Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 34077 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2020, 09:10:46 pm »
Legislative Leaders Say They See No Evidence To Overturn Biden’s Michigan Win After Meeting With President Trump
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/20/trump-biden-michigan-electors-chatfield-shirkey/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2020, 10:25:49 pm »

@Smokin Joe @skeeter @roamer_1 Maybe a little confirmation of what I said earlier.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2020, 10:49:02 pm »

@Smokin Joe @skeeter @roamer_1 Maybe a little confirmation of what I said earlier.

Looks like your source didn't let you down.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2020, 11:13:59 pm »
Looks like your source didn't let you down.

Better not ever lie to me!   :laugh:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2020, 11:15:49 pm »
Maybe a little confirmation of what I said earlier.

:beer:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2020, 11:59:13 pm »

@Bigun

IOW, my speculation it was "Brennan's Boyz" might be plausible?

No wonder his most recent tweets are like those of a stuck pig.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2020, 01:12:35 am »
Video–Crowd Heckles Michigan State Senate Leader in D.C. Airport: ‘Certify the Results!’

Kyle Olson 21 Nov 2020

Activists met Michigan Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey in the Washington, DC, airport on Friday and heckled him as he made his way to meet President Trump.

Shirkey and Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield met with Trump at the White House that afternoon.

As Shirkey made his way through the terminal, he was heckled and badgered:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/21/video-crowd-heckles-michigan-state-senate-leader-in-d-c-airport/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2020, 01:53:23 am »
Legislative Leaders Say They See No Evidence To Overturn Biden’s Michigan Win After Meeting With President Trump
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/20/trump-biden-michigan-electors-chatfield-shirkey/
The headline says Biden 'won' the election in Michigan.

The only way that happened is if the election was certified.

It has not been, so this article has an incorrect title.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2020, 02:06:40 am »
The headline says Biden 'won' the election in Michigan.

The only way that happened is if the election was certified.

It has not been, so this article has an incorrect title.

Tell that to the lily-livered GOPe scum that occupies public office in most states.  The Senate leader from MI was heckled by protesters in DC, and now probably leads the way to elect Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2020, 09:08:17 am »
@Bigun

IOW, my speculation it was "Brennan's Boyz" might be plausible?

No wonder his most recent tweets are like those of a stuck pig.
Brennan (Barrak's shake and bake Muslim) has been pissed at Trump since he lost his clearance--an action by POTUS which has proved to be spot on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2020, 12:22:07 am »
Michigan set to certify election results Monday despite GOP challenge

UPI 22 Nov 2020

Nov. 22 (UPI) — Michigan is set to certify the results of the 2020 election on Monday, amid ongoing challenges by President Donald Trump’s campaign.

Michigan Secretary of State spokeswoman Tracy Wimmer told CNN that the board of state canvassers is expected to certify the election results at their scheduled meeting Monday, despite a call from Michigan Republican Party Chairwoman Laura Cox and Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to investigate alleged fraud.

“We have no reason to doubt the canvassers will carry out their duty to certify. Every one of Michigan’s 83 counties have done so, Republican and Democrat clerks have confirmed there is no evidence of widespread irregularities and the board has previously certified elections with more clerical mistakes and much narrower margins of victory,” Wimmer said.

President-elect Joe Biden won the state by about 150,000 votes, Cox and McDaniel sent a letter to the canvassing board suggesting it adjourn for 14 days for a “full audit and investigation” before certifying the state’s election results.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/news/michigan-expected-to-certify-election-results-monday-despite-republican-challenge/
Support the USO

rangerrebew

« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2020, 04:26:03 pm »
 BREAKING REPORT: Largest Number of Cluster Votes In Wayne Co. MI Came From Psychiatric Hospital For Patients With Severe Mental Illnesses…And MORE!

By Patty McMurray at 100 Percent FED Up –

Yesterday, data scientist Sarah Eaglesfield tweeted about some interesting facts she uncovered while looking into Wayne County, Michigan’s voter data from the November 2020 election. Her data, so far, explores cluster votes in Michigan’s Wayne County, where hundreds of affidavits have been filed sharing eye-witness accounts of voter fraud and intimidation by paid election workers and officials and Democrat activists present at the TCF Center, where absentee ballots were processed.

