Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33501 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2020, 07:37:43 pm »
Michigan Dominion forensic audit results:

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_%5B121320%5D_v2_%5Bredacted%5D.pdf

Mark Steyn gave what I thought was a RIVETING monologue in his stand-in for Rush in his 1st hour. 

About how "Five Judges" feel it's perfectly fine for them change the millennia-held definition of marriage , but not want to get involved in a smack-in-your-face stolen election.  For fear that Amy Coney Barrett's ten year-old might be accosted/assaulted, etc..

How the Left wins by sheer intimidation.  They have no compunction to order the Republican ballot counting verifiers to "Get OUT!" so they could do their treason.

We have nobody on our side willing to be a social pariah.  Willing to fall on the sword.  No burning monks.

And unless I completely misunderstood him, he pissed that nobody has even shown ounce of offense. 

On Saturday, D.C. police once again, allowed Antifa-like people to assault Pres. Trump supporters, even stabbing more than a few.

Headlines read:  Both sides clash again in D.C. protest today.

NO!!  Young Conservative women are being whacked with a board in the back of their head.  Police funnel pro-Trump crowd to choke points... where they can be physically assaulted and stabbed.

Not a peep.
Just like the European Jew in 1936.

Even if takes declaring Martial Law, it needs to be done.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia need to have a 'Purple finger' election with photo ID.  Nothing less should be acceptable to the People.

Even if it paints Pres. Trump as some evil dictator, the nation needs to see who the people of those four States voted for.

Historical event in the making.  Take the step!!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:44:43 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2020, 09:26:38 pm »
Crucial Logs Missing From Antrim County Dominion Voting Machines: Forensics Report

BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV December 14, 2020 Updated: December 14, 2020
Crucial security and adjudication logs are missing from Dominion Voting Systems machines from Michigan’s Antrim County, according to a forensics report released on Dec. 14 in compliance with a court order.

“Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software,” the report, authored by Russell Ramsland, states.

“We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

The absence of the adjudication logs is particularly alarming because the forensic exam found that the voting machines rejected an extraordinary number of ballots for adjudication, a manual process in which election workers determine the ultimate outcome for each ballot.

“The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots,” Ramsland said. “We observed an error rate of 68.05 percent. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.”

“These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws,” he added. “Because the intentional high error rate generates large numbers of ballots to be adjudicated by election personnel, we must deduce that bulk adjudication occurred. However, because files and adjudication logs are missing, we have not yet determined where the bulk adjudication occurred or who was responsible for it. Our research continues.”

Ramsland manages the Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), which includes former Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and Central Intelligence Agency officials. The group focuses on cybersecurity and open-source network penetration testing.

ASOG examined Dominion products in Antrim County earlier this month as part of an ongoing case. The team inspected and performed forensic duplication on the county’s election management server, which was running Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5.3-002, compact flash cards used by local precincts in their Dominion ImageCast system, USB memory sticks used by Dominion Voter Assist Terminals, and USB memory sticks used for the poll book.

In addition to missing adjudication logs, the examination found that the systems are also missing security logs prior to 11 p.m. on Nov. 4

https://www.theepochtimes.com/crucial-logs-missing-from-antrim-county-dominion-voting-machines-forensics-report_3617768.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-14-4

With the shutdown of the Capitol, the threats by AG toward legislators 'not on board', this state might be about to explode.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:27:41 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2020, 09:44:34 pm »
Gee, it's hard to believe the racketeers destroyed evidence that could incriminate them.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2020, 09:46:33 pm »
There is no chance the GOP Michigan Speaker of the House is not in on the fraud.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2020, 09:49:52 pm »
There is no chance the GOP Michigan Speaker of the House is not in on the fraud.

One of the main footholds of the Lincoln Project was in MI, due maybe to old Romney connections.  Wouldn't be surprised to see several card carrying members in that statehouse.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 10:20:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #256 on: December 14, 2020, 10:19:23 pm »
Top Michigan Republicans shut down prospect of overturning result for Trump as Electoral College meets

The two top Republican officials in the Michigan state legislature on Monday made clear the state would not award its electors to President Trump as tensions bubble in the state ahead of its formal Electoral College vote.

