General Category > Elections 2020

Wisconsin: Legal Updates

<< < (35/36) > >>

Hoodat:
The Zapata thumb drive:

Smokin Joe:
Well there is ten electoral votes that went the wrong way, but that ten is ten less for Biden, and ten more for Trump, which makes a difference between the two totals of twenty.

catfish1957:
Wow....

That means there is enough proof that Arizona (11 EV's) Georgia (16 EV's), and WI (10 EV's) were all stolen.

If you add those 37 to Trump's EV Total?

Trump- 269 EV
Biden- 269 EV

And consiering there was enough monkey business in Philly?  I hope there isn't anyone else here at TBR, who thinks that this wasn't outright stolen.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 23, 2024, 03:48:23 pm ---Wow....

That means there is enough proof that Arizona (11 EV's) Georgia (16 EV's), and WI (10 EV's) were all stolen.

If you add those 37 to Trump's EV Total?

Trump- 269 EV
Biden- 269 EV

And consiering there was enough monkey business in Philly?  I hope there isn't anyone else here at TBR, who thinks that this wasn't outright stolen.

--- End quote ---
I think it has been evident to those who simply examined the jumps in Biden's vote counts that there has been a crime committed. What you know, and what you can prove often are different things. It is just now that the proof is emerging.

As Chaucer said, "Murder will out!", and this unprecedented crime is no different.

Consider,too, that this administration has had the assistance and material support of intelligence chiefs*, past and present, people who cut their eye teeth rigging elections elsewhere, and the mechanisms start to come into focus.

*The Hunter Laptop 'hoax' hoax. Q.E.D.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote ---"She brought to light the situation by lying on these applications. By having these fraudulent ballots issued. That’s not blowing the whistle on the problem, it’s aggravating the problem," said Matthew Westphal, assistant district attorney.
--- End quote ---

And cut past all that chest beating boilerplate, that is an admission that there is a problem which is not being dealt with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version