Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33172 times)

Offline DB

Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2020, 03:00:55 am »
Yeah... Germany anyway... I thought that odd in the press conference... It sounded like it wasn't the Tump team behind that seizing. Don't quite know what to make of that.

If there really is evidence there are some really big players - as in major countries - that would like it to never see the light of day. That would make it power politics on another level.

Giuliani is not up to the challenge.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2020, 03:01:23 am »
Curiouser and curiouser...  happy77 :beer:
If this were an HBO series I’d be hooked.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:04:31 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2020, 03:09:54 am »
Well evidently they already seized the evidence they need... So what courtesy is required?

None that I can see.  Screw courtesy, I was thinking more of dragging them before a court with Subpoenas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2020, 03:11:09 am »
(I posted this on another thread @Bigun )

I know we're all anxious for the kraken to make a splash (see what I did there  :laugh: ) ... Personally, I'm thinking the kraken is going to be the thread that's woven through a clear and compelling story of targeted, premeditated and coordinated fraud to deny the vast majority of American voters their choice for President of the United States. (Think Supreme Court)

As for evidence, I think we can relax, at least a little. I think they've got it ... maybe a little too much.   happy77    In a civil fraud lawsuit, such as the election lawsuit(s) are/will be, the plaintiff must present clear and convincing evidence.  They are not required to present evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Part of this process is to present a clear and convincing story which the evidence supports.  I imagine the President's legal team is now fine-tuning the clear and compelling story that is supported by the evidence they have collected. Remember, the team has collected this evidence without the benefit of a legal discovery phase -- so kudos to them for collecting so much evidence and kudos to the Americans who have stepped up to help provide it.

Here's a bit more on evidence: 

This,  pointing-up  IMHO, is why the President's legal team is not taking their evidence, chapter and verse, to the media.  It's much more likely they're using the media to test the story, not give a precise heads-up to George Soros.

So, all's good.  Tense, but good.  I hope this helps get us through another weekend with a louder, more insistent drumbeat for "evidence!", "evidence!", "evidence!" and the President's team not tipping their hand.  Yet.

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia That is as I thought it to be.  Now try this one for size:

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
PHILADELPHIA.

Dominion submitted a bid to The City of Philadelphia to be considered for use in elections. Although the bid was given to ES&S, there is something quite curious about its application: It's REDACTED.

And not only that, look *what* is redacted.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1328061821820035072
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:16:44 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2020, 03:15:08 am »
If there really is evidence there are some really big players - as in major countries - that would like it to never see the light of day. That would make it power politics on another level.

One of those countries being our own @DB or at least several very big agencies of it.

Not going to say more than that at present. But Sidney has this to say:

You have no idea, but you will find out soon!
#Obama
#Brennan
#Clapper
#CIA
#TrumpWon
@LLinWood

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1329968422025916416

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:21:07 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2020, 03:32:16 am »
Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia That is as I thought it to be.  Now try this one for size:

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
PHILADELPHIA.

Dominion submitted a bid to The City of Philadelphia to be considered for use in elections. Although the bid was given to ES&S, there is something quite curious about its application: It's REDACTED.

And not only that, look *what* is redacted.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1328061821820035072

Paging Justice Kavanaugh, please pick up the white courtesy phone.  Let's get this ball rolling ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2020, 03:41:26 am »

Giuliani is not up to the challenge.

Something's hinky in all that. Unless the Skytl servers were on a US base, how the heck does the US Army wind up with jurisdiction to bust the place and haul off the servers?

Offline DB

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2020, 03:43:40 am »
Something's hinky in all that. Unless the Skytl servers were on a US base, how the heck does the US Army wind up with jurisdiction to bust the place and haul off the servers?

Was it even the US army?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2020, 03:44:42 am »

You're getting warm! @roamer_1 IIRC there was a tweet the other day from Sidney saying that Gina Haspell should be fired immediately.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:47:58 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2020, 03:48:06 am »
Word has it they didnt lead the seizure.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2020, 03:50:08 am »
Was it even the US army?

Who knows, but that's what's been said... In the original internet rumors, and then basically admitted in Giuliani's press conference...

And then Skytle denying any connection with Dominion whatsoever...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2020, 03:51:53 am »
Word has it they didnt lead the seizure.

Who did? And why would US Army be involved at all?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2020, 03:56:33 am »
You're getting warm! @roamer_1 IIRC there was a tweet the other day from Sidney saying that Gina Haspell should be fired immediately.

So it's the spooks? And they took the servers to bury them? I dunno...

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:47 am »
So it's the spooks? And they took the servers to bury them? I dunno...

Nope!  @roamer_1 

My jungle drums are telling me that the servers were in a CIA safe house and were removed by some very special people in the U.S. Army.   