State Senate majority leader Mike Shirkey (R) and House Speaker Lee Chatfield (R) issued separate statements on Monday making clear the legislature would not appoint electors that undercut the state's popular vote, which Joe Biden won by nearly 140,000 votes. The statements came as Michigan closed its legislative office buildings on Monday due to credible threats of violence.

"Michigan’s Democratic slate of electors should be able to proceed with their duty, free from threats of violence and intimidation," Shirkey said in a statement. "President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris won Michigan’s presidential election. It is our responsibility as leaders to follow the law and move forward in pursuit of policies that contribute to the betterment of Michigan."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/530110-top-michigan-republicans-shut-down-prospect-of-overturning-result-for-trump

@mystery-ak

It's tempting to demand that the Republican voters in Michigan "reward" them for their betrayal by voting their asses out of office come the next election,but at this point I honestly don't think there is going to BE a "next election".

Or at least no election where common people are allowed to vote,anyhow. The people in office now will just vote for themselves and their replacements when they retire.

Saves we-uns from having to do all that hard "thinking stuff",and after all,they DO know what is best for us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #257 on: December 14, 2020, 11:28:26 pm »
Chanel Rion OAN
@ChanelRion

The FEC's allowable Error Rate is 1 in 250k, or, 0.0008%

According to MI Forensics Audit of 16 Dominion Machines, error rate was 68.5% #AlliedSecOpsGroup

MI Dems have since ordered all 83 Counties to DELETE all election and software data from Dominion machines.

12:30 PM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1338536919056195585

« Reply #258 on: December 15, 2020, 12:58:33 am »
Chanel Rion OAN
@ChanelRion

The FEC's allowable Error Rate is 1 in 250k, or, 0.0008%

According to MI Forensics Audit of 16 Dominion Machines, error rate was 68.5% #AlliedSecOpsGroup

MI Dems have since ordered all 83 Counties to DELETE all election and software data from Dominion machines.

12:30 PM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1338536919056195585
It's pitchfork time in Michigan.

« Reply #259 on: December 15, 2020, 01:26:39 am »
Michigan Dominion forensic audit results:

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_%5B121320%5D_v2_%5Bredacted%5D.pdf
What I want to know is whether there is ANY of the Dominion machines that have undergone a thorough audit that HAS NOT been found to be inaccurate?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #260 on: December 15, 2020, 01:59:08 am »
What I want to know is whether there is ANY of the Dominion machines that have undergone a thorough audit that HAS NOT been found to be inaccurate?

"All of them," except for the few that got caught.  Trust them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2020, 01:17:24 pm »

In addition to missing adjudication logs, the examination found that the systems are also missing security logs prior to 11 p.m. on Nov. 4

So someone logged in prior to the election, made changes to the software program, and then logged in again afterwards to cover their tracks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #262 on: December 15, 2020, 01:19:21 pm »
It's pitchfork time in Michigan.

I think we've moved past that.  Long rifles may be our salvation once again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #263 on: December 15, 2020, 02:32:53 pm »
I think we've moved past that.  Long rifles may be our salvation once again.

Haha, if I had $100 every time some keyboard warrior conservative talked about taking up arms against the government I'd be rich by now. Bottom line: IT NEVER HAPPENS. They're all talk.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #264 on: December 15, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »
Haha, if I had $100 every time some keyboard warrior conservative talked about taking up arms against the government I'd be rich by now. Bottom line: IT NEVER HAPPENS. They're all talk.

Tell that to Daniel Morgan.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2020, 02:42:52 pm »

You seem to forget.  This same governor avoided a kidnapping attempt, with the help of the FBI and the other law enforcement agencies she was slamming.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2020, 02:57:28 pm »
You seem to forget.  This same governor avoided a kidnapping attempt, with the help of the FBI and the other law enforcement agencies she was slamming.

