Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82412 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2020, 12:41:15 am »
Thanks, @Hoodat I removed my post so yours can stand alone.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2020, 01:38:29 am »
BREAKING: NEW LAWSUIT Filed in State of Georgia By Trump Legal Team! — Separate from Sidney Powell — AFFECTS THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL VOTES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-new-lawsuit-filed-state-georgia-trump-legal-team-separate-sidney-powell-affects-thousands-illegal-votes/

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
1h
Thanksgiving Eve News!

11th Circuit granted my Emergency Motion for Expedited Review of lawsuit challenging validity of GA election procedure.

We The People delivered a historic landslide win for @realDonaldTrump
 in GA & nationally.

We The People will not allow it be stolen.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2020, 01:45:29 am »
Can't wait to read Raffensperger's response.

"Yes, I broke the law, but I meant well. . . "
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2020, 01:57:44 am »

He did it to heeeeal the Nation!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2020, 02:20:54 am »
I sincerely hope and pray this fraud can be outed, prosecuted, and the apparent results the propaganda medis have been touting overturned (IOW, an honest result). As for ANTIFA, F*c& ANTIFA, and their little dog, too! Bring it on. If the third box is useless, that leaves only one--and it will be use it or lose it.
I want more than prosecution.

I want these felons jailed.  Very visibly, so people in the future will hesitate prior to trying to undermine this country again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2020, 08:24:12 am »
I want more than prosecution.

I want these felons jailed.  Very visibly, so people in the future will hesitate prior to trying to undermine this country again.

@IsailedawayfromFR

"Jailed"????

The ONLY proper sentence for trying to overthrow America,which is an act of treason,is public hangings immediately after the sentences are handed out.

I may be a "nobody/nothing 'murikan peasant",but I am going to DEMAND these executions be made public and be televised in order to make sure the left gets the message.

Hell,I would consider it an honor to be allowed to play the role of hangman for these traitors.

Who will join me?

Anyone?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2020, 10:24:30 am »
Amistad Project Files Litigation Calling More Than 200,000 Georgia Ballots into Question

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/531491436/amistad-project-files-litigation-calling-more-than-200-000-georgia-ballots-into-question
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2020, 12:23:54 pm »
Amistad Project Files Litigation Calling More Than 200,000 Georgia Ballots into Question

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/531491436/amistad-project-files-litigation-calling-more-than-200-000-georgia-ballots-into-question

My wife is from Hungary and among her and her Hungarian friends, unfamiliar with how the electoral college works, it’s ‘woe is me’, Trump’s presidency is finished, it’s over. But, I try to explain to her that legal challenges are ongoing and it’s not over until the electoral college meets on December 14.

But unfortunately they cannot separate what the newspapers and television reports are saying—that Joe Biden is president elect—from the reality that he has not yet been legally declared president elect and that the media is lying to us and suppressing information and putting on a false show of Biden’s legitimacy.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2020, 02:28:34 pm »
@Bigun did Powell release the details of her lawsuit yesterday? According to Q one item on her list is that China and Iran accessed tabulation computers. If true that is huge.

3 minutes later - never mind I see you're on top of it!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:31:16 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2020, 02:39:00 pm »
@Bigun did Powell release the details of her lawsuit yesterday? According to Q one item on her list is that China and Iran accessed tabulation computers. If true that is huge.

3 minutes later - never mind I see you're on top of it!

LOL! I'm trying to keep up!  By my count, there were at least three major, and separate, lawsuits filed in Federal courts in Georgia yesterday and at least two in Michigan. @skeeter

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2020, 03:36:37 pm »
Appeals Court Grants Expedited Review Over Lin Wood’s Election Lawsuit in Georgia
Outlines jurisdictional issues that will need to be addressed
By Mimi Nguyen Ly
November 26, 2020 Updated: November 26, 2020

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Wednesday granted Lin Wood’s emergency motion seeking an emergency review of a lower court’s decision that had rejected his efforts to delay the vote certification in Georgia. However, the court said that the appeal could only proceed if Wood could address certain jurisdictional issues.

Wood, an attorney with Trump’s reelection campaign, announced on Twitter, “Thanksgiving Eve News! 11th Circuit granted my Emergency Motion for Expedited Review of lawsuit challenging validity of GA election procedure.

“We The People delivered a historic landslide win for [President Donald Trump] in GA & nationally. We The People will not allow it be stolen.”

The appellate court presented Wood with two questions about jurisdiction (pdf): “Please address whether the district court’s November 20, 2020 order denying the ‘Emergency Motion for Temporary Restraining Order’ is immediately appealable,” and “Please also address whether, and to what extent, any challenge to the denial of the requests for relief in the ‘Emergency Motion for Temporary Restraining Order’ is now moot.”

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/appeals-court-grants-expedited-review-over-lin-woods-lawsuit-challenging-georgia-election-procedures_3594035.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-26
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2020, 03:42:35 pm »

« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2020, 03:55:41 pm »

Have you seen this @Hoodat

Georgia secretary of state: My family voted for Trump. He threw us under the bus anyway.
USA Today, Nov 25, 2020, Brad Raffensperger

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2020/11/25/georgia-secretary-of-state-election-integrity-2020-column/6407586002/

« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2020, 04:06:40 pm »
(I've not read the brief, so I can't comment on the accuracy of this ... but it's interesting and echoes points Powell has made in interviews)

CONNIE’S CORNER STOP THE STEAL
@CRRJA5

@SidneyPowell1 has been busy filing a 104 page document Georgia lawsuit

Here are the highlights

9:58 AM · Nov 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/CRRJA5/status/1331975732021645313

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2020, 04:09:52 pm »

Georgia secretary of state: My family voted for Trump. He threw us under the bus anyway.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2020/11/25/georgia-secretary-of-state-election-integrity-2020-column/6407586002/

I want to see that gentleman wearing an orange jumpsuit very soon!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2020, 04:10:10 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2020, 04:31:44 pm »

He voted for Trump? Alrighty then that changes everything.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2020, 04:35:34 pm »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Psssst!!!! I've got some swampland in Arizona you have just got to take a look at!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »

He may have thought he voted for Trump, but Dominion registered it as 1.26 votes for Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2020, 04:47:08 pm »
He may have thought he voted for Trump, but Dominion registered it as 1.26 votes for Biden.

Eric Comer made F'n sure of that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2020, 05:12:23 pm »

Raffensperger wasn't thrown under any bus.  He stole the keys and drove it himself.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2020, 06:02:51 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

"Jailed"????

The ONLY proper sentence for trying to overthrow America,which is an act of treason,is public hangings immediately after the sentences are handed out.

I may be a "nobody/nothing 'murikan peasant",but I am going to DEMAND these executions be made public and be televised in order to make sure the left gets the message.

Hell,I would consider it an honor to be allowed to play the role of hangman for these traitors.

Who will join me?

Anyone?
Would this be satisfactory?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2020, 06:37:23 pm »

Of what value is such a vote when the voter knows it has been undermined by their own actions? Not even the honesty to side with those their perifdy benefits.
Some virtue signaling.
No virtue.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2020, 06:42:25 pm »
Guilty, he is pointing finger like the democrats do.