Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 80810 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 02:26:28 am »
Does he really have a choice if a judge demands it?

@IsailedawayfromFR

Think there is any chance at all of a Ga court clerk allowing Team Trump access to a pro-Trump judge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 02:28:25 am »
No, but we're not going to see any judge demand it until it gets to the Circuit Court of Appeals.  And then only maybe.  Counting on Judges following the law has become a really dicey business.

@Cyber Liberty

I see the primary problem being WHO assigns hearings to the various judges. This is someone now in a position to really enhance his or her bank account.

Or to stay alive,depending on the circumstances.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2020, 02:48:29 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I see the primary problem being WHO assigns hearings to the various judges. This is someone now in a position to really enhance his or her bank account.

Or to stay alive,depending on the circumstances.

They say selection is "random."  Stop the damned laughing!   :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 02:59:10 am »
They say selection is "random."  Stop the damned laughing!   :tongue2:

Thumbing the wheel used to be frowned upon. Nowadays it seems routine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 03:32:54 am »
A federal judge appointed by President Donald Trump rejected what he called a “creative” lawsuit on Thursday. It was a suit that Georgia’s assistant attorney general warned would cause the Peach State’s largest disenfranchisement since the Jim Crow era.

Disenfranchisement?  I'm the one being disenfranchised, you ignorant twit.  I along with 100,000 other Trump voters saw our votes cancelled out by fraudulent mail-in ballots that the State never checked.

While Wood sued in his capacity as an average Georgia voter, the judge made clear that this did not give the lawyer a basis to sue.

Being a Georgia voter is the ONLY thing that gives Lin the basis to sue.  Did the judge even read the complaint?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 04:20:38 pm »

12:15 PM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1329110955020709894

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 04:23:10 pm »
Ivan Pentchoukov
@IvanPentchoukov

3rd monitor, a Democrat: "Hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made ... only observed selections in black ink, and all
happened to be selections for Biden."

Source: https://courtlistener.com/docket/18632787/6/6/wood-v-raffensperger/

1:04 PM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1329123359272136704

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 04:31:51 pm »
Ivan Pentchoukov Retweeted
NOQ Report
@NoqReport

This is more than a story.

It’s a smoking gun that mainstream media is ignoring.

Why?

Because it’s potential physical evidence of voter fraud recorded in a sworn affidavit.

Kudos to @LLinWood and @IvanPentchoukov for bringing this to light.

Georgia’s ‘pristine’ batch of ballots needs to be a bigger story than it is
There was a lot of buzz surrounding a lawsuit filed yesterday by Lin Wood. He isn’t working directly with the
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/19/georgias-pristine-batch-of-ballots-need-to-be-a-bigger-story-than-it-is/

4:54 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NoqReport/status/1329543648564768768

Online Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 04:32:37 pm »
Mail-in ballots have a bar code, and machine ballots have a QR code.  These codes are unique.  Dominion software allows ballots with duplicate codes to be run through the machines more than once.  It would be a simple process to check all ballots with a scanner to separate those with unique codes from those that are duplicates.  But criminal and co-conspirator Brad Raffensperger won't allow that to be done.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 06:03:09 pm »
Georgia certifies election results, making Biden win official

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified the results of the state’s presidential election on Friday, making President-elect Joe Biden’s victory there official after a days-long hand recount and ongoing efforts by President Trump to sow doubt in the election results.

“Numbers don’t lie. As secretary of state, I believe the numbers that we have presented today are correct,” Raffensperger said at a press conference. “The numbers reflect the verdict of the people.”

The vote certification came less than a day after the results of the hand recount confirmed Biden’s lead in Georgia, giving the president-elect a 12,284-vote edge over Trump and making him the first Democratic presidential candidate to win the state since 1992.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526858-georgia-certifies-election-results-making-biden-win-official
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:27 pm »
 ***wine

In Vino Veritas. In wine there is truth.

Just not in this election process, no matter how sloshed a democrat gets.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 07:05:23 pm »
Georgia certifies election results, making Biden win official

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526858-georgia-certifies-election-results-making-biden-win-official

Georgia secretary of state issues correction, clarifying election results not yet certified
Washington Examiner, Nov 20, 2020

ATLANTA — Georgia's Republican secretary of state was forced to issue a correction Friday after he initially claimed that the Peach State had certified that Joe Biden won the state's presidential election, beating President Trump by more than 12,000 votes and securing 16 Electoral College votes.

An earlier announcement around 12:30 p.m. said the state had completed its certification, but around an hour later, the office of Brad Raffensperger, the beleaguered secretary of state, issued the correction. The snafu was just the latest embarrassing turn in what has been a chaotic electoral process in the traditional Republican state.

Earlier at the state Capitol, Raffensperger had declared: “Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie."

“As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state’s office or of courts or of either campaign,” he said.

Trump's campaign has until Tuesday to request a recount since the margin of victory was below 0.5 percentage points. If requested, the recount would be done using scanning machines that read and count votes and not another hand tally.

