Author Topic: Wisconsin: Legal Updates  (Read 38657 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Wisconsin: Legal Updates
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2022, 11:55:07 am »
 Judge Gableman Issues Subpoenas to Voting Machine Companies Including Dominion Voting Machines in Wisconsin 2020 Election Investigation

Gateway Pundit 1/17/2022

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-big-judge-gableman-issues-subpoenas-voting-machine-companies-including-dominion-voting-machines-wisconsin-2020-election-investigation/

Now this…

Judge Gableman subpoenaed to two voting companies in his continued investigation of the 2020 presidential election.

Gableman subpoenaed Dominion Voting Systems and Electronic Systems & Software (ES&S) of Nebraska.

We have written about both of these companies extensively at The Gateway Pundit.

Former Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman in December issued orders to Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems and Electronic Systems & Software of Nebraska seeking records related to the location of the companies’ voting machines in Wisconsin during the primary and general elections in 2020.

Gableman also seeks information about staff members who worked on Wisconsin machines or communicated with anyone in Wisconsin during that period.

« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2022, 10:56:51 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2022, 01:24:12 am »
NO MORE FRAUD BOXES – Big Ruling By Wisconsin Supreme Court
https://trendingpolitics.com/no-fraud-boxes-big-ruling-by-wisconsin-supreme-court-ethom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2022, 07:54:36 pm »
Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

ICYMI: Over 115K active Wisconsin ghost voters over 100 years old. Thousands more w/ no traceable ID. Zuckerberg partisans INSIDE the Wisconsin state election system with real-time, read-write access able to add, vote & delete ghost voters at will. What a total fraudulent mess.

6:00 PM · Mar 1, 2022  Twitter Web App

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2022, 03:39:39 pm »
Marina Medvin
@MarinaMedvin

"Rampant fraud and abuse occurred statewide at Wisconsin’s nursing homes and other residential care facilities” — Wisconsin Special Counsel

9:18 AM · Mar 3, 2022   Twitter Web App

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2022, 02:44:45 am »
Did You Know Green Bay's Election Was Run by Michael Spitzer Rubenstein From A Hotel Room?

There are so many newsworthy details contained in the just-released Wisconsin Special Counsel Report on the 2020 Election that it’s hard to know where to begin. Every American citizen should read this report because it explains how the election was stolen by Democrats. That alone makes it worthwhile.

Let’s start with this story:

The OSC learned that all machines in Green Bay were ESS machines and were
connected to a secret, hidden Wi-Fi access point at the Grand Hyatt hotel, which was the location used by the City of Green Bay on the day of the 2020 Presidential election. The OSC discovered the Wi-Fi, machines, and ballots were controlled by a single individual who was not a government employee but an agent of a special interest group operating in Wisconsin.

Wow. So one guy hidden at the Grand Hyatt Hotel controlled Green Bay’s election from his room? What is that guy’s name? According to the report: his name is Michael Spitzer Rubenstein. Why was a lawyer from Brooklyn in control of an election in Wisconsin?

That’s a good question. Let’s begin, though, with an explanation of why it’s been so hard to get any good questions answered at all. Just take a look at your calendar: it’s March 2022. The retired Wisconsin Supreme Court judge who conducted this Special Counsel investigation would remind all of us, first, that we’re talking about companies that are hiding their tracks.
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/did-you-know-green-bays-election?s=r
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2022, 11:36:03 am »
Wow. In a just world, people would be wearing orange coveralls and shackles over this.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2022, 02:30:26 pm »
Wow. In a just world, people would be wearing orange coveralls and shackles over this.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2022, 06:21:13 pm »
There is still the lake of fire awaiting in the other world....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2022, 06:26:12 pm »
So we now have three States - Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin, where it has been proven that enough fraudulent votes were submitted to sway the