General Category > Elections 2020

Michigan: Legal Updates

<< < (3/58) > >>

Wingnut:
Abraham Aiyash is low born Yemeni Muslim savage from Hamtramck, the first Muslim majority city in USA.

It is SOP to resort to attacks like this when they become a majority.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 19, 2020, 02:24:44 pm ---Abraham Aiyash is low born Yemeni Muslim savage from Hamtramck, the first Muslim majority city in USA.

It is SOP to resort to attacks like this when they become a majority.

--- End quote ---

I heard his diatribe in John Brennan's voice.  It's eerie. yymouse

Right_in_Virginia:

Fishrrman:
"In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results"

I guess their guilt finally caught up to them.

Having said that, their "recision" may have come too late, at least at the "county board level".

However...
The election certification still must come before the state board, and like the county boards, it's evenly divided between democrat-communist and Republican board members.

There's no reason why the 2 Republican members of the state board must vote to certify. I would think they still have the power to vote "no" -- particularly since they now have the objections of the two Republican members of the Wayne country board in agreement.

That's only a guess on my part.
Will the two state-level board members do the right thing...?
(and thus force the issue into the state legislature, which is Republican-controlled)

That's the $64k question.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on November 19, 2020, 01:39:43 pm ---Scott Adams Retweeted
Miss Michigan
@correctthemedia

BREAKING VIDEO:

The exact moment Democrat Abraham Aiyash threatened Monica Palmer's children on zoom. This extortion attempt directly influenced the decision to agree to certify the election fraud in #WayneCounty.

Video: 
--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/correctthemedia/status/1328969920357535744

2:54 AM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter for Android

--- End quote ---
At a minimum, he should be up on charges for terrorizing, and attempted extortion is not out of range.

Felony time if anyone has the guts or the integrity to charge him.

Other Federal election tampering laws may apply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version