Author Topic: Biden: Families Must Be ‘Wearing Masks’ ‘Inside the Home’ Over Thanksgiving  (Read 557 times)

rangerrebew

Biden: Families Must Be ‘Wearing Masks’ ‘Inside the Home’ Over Thanksgiving
Democrat presidential nominee claims he's been advised by unnamed 'health experts'
By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle
 on 18th November 2020 @ 1.00am

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has warned that families must be "wearing masks" during Thanksgiving celebrations, even when they are "inside the home."

Biden made the call during his "COVID-19 briefing" as he continues to play "president-elect."

The former vice president laid down the law for Americans to follow over the holidays.

https://neonnettle.com/news/13280-biden-families-must-be-wearing-masks-inside-the-home-over-thanksgiving

rangerrebew

His advisors are Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin Newsom, and Andrew Cuomo. :thud:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And they can ALL KMHWA!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HAHAHAHAHA! yea sure, sleepy Joe, I'll get right on that!
You fool!
You flaming idiot!
Yep, I'm going to go even further. I'm going to wear a mask in the shower and while I'm in bed sleeping too.
Sure I will! LOL!
Liberals are morons. And they think we are morons too.

This is a sign of things to come. It won't be long now until Cops are pulling people over for 'no mask while driving', even if there is only one person in the car.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

And they will enforce this how?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nope. Not going to happen.

Someone needs to wake Sloe Joe up from his nap down in the basement and inform him, he is NOT the president. President Trump has not conceded, nor has Sloe taken the oath of office.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And they will enforce this how?

Don't underestimate the idiocy and overreach of the leftists --- I imagine that they plan on hiring a special task force to enforce this law consisting of liberals going door to door and pitting neighbor against neighbor.  Gee ... imagine how many jobs this will create.  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jews used to keep an 'emergency ham' during the inquisition and other times.
Because the priests were doing exactly what we are laughing about.
They would go door to door, especially on Passover, to make sure Jews were not observing Judaism.
(which they did anyway, btw)
So Jews would keep an emergency ham hidden somewhere so when the Catholics showed up
they could hurriedly slap it down in the middle of the table as if they were eating it.

*BANG BANG BANG* door
'Why have you disturbed our meal!?'
takes a look around...
'Sorry sir, we thought you were Jewish.'

I guess now in the era of the New Democrat Fascist Party enforcing the 'mask inquisition', everyone will have to keep emergency masks nearby to slap on when they hear there are 'raids' going on in the neighborhood during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

Don't underestimate the idiocy and overreach of the leftists --- I imagine that they plan on hiring a special task force to enforce this law consisting of liberals going door to door and pitting neighbor against neighbor.  Gee ... imagine how many jobs this will create.  *****rollingeyes*****
Finally!  Shovel ready jobs!  "Bring out your dead" after everyone dies from lung infections and pneumonia from the bacteria & mold colonies researchers are finding in the masks.

Online andy58-in-nh

Anyone who knocks on my door to confirm whether or not I'm wearing a mask is going to end up in worse shape than the turkey in my oven.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Kiss my honky white ass?
I was betting on "hairy", but that'll work, too....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Hello, state health department? This is Alexa. I'm hearing suspicious activity in the residence where I am installed. Better send someone to investigate."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

So "unnamed health experts" are going to rule over us?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dancer

"Hello, state health department? This is Alexa. I'm hearing suspicious activity in the residence where I am installed. Better send someone to investigate."
Scary!  Not far-fetched these days.

Online mountaineer

Not beyond the realm of possibility.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Certainly beyond the realm in my home, no Alexa or Siri, no smart TV and no webcams. On top of that it will be very unhealthy for the dept to knock on my door and try to tell me how to live. AFAIK Uncle Plugs hasn't got the authority to tell me to do anything, not that I would anyway.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most important thing I could ever say is:
Do Not Open the Door. (ever)
Let them knock to dawn and night.
DO NOT open the door.