Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33166 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 03:02:50 am »
I have no idea what that is... What alternative explanations might exist... Has anyone tried to defend it?

Let me see if I can help you out with that @roamer_1 What you see there is what we commonly refer to as EVIDENCE.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 03:20:11 am »
Let me see if I can help you out with that @roamer_1 What you see there is what we commonly refer to as EVIDENCE.

@Bigun
No... Is the chart and source verified? Could there be other explanations? Sorry, but I will not bend to it until there is an argument... You know, like in a court. But of course, it looks bad as hell.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2020, 03:24:46 am »
@Bigun
No... Is the chart and source verified? Could there be other explanations? Sorry, but I will not bend to it until there is an argument... You know, like in a court. But of course, it looks bad as hell.

Do you think me stupid @roamer_1 ?  Do you think I don't know that it will have to be verified and proven in a court of law which this forum is decidedly not!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 05:05:48 am »
Do you think me stupid @roamer_1 ?  Do you think I don't know that it will have to be verified and proven in a court of law which this forum is decidedly not!

Then we should be in agreement @Bigun  :beer:
I guess we're pickin nits.

I see what's there, but I ain't willing to go down the garden path on it. Not till it solidifies.
Where we will likely part is in using such as this to discount the voters and turn it over to legislatures...
Not without bulletproof evidence...  and even then, it's just a terrible thing. No matter what, 70m people are gonna feel cheated, no matter which way it goes.

What would be best in my mind is the prove the fraud and excise the fraudulent ballots and let the People have their way.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 09:22:23 am »

@Bigun

That's rich.  Here you are, demonstrating the same frustration with @roamer_1 as I did in another thread...that he's purposefully ignoring clear evidence that the Election was stolen from the President...playing his stupid stubborn games.

All, under the premise that until he sees clear indisputable proof, he's going with "Tumpy" lost fair and square.

Allowing people to vote early with no ID...mail-in ballots not even requested.  Anybody with a 3-digit IQ knows that President Trump beat Biden-Harris like a rented mule...it was 1984 redux, except that Mondale didn't carry the same public baggage as The Sniffer...Gropey Grope Face.

It isn't like I tied roamer in a chair and tortured him.  It's like he tied the entire forum in a that chair, pulling out fingernails after smashing us with a hammer.  For over 4 YEARS!!

You want to be 'entertained' by a clown?  Go to a circus, not a Conservative Republican forum.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 02:13:47 pm »
@Bigun

That's rich.  Here you are, demonstrating the same frustration with @roamer_1 as I did in another thread...that he's purposefully ignoring clear evidence that the Election was stolen from the President...playing his stupid stubborn games.

All, under the premise that until he sees clear indisputable proof, he's going with "Tumpy" lost fair and square.

Allowing people to vote early with no ID...mail-in ballots not even requested.  Anybody with a 3-digit IQ knows that President Trump beat Biden-Harris like a rented mule...it was 1984 redux, except that Mondale didn't carry the same public baggage as The Sniffer...Gropey Grope Face.

It isn't like I tied roamer in a chair and tortured him.  It's like he tied the entire forum in a that chair, pulling out fingernails after smashing us with a hammer.  For over 4 YEARS!!

You want to be 'entertained' by a clown?  Go to a circus, not a Conservative Republican forum.

Perhaps the difference is in the manner I chose to engage him vs the one you choose.@DCPatriot
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:16:16 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 02:15:05 pm »

â„•𝔼𝕆â„• ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
@NeonRevolt

6h
·
·
Read the affidavit!

No TLDR here. Read it all. It's explosive! Massive analytical take showing how intentionally-broken #Dominion voting machines were used to create voter fraud all over!

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 02:21:55 pm »
Michigan House speaker 'hasn't confirmed' he will attend 'extraordinary' White House meeting
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-house-speaker-hasnt-confirmed-he-will-attend-extraordinary-white-house-meeting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 02:28:38 pm »
Perhaps the difference is in the manner I chose to engage him vs the one you choose.@DCPatriot

@Bigun

LOL!  Been there, done that.

My engagement with him as you suggest happened over months/years.  Eventually, you'll catch up with several of the rest of us here.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 02:36:57 pm »

â„•𝔼𝕆â„• ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
@NeonRevolt

6h
·
·
Read the affidavit!

No TLDR here. Read it all. It's explosive! Massive analytical take showing how intentionally-broken #Dominion voting machines were used to create voter fraud all over!

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

Thanks for the link. Pretty compelling information. People need to go to prison for awhile.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 02:39:05 pm »
Thanks for the link. Pretty compelling information. People need to go to prison for awhile.

:yowsa: And not just a few!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 02:47:18 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DB

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 02:59:46 pm »
Unfortunately this: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php blew that up...

Judging by their performance to date going it to this matter, I have no doubt that the Trump lawyers know exactly what they are doing.  (I do not believe that Lin Wood is formally on that team and is representing himself as a Georgia citizen.)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 03:01:25 pm »
Trump campaign withdraws Michigan election lawsuit
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/19/trump-campaign-withdraws-michigan-election-lawsuit/

There is going to be much more of this kind of legal back and forth before this is all over and done with @mystery-ak

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2020, 03:15:58 pm »
November 20, 2020
What a computer expert said about voting results in Michigan
By Mark Landsbaum

Donald Trump's attorneys and investigators say he was winning Michigan by a landslide until ballot-counting computers were turned off in the middle of the night.  When they were turned back on, Joe Biden suddenly not only closed the gap, but surged ahead.

"My colleagues and I ... have studied ... the November 3, 2020, election results," said computer security expert Russ Ramsland of Allied Security Operations Group in a sworn affidavit Tuesday.  "Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated[.]"

