Author Topic: Dan Farley: Arizona Was Stripped of Election Protections  (Read 521 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 03:28:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Dan Farley: Arizona Was Stripped of Election Protections
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 11:37:22 pm »
I still find it fascinating that in Arizona -- where there was a biden rally and literally NO ONE came -- that he could still win the state.

That suggests two possible causes to me:
1. The leftist/democrat-communists built an effective "underground election apparatus" that worked and successfully threw the election to them by fraud
or
2. That "the candidate really doesn't matter any more" -- in other words, an increasingly-large cohort of "the voters" will vote for ANY democrat-communist candidate regardless of whether he/she appeals to them, or not. In essence, the old "political machine" of the eastern cities, "gone large" -- large enough to win the entire state.

Then again, remember Mitt Romney's "slip of the tongue" about "the 47%" back in 2012. It ain't 2012 no mo', and it ain't 47% no mo', either. It's more than that now, perhaps breaking 50...