Eaglesfield’s
In order – clusters in Wayne County, Michigan with the most votes cast in #Election2020 were:

1. A psychiatric hospital (@NedStaebler is that you?)

This comment directed at Ned Staebler is in reference to his viral, videotaped, unhinged rant directed at the Republican Wayne Co. Board of Canvassers who refused to certify the county’s election last week.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/cluster-votes/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2011-22-20%20%234

Online Hoodat

« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2020, 04:37:54 pm »
Largest Number of Cluster Votes In Wayne Co. MI Came From Psychiatric Hospital For Patients With Severe Mental Illnesses.

Clearly, you have to be crazy to vote Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2020, 07:49:33 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2020, 11:35:44 pm »
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2020, 12:25:29 am »
Michigan certifies Biden victory in another blow to Trump
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/527255-michigan-election-board-certifies-biden-win

I've read and heard that announced a couple of times now.  Waiting now for Trump to concede. Hopefully, he will make it short and sweet.  Nothing more than ... I concede to Joe Biden.  Thank you to all my supporters.  End.  Walk away with head held high.

Meanwhile, Ronna is saying that they will continue investigating.    *****rollingeyes*****   Who is she trying to kid?  She failed miserably in my eyes in making sure that she as head of the RNC would have had systems in place to ensure a fair election.  She's Romney's niece, you know the guy that voted to impeach Trump; would could possibly have gone wrong??

https://www.oann.com/rnc-chair-gop-will-continue-investigation-into-election-fraud/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2020, 12:38:45 am »
I learnt back in 2000 that many legal challenges can't move until after certification, so I don't get the heebie jeebies over stories like this.

It.  Is.  Far.  From.  Over!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2020, 01:37:40 am »
Waiting now for Trump to concede. Hopefully, he will make it short and sweet.  Nothing more than ... I concede to Joe Biden.  Thank you to all my supporters.  End.  Walk away with head held high.

A scene that will be repeated in 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, etc. if the Democrats are allowed to get away with what they've done this year.  Elections have devolved into nothing more than envelope-stuffing and software-hacking exercises for those willing to cheat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2020, 01:41:44 am »
I learnt back in 2000 that many legal challenges can't move until after certification, so I don't get the heebie jeebies over stories like this.

Psalm 23 says "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil".  It doesn't say "Yea, though I walk through the valley of death, . . ."  It says "the shadow of death".  We are being threatened with a shadow.  The enemy is trying to bluff us with a shadow to convince us to give up.  And how do you get rid of a shadow?  Turn on the Light.

We need to shine a light on our election process and reveal all the corruption it contains.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2020, 04:11:17 am »

:yowsa: pointing-up

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2020, 04:13:22 am »
Psalm 23 says "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil".  It doesn't say "Yea, though I walk through the valley of death, . . ."  It says "the shadow of death".  We are being threatened with a shadow.  The enemy is trying to bluff us with a shadow to convince us to give up.  And how do you get rid of a shadow?  Turn on the Light.

We need to shine a light on our election process and reveal all the corruption it contains.
Precisely.

I have talked civilly with a few who might disagree with me on politics, but I keep the topic narrow to point out we all want this to be fair. To be legal. We have a right to have our vote count, and not be polluted by fraud, no matter who you support. Corruption benefits no one in the long run.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2020, 05:13:38 am »

Honestly, I don't see this turning around in our favor.

If the SCOTUS indeed finds its spine there will be blood flowing in the streets.

If the SCOTUS rules against us, I pray many Patriots will go "Postal".

We all need to seriously heed @Lando Lincoln 's suggestion for us to all read "In the Garden of Beasts"

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2020, 05:22:00 am »

Perfectly sums up my feelings about now...  (sniff...sniff)

Online Hoodat

« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2020, 05:29:03 am »
If the SCOTUS indeed finds its spine there will be blood flowing in the streets.

There is always the small chance that the Supreme Court will side with the Constitution.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2020, 05:37:11 am »
A scene that will be repeated in 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, etc. if the Democrats are allowed to get away with what they've done this yeHoar.  Elections have devolved into nothing more than envelope-stuffing and software-hacking exercises for those willing to cheat.

@Hoodat

Elections are now nothing more than a polite pretense to democracy.

It's all over but the shooting and the labor camps.

I would like to blame this on the winners,namely the globalist bankers who have been working on owning the world for a few centuries now,but the truth is they could have never done it without us letting them do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!