I do not know that any of that is true for sure. I do know that Gina Haspel was the CIA Station Chief in London when this Steel guy was doing his thing for Hillary Clinton's people and that stuff became the basis for the Mueller investigation.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:04:14 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2020, 04:02:35 am »
Who did? And why would US Army be involved at all?
I can only guess German LEOs. Our military might be involved because of the national security implications. Again just a guess.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2020, 04:02:48 am »
Nope!  @roamer_1 

My jungle drums are telling me that the servers were in a CIA safe house and were removed by some very special people in the U.S. Army.   

I do not know that any of that is true for sure.

@Bigun
Is that a milspec grapevine you're shaking?

And Skytl being in bankruptcy and having nothing to do with Dominion? Kinda feels like a bagholder deal.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:03:55 am by roamer_1 »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2020, 04:05:43 am »
@Bigun
Is that a milspec grapevine you're shaking?

And Skytl being in bankruptcy and having nothing to do with Dominion? Kinda feels like a bagholder deal.

Yes it is and I edited my above post @roamer_1

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2020, 04:13:42 am »
Yes it is and I edited my above post @roamer_1

@Bigun
Well I will defer to your superior sources... I have nothing up that particular chain...

But then it was a sf hit in the dark of night kinda thing... And taken FROM the spooks.
For a purpose... as a simple gas explosion would have sufficed to destroy the evidence.

This is beginning to sound like a mystery novel...

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2020, 04:16:52 am »
@Bigun
Well I will defer to your superior sources... I have nothing up that particular chain...

But then it was a sf hit in the dark of night kinda thing... And taken FROM the spooks.
For a purpose... as a simple gas explosion would have sufficed to destroy the evidence.

This is beginning to sound like a mystery novel...

Yeah! Exactly! Especially given that no one was tipped off about it before it happened. And I didn't say a word about SF.  @roamer_1

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2020, 04:20:08 am »
Yeah! Exactly! Especially given that no one was tipped off about it before it happened. And I didn't say a word about SF.  @roamer_1

@Bigun
I was not pointing fingers... I was talking style...

Because the rumors sounded like an enforcement thing... warrants and such... not a dark-of-night deal...

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2020, 04:41:25 am »
Forgive me if I'm wrong about this, but I do believe the standard in civil cases is "Preponderance of the Evidence" rather than "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" @Mesaclone

I think the standard is neither of those...because I don't think, in the end, this is decided by the courts. Certainly, getting some wins at the SC would be very helpful...but in the end...the Trump team has to persuade the legislatures in 3 states to send their own slate of Electors. They are all empowered to do so...IF...they are convinced that the count in their state is fraudulent and that Trump, in reality, got more votes than Biden. This is, admittedly, a hard sell and will require courage on the part of a lot of Republicans at the state level. So the evidence needs to be powerful, explicit, and comprehensive.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2020, 04:45:51 am »
I can only guess German LEOs. Our military might be involved because of the national security implications. Again just a guess.

Believe me...if these servers and CIA operatives really ARE part of an attempted election Coup de etat...its entirely likely some very elite military personnel would raid a German facility. They might even do so without notifying the Germans until the operation was...literally...underway....because if said facility was a CIA op, it would have been very unwise to inform the Germans in advance, as they would almost certainly have leaked it to United States CIA operatives.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline skeeter

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2020, 04:56:48 am »
Believe me...if these servers and CIA operatives really ARE part of an attempted election Coup de etat...its entirely likely some very elite military personnel would raid a German facility. They might even do so without notifying the Germans until the operation was...literally...underway....because if said facility was a CIA op, it would have been very unwise to inform the Germans in advance, as they would almost certainly have leaked it to United States CIA operatives.
Whatever the case, it is wild. I am intrigued by the suggestion that the usual gang of idiots might be behind it all.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2020, 05:29:49 am »
Wait... You still have a Kmart?
Gone with the schwinn...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2020, 05:40:28 am »
Whatever the case, it is wild. I am intrigued by the suggestion that the usual gang of idiots might be behind it all.

@skeeter   @Bigun   @Right_in_Virginia   @Mesaclone  @Smokin Joe @roamer_1

I'm at the end of my wits on this entire matter.

We're finding out that the U.S. Military in the Pentagon straight out LIED to POTUS about the number of existing troops in Syria?

Now, add a 'theory' that some military black-ops raided a foreign location to get literal possession of the server used to fix said Election?

For chrissakes, wouldn't it be much easier if they simply assassinated POTUS, rather than go through all this...rig the Election?

Texas Book Depository... a MAGA rally.  "At this point what difference does it make?" --- Hillary Clinton

I coming away from this believing that U.S. Presidents are all merely figureheads and don't control any 'REAL' power whatsoever.

Commander-in-Chief of WHAT?  Of WHOM?

...very depressing.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald