Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 78970 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia: Legal Updates
« on: November 19, 2020, 01:44:06 pm »
GA Secretary of State Raffensperger: Biden Will Win Georgia; Trump Hurt Chances Telling People Not to Vote Absentee

Jeff Poor 18 Nov 2020

Wednesday on CNN’s “The Lead,” Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger dismissed allegations of voter fraud in Georgia in the presidential election earlier this month.

He acknowledged the possibility of clerical errors but said he did not anticipate a change in the outcome.

“We have not seen any widespread voter fraud,” he said. “The president has picked up some votes in a few of the counties that made some clerical errors. It wasn’t the machines. But at the end of the day, he started with 14,000. He’s about 12,000 now. But we’re finishing up, waiting for a few more counties to get back to us, large counties, but I don’t believe at the end of the day it will change the total results.”

He told CNN’s Jake Tapper he sees the outcome will be still in Joe Biden’s favor for his state of Georgia when asked.

“Yes, I believe that’s the way it will turn out,” Raffensperger answered.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/18/ga-secretary-of-state-raffensperger-biden-will-win-georgia-trump-hurt-chances-telling-people-not-to-vote-absentee/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 07:19:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What does this even mean?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

To me it means Raffensperger has been in on it the whole time, and is trying to save his own ass.  And Kemp is an incompetent fool.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 06:56:07 pm »
Trump Tweets Shocking Video From Georgia Showing How Bad This Really Is

"Okay, so you're missing 11 batches?"

https://rumble.com/vb7ykn-trump-tweets-shocking-video-from-georgia-showing-how-bad-this-really-is.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 06:59:58 pm »

https://rumble.com/vb7ykn-trump-tweets-shocking-video-from-georgia-showing-how-bad-this-really-is.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1

I see what you are doing RiV.  Well done.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 07:16:17 pm »

@mystery-ak   -- this merged backwards.  "Georgia: Legal Updates" should be the title of the sticky thread.

Thanks.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 08:53:31 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
BREAKING:

Floyd County, GA has just terminated their election director after the continuous stream of "found" ballots

What is going on in Georgia? Where is the FBI?

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1329526697230647297

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 09:10:08 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
BREAKING:

Floyd County, GA has just terminated their election director after the continuous stream of "found" ballots

Hopefully the Feebs stay well clear of the investigations.  They'll ruin everything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

It means that Raffensperger is corrupt and that he hates Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 11:13:27 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 11:41:38 pm »
By law, all the mail-in drop-off boxes are under continuous video surveillance.  Today, someone on the Trump team requested access to the video records of these drop boxes to see if anyone dropped off bundles of ballots (which is illegal).  Raffensperger refused the request.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 12:14:12 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
BREAKING:

@Bigun

Where are the Feebs?

That's funny.

They are each and every one of them desperately looking for a hole to hide in until it is clear who their boss will be when the dust settles.

They will then work semi-diligently to get to the root of the wrong-doing.

Providing,of course,that it is not someone who can affect their jobs or their budgets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2020, 12:16:23 am »
By law, all the mail-in drop-off boxes are under continuous video surveillance.  Today, someone on the Trump team requested access to the video records of these drop boxes to see if anyone dropped off bundles of ballots (which is illegal).  Raffensperger refused the request.

@Hoodat

Gee,I wonder why he would refuse something that simple and logical?

Ifn ah didint no betta............

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2020, 12:21:18 am »
Trump-Appointed Judge Rejects Lin Wood’s ‘Creative’ Election Lawsuit in Georgia
Adam KlasfeldNov 19th, 2020, 6:09 pm

A federal judge appointed by President Donald Trump rejected what he called a “creative” lawsuit on Thursday. It was a suit that Georgia’s assistant attorney general warned would cause the Peach State’s largest disenfranchisement since the Jim Crow era.

“To halt the certification at literally the 11th hour would breed confusion and disenfranchisement that I find have no basis in fact and law,” U.S. District Judge Steven Grimberg declared at the end of a roughly two-and-a-half hour hearing.