Taxpayers in Georgia would foot the bill.

Georgia's hand count completed Wednesday stemmed from a new state law and wasn't in response to problems with the state's results or a recount request.

The Trump campaign has repeatedly alleged widespread voter fraud in Georgia but has never shown proof.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/georgia-secretary-of-state-issues-correction-clarifying-election-results-not-yet-certified?utm_source=WEX_Breaking%20News%20Alert_11/20/2020&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WEX_Breaking%20News&rid=9416026

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2020, 07:05:52 pm »
What the bleep is going on in Georgia?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 07:09:04 pm »
“Numbers don’t lie. As secretary of state, I believe the numbers that we have presented today are correct,” Raffensperger said at a press conference. “The numbers reflect the verdict of the people.”

Those numbers include at minimum 100,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots that were not checked for signature matches.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 07:10:06 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

What election/materials are in these bins being picked up at the election office at Jim R. Miller Park this morning by A1 Shredding & Recycling?

Absentee ballot envelopes???

Cobb County, GA Patriots must DEMAND answers NOW.

1:27 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329853929086193666

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:16:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2020, 07:14:33 pm »
What the bleep is going on in Georgia?

We have a Secretary of State who took a cash kickback from the wife of Dominion's CEO, and we have a Governor who's former chief of staff is now a lobbyist for Dominion and was instrumental in getting the Governor and Secretary of State to sign on with Dominion earlier this year.  He likely also got a kickback, but was far better at hiding it than our Secretary of State.

Both are decidedly anti-Trump.  Unfortunately, they are now also anti-GOP.  I really see no chance of the GOP holding either Senate seat in January. 

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2020, 07:15:58 pm »
Multiple outdated voting machines found dumped outside of Savannah
Fox 28 Savannah, Nov 20, 2020

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTGS) — Multiple voting machines were found dumped on the side of the road in the Savannah area on Thursday.

However, state officials said the machines are outdated.

According to a Dahlonega, Ga. woman, the machines were found in a grassy area by the Blueberry Hill Bar & Grill on Dean Forest Road in Garden City.

The woman's post has over 1,000 comments on Facebook with over 4,600 shares as of Friday morning.

The Secretary of State's office said in a statement Thursday evening that they are continuing to investigate where the machines originated.

“The Secretary of State’s Office is looking into the circumstances of the discovering alongside a highway of a no-longer-used voting machine that appears to be part of a shipment of defunct equipment heading to storage at the Port of Savannah," SOS officials said in a statement. "Machines of this type are no longer used in Georgia. There is no way it could have impacted the 2020 election because it does not print ballots, and this state has switched entirely to voting on paper ballots.”

https://fox28media.com/news/local/multiple-outdated-voting-machines-found-dumped-outside-of-savannah

Online Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2020, 07:16:11 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

What election/materials are in these bins being picked up at the election office at Jim R. Miller Park this morning by A1 Shredding & Recycling?

Absentee ballot envelopes???

That's where I was on Monday.  Jim Miller Park.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2020, 07:18:28 pm »
We have a Secretary of State who took a cash kickback from the wife of Dominion's CEO, and we have a Governor who's former chief of staff is now a lobbyist for Dominion and was instrumental in getting the Governor and Secretary of State to sign on with Dominion earlier this year.  He likely also got a kickback, but was far better at hiding it than our Secretary of State.

Both are decidedly anti-Trump.  Unfortunately, they are now also anti-GOP.  I really see no chance of the GOP holding either Senate seat in January.

Thanks for the info @Hoodat   I think you're right about the Senate runoff.  I just don't see how Trump supporters garner the will to give a damn after this BS.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2020, 07:20:13 pm »
That's where I was on Monday.  Jim Miller Park.

A1 Shredding has already made a pickup:  Video:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329852459553058819

Online Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2020, 07:35:19 pm »
I think you're right about the Senate runoff.  I just don't see how Trump supporters garner the will to give a damn after this BS.

99.973% of David Perdue voters in the general election were Trump supporters.  I'm not seeing how the State GOP thinks Perdue will win his runoff after stabbing in the back 99.973% of his voters, all while doing absolutely nothing about fraudulent mail in votes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2020, 07:38:40 pm »
If Trump manages to win this legal battle they will show up in droves to vote in the senate run-offs.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2020, 07:52:46 pm »
If Trump manages to win this legal battle they will show up in droves to vote in the senate run-offs.

I agree with this @Bigun

And then they need to throw some of their top officials in jail.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2020, 08:03:11 pm »

We already showed up in droves for Trump.  A higher percentage of Georgians voted for Trump in 2020 than voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976.  And back then, Georgia was a solid Dem state.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 08:29:13 pm »
Thanks for the info @Hoodat   I think you're right about the Senate runoff.  I just don't see how Trump supporters garner the will to give a damn after this BS.

Oh boy!....I don't see how we win this then
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34