Until about 2 A.M. election night, Trump was running ahead in Michigan, "generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout vote," said Ramsland.  "Then after the counting was closed at 2 a.m., the situation dramatically reversed itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes shortly after counting was supposed to have stopped."

Here's Ramsland's explanation: "The several spikes cast solely for Biden could easily be produced in the Dominion system by preloading batches of blank ballots in files such as Write-Ins, then casting them all for Biden using the Override Procedure ... that is available to the operator of the system."

"There were 289,866 more ballots processed in the time available for processing in four precincts/townships, than there was capacity," said Ramsland.

In plain English, that means they counted almost 300,000 more ballots than physically possible.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/what_a_computer_expert_said_about_voting_results_in_michigan.html
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2020, 03:19:46 pm »
In plain English, that means they counted almost 300,000 more ballots than physically possible.

I would say that constitutes strong EVIDENCE of fraud!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2020, 03:40:42 pm »
Hey, @roamer_1

Look at this in Michigan! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 134,886 votes at 6:31AM!

@Cyber Liberty

Nothing to see here,folks,it's just the typical Dim voter casting his or her votes before going to bed after a hard night of partying.

It's the equivalent of the typical working casting his or her vote on the way home after work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2020, 03:49:24 pm »
@Bigun

LOL!  Been there, done that.

My engagement with him as you suggest happened over months/years.  Eventually, you'll catch up with several of the rest of us here.   :patriot:
I respect @roamer_1 's opinion, but I think that at some point the evidence is there. It just needs to be presented in a logical and definitive way, something that can be and is proven in court. I understand that knowing something and proving it are two very different things, especially in the  legal arena. So let's get this stuff sorted, organized, and present the case.

I have little doubt about a few things I cannot prove in court, from the Chinese made virus being one leg deeper into the deep state than most here would say, to the fraud being more widespread than formerly imagined, likely even occurring in areas where it was neither effective nor needed (because the count would go for Trump anyway) just to provide a smokescreen of an apparently closer race in the areas where Biden was doomed to lose and provide the cover of 'legitimate' voting practices when they were not. (But Trump won, they couldn't have cheated becomes the excuse to cover, and that it was done in places where Trump won, so it couldn't have an effect where he didn't).
Proving my very strong suspicions is another matter, entirely.
and if even one iota of that is wrong or just off a little bit, then the finger of "CONSPIRACY THEORY" inevitably comes out to disregard the 99.99% that is correct.

So, he's right, and it wouldn't matter if there were 100 witnesses that said a UFO dropped off a million ballots for gropey Joe at the headquarters in Michigan, it would be disregarded. We're just talking about a tenth of that coming from unmarked vans, under the cover of darkness when the counting was shut down and people don;t even want to believe the vertical part of Biden's vote tally when NO OTHER CANDIDATE GOT ONE VOTE.

Now, I'm going to go have a talk with Elvis in the K mart parking lot next to his new ride, because it's just as probable as some of the vote totals being legit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2020, 04:08:58 pm »
@Bigun

@DCPatriot

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2020, 04:14:00 pm »
I would say that constitutes strong EVIDENCE of fraud!

And I am on the record calling that particular thing a neat argument. Hard for me to see a way around it.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:34 pm »
And I am on the record calling that particular thing a neat argument. Hard for me to see a way around it.

Calling what @Bigun posted "clear evidence" a "neat argument" is purposefully being a circus clown.

So....WTF is wrong with YOU??

Offline skeeter

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2020, 06:37:53 pm »
I respect @roamer_1 's opinion, but I think that at some point the evidence is there. It just needs to be presented in a logical and definitive way, something that can be and is proven in court. I understand that knowing something and proving it are two very different things, especially in the  legal arena. So let's get this stuff sorted, organized, and present the case.

I have little doubt about a few things I cannot prove in court, from the Chinese made virus being one leg deeper into the deep state than most here would say, to the fraud being more widespread than formerly imagined, likely even occurring in areas where it was neither effective nor needed (because the count would go for Trump anyway) just to provide a smokescreen of an apparently closer race in the areas where Biden was doomed to lose and provide the cover of 'legitimate' voting practices when they were not. (But Trump won, they couldn't have cheated becomes the excuse to cover, and that it was done in places where Trump won, so it couldn't have an effect where he didn't).
Proving my very strong suspicions is another matter, entirely.
and if even one iota of that is wrong or just off a little bit, then the finger of "CONSPIRACY THEORY" inevitably comes out to disregard the 99.99% that is correct.

So, he's right, and it wouldn't matter if there were 100 witnesses that said a UFO dropped off a million ballots for gropey Joe at the headquarters in Michigan, it would be disregarded. We're just talking about a tenth of that coming from unmarked vans, under the cover of darkness when the counting was shut down and people don;t even want to believe the vertical part of Biden's vote tally when NO OTHER CANDIDATE GOT ONE VOTE.

Now, I'm going to go have a talk with Elvis in the K mart parking lot next to his new ride, because it's just as probable as some of the vote totals being legit.

In the overwhelming number of white collar crime cases successfully prosecuted 90 to 100% of the evidence presented is circumstantial. Some here might not be convincible if they are waiting for a bloody monogrammed glove.

There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence here, and even some direct evidence. My bet is they'll prove massive fraud in court. The question is how will the court react.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2020, 06:56:03 pm »
Nope.  They rebuff any attempts to explain it, and fire anybody not willing to see 5 lights when there are only 4 (obscure Star Trek TNG reference).

I immediately got the reference... :beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 07:28:27 pm »
Trump campaign withdraws Michigan election lawsuit
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/19/trump-campaign-withdraws-michigan-election-lawsuit/

FTA
The secretary of state said in a statement Thursday that Michigan will conduct a long-planned state audit of the results as well as some “local performance audits.”