Georgia’s assistant attorney general Russell Willard called the lawsuit an effort to roll back the clock on voting rights in the state.

“The election is over, and rather than accept that his candidate has lost, plaintiff seeks the largest disenfranchisement in Georgia since the abolition of the poll tax and the vestiges of Jim Crow,” Willard thundered.

The celebrity attorney making the breathtaking request was L. Lin Wood, Jr., who also represented former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit and the alleged victim in the Kobe Bryant case. Wood has also represented Nicholas Sandmann and JonBenét Ramsey’s family. Wood currently represents Kyle Rittenhouse and Marjorie Taylor Greene.

While Wood sued in his capacity as an average Georgia voter, the judge made clear that this did not give the lawyer a basis to sue.

more
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/trump-appointed-judge-rejects-lin-woods-creative-election-lawsuit-in-georgia/
Support the USO

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 12:24:15 am »
By law, all the mail-in drop-off boxes are under continuous video surveillance. 

So was Jeffrey Epstein.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 12:31:38 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 12:34:46 am »
Trump-Appointed Judge Rejects Lin Wood’s ‘Creative’ Election Lawsuit in Georgia
Adam KlasfeldNov 19th, 2020, 6:09 pm

“The election is over, and rather than accept that his candidate has lost, plaintiff seeks the largest disenfranchisement in Georgia since the abolition of the poll tax and the vestiges of Jim Crow,” Willard thundered.

The celebrity attorney making the breathtaking request was L. Lin Wood, Jr., who also represented former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit and the alleged victim in the Kobe Bryant case. Wood has also represented Nicholas Sandmann and JonBenét Ramsey’s family. Wood currently represents Kyle Rittenhouse and Marjorie Taylor Greene.

While Wood sued in his capacity as an average Georgia voter, the judge made clear that this did not give the lawyer a basis to sue.

more
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/trump-appointed-judge-rejects-lin-woods-creative-election-lawsuit-in-georgia/

@mystery-ak

How did this judge become so "learned and wise" about who won and who lost,when he refuses to let the voting system be investigated?

Seems to ME like this asshat is prejudiced against Trump.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 12:40:17 am »
@mystery-ak

How did this judge become so "learned and wise" about who won and who lost,when he refuses to let the voting system be investigated?

Seems to ME like this asshat is prejudiced against Trump.

Just a speedbump on the road to SCOTUS @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 01:11:07 am »
Does he really have a choice if a judge demands it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 01:18:27 am »
Georgia rally today:

Also tomorrow at noon and Saturday at noon

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 01:19:09 am »
Does he really have a choice if a judge demands it?

No, but we're not going to see any judge demand it until it gets to the Circuit Court of Appeals.  And then only maybe.  Counting on Judges following the law has become a really dicey business.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 01:49:02 am »
Just a speedbump on the road to SCOTUS @sneakypete

FWIW, Lin Woods' lawsuit was an individual suit not affiliated with the President or the campaign .....

To me it means Raffensperger has been in on it the whole time, and is trying to save his own ass.  And Kemp is an incompetent fool.

Works for me, thanks.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 02:04:45 am »
 Georgia recount complete, and Biden is still the winner
Published: Nov. 19, 2020 at 7:20 p.m. ET
By Associated Press

Hand recount of 5 million votes still needs to be certified

ATLANTA — A top Georgia elections official says a hand tally of the presidential race in Georgia is complete, and the results affirm Democrat Joe Biden’s lead over Republican President Donald Trump.

Gabriel Sterling released the information to The Associated Press on Thursday.

The hand recount of nearly 5 million votes stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn’t in response to any suspected problems with the state’s results or an official recount request.

The state has until Friday to certify the results that have been certified and submitted by the counties. Once the results are certified, the losing campaign can request a recount.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/georgia-recount-complete-and-biden-is-still-the-winner-01605831626
Support the USO