimony is important for our viewers to hear, so we are bringing you the hearing again in its entirety on Jan. 1 at 11:15 pm ET / 8:15 pm PT.

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/1344775767889100801

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 06:11:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #483 on: January 01, 2021, 06:11:18 pm »
One America News
@OANN

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 06:12:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #484 on: January 01, 2021, 06:51:21 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

A disturbing video out of Georgia about election integrity.

Video: https://rumble.com/vcbhm5-a-disturbing-video-out-of-georgia-about-election-integrity-dan-bongino-show.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f

6:51 PM · Dec 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1344793221378007040

« Reply #485 on: January 01, 2021, 08:20:57 pm »
Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump

Georgia

Contact House Speaker David Ralston & Senate Majority Leader Mike Dugan!

They must:

Hear the evidence
Correct false statements
Demand a vote on decertification

Ralston:
(404) 656-5020
david.ralston@house.ga.gov

Dugan:
(404) 463-2478
mike.dugan@senate.ga.gov
9:02 AM · Jan 1, 2021·TweetDeck

9:02 AM · Jan 1, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1345007368258596864

« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:28 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - #Georgia's Secretary of State Raffensperger recorded the one-hour phone call with President Trump from yesterday and passed it to the Washington Post.

1:13 PM · Jan 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1345795453338742785

Georgia, you have a problem.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2021, 08:27:02 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - #Georgia's Secretary of State Raffensperger recorded the one-hour phone call with President Trump from yesterday and passed it to the Washington Post.

And what's being released is the edited version, of course.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2021, 08:35:12 pm »
And what's being released is the edited version, of course.

Welp, Trump is an idiot if he doesn't have his own version to release. As it is, this is terrible look for Trump.

« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2021, 09:13:26 pm »
Welp, Trump is an idiot if he doesn't have his own version to release. As it is, this is terrible look for Trump.

And yet no comment on what kind of a look this is for a Republican SOS, Raffensperger.  Warning @Weird Tolkienish Figure : your hate for Donald Trump is erasing any ethics and humanity you may have possessed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2021, 09:17:14 pm »

And yet no comment on what kind of a look this is for a Republican SOS, Raffensperger.  Warning @Weird Tolkienish Figure : your hate for Donald Trump is erasing any ethics and humanity you may have possessed.

Secretly taping POTUS to damage him?  Like I said on another thread.....    I'll donate $ for supplies for a tar and feathering of this POS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2021, 09:21:09 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

Is this the same Raffensperger who's brother is CTO of Hauwei Storage Systems?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2021, 09:24:59 pm »

And yet no comment on what kind of a look this is for a Republican SOS, Raffensperger.

Raffensperger's main concern right now is staying out of prison.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2021, 11:13:09 pm »
Raffensperger's main concern right now is staying out of prison.
MIght be safer there, if he doesn't get the Epstein suite...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #494 on: January 04, 2021, 04:30:01 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Team Mitch now trying to set up the narrative that if Georgia is a loss, it was Trump’s fault

Polls already show GOP blocking stimulus checks was *the issue* of swing voters

6:08 PM · Jan 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1345869585438932998

Online Hoodat

« Reply #495 on: January 04, 2021, 04:33:07 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Team Mitch now trying to set up the narrative that if Georgia is a loss, it was Trump’s fault

With Trump on the ballot, Republican candidates received more votes than Democrat candidates in both races, and that's even with 100k+ fake Dem ballots.  Good luck with that one, Mitch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #496 on: January 04, 2021, 04:36:16 am »

I was always taught that one of the most important traits of a leader is being an inspiration to the organization.   

Would someone please explain  how he ever reached this level?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #497 on: January 04, 2021, 08:04:07 am »
I was always taught that one of the most important traits of a leader is being an inspiration to the organization.   

Would someone please explain  how he ever reached this level?

@catfish1957

Probably via Chinese money funneled through his wife.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #498 on: January 04, 2021, 11:30:18 pm »
New Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene. Georgia's 14, attends the swearing in ceremony.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34