I never really bought that story.   yogi555
I will NOT comply.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #267 on: December 15, 2020, 04:10:55 pm »
Tell that to Daniel Morgan.

Who wasn't sitting around his basement in his pee stained y fronts, talking about taking up arms against the government, sniffing his own farts all day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #268 on: December 15, 2020, 04:13:54 pm »
Who wasn't sitting around his basement in his pee stained y fronts, talking about taking up arms against the government, sniffing his own farts all day.

I think there's a possibility you missed @Hoodat' point...

(Hint:  What did Daniel Morgan do for a living prior to the Revolutionary War?)
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2020, 04:39:58 pm »
I think there's a possibility you missed @Hoodat' point...

(Hint:  What did Daniel Morgan do for a living prior to the Revolutionary War?)
He ate Beano by the handful and grew wealthy investing in incontinence pads?

Jk he was a teamster.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2020, 09:06:02 am »
Gee, it's hard to believe the racketeers destroyed evidence that could incriminate them.

The anti-Constitution deep state has been overwhelmingly brazenly and boldly evident this election as it has also been the previous 4 years trying to get Trump out of office by hook and by crook?  Destroying evidence, hitlery made that acceptable procedure with her records in the tens of thousands e-mails that should of ended her in prison for a long time.  The DNC and clintons crime syndicate rule in government like unembarrassed severely corrupt royalty.  Sins of the past just keep multiplying in the present.....Wheres the backbone?
 :smokin: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2021, 01:43:50 pm »
BREAKING: Now a *2ND* Forensic Audit is Being
Requested, As Fate of Election Lawsuit in Michigan
Hangs in Balance

BREAKING: Now a *2ND* Forensic Audit is Being Requested, As Fate of Election Lawsuit in Michigan Hangs in Balance

by Kyle Becker
about 13 hours ago

As Arizona’s forensic audit runs into massive resistance in the courts and from the Department of Justice, another forensic audit is being requested as a lawsuit hangs in the balance in the State of Michigan. The fate of the one of the last election lawsuits in the country is set to be decided in court on Monday morning.

“A Monday hearing will determine the fate of one of the last active lawsuits challenging the validity of the 2020 election,” the Traverse Eagle local publication reported. “A 13th Circuit Court judge is scheduled to hear arguments on a defense request to dismiss an Antrim County election-related lawsuit —a move opposed by the plaintiff who, court records show, is instead seeking to expand the case.”

“The case in Antrim County is among the few yet to be adjudicated, records show,” the report continued.

A joint motion requesting Judge Kevin Elsenheimer dismiss the lawsuit has been filed by Assistant Michigan Attorney General Erik Grill , who represents intervener Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and attorney Haider Kazim, who is representing defendant Antrim County.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-now-a-2nd-forensic-audit-is-being-requested-as-fate-of-election-lawsuit-in-michigan-hangs-in-balance-knab/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2021, 08:17:59 pm »
Antrim County Attorney DePerno Releases BOMBSHELL Report – Claims County Voting Machines Were Remotely Logged into – Decertifies Entire Antrim Election

https://twitter.com/mdeperno/status/1402508089958490114

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/antrim-county-attorney-deperno-releases-bombshell-report-claims-county-voting-machines-remotely-logged-decertifies-entire-antrim-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2021, 08:28:07 pm »
Antrim County Attorney DePerno Releases BOMBSHELL Report – Claims County Voting Machines Were Remotely Logged into – Decertifies Entire Antrim Election
=======================================================================

Individual machines remotely logged into?  Wow, if there is proof.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:28:57 pm by catfish1957 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #274 on: June 09, 2021, 08:52:54 pm »
Audit Info so far:

AZ:  Wrapping up the examination of the 2.3 Million ballots by June 14.  Moving now to examining the scanning and tabulation equipment.

GA:  State has sent Senators to AZ to review the procedure in use here.

PA:  State has sent Senators to AZ to review.

If MI and WI send people here that would be all five "swing states."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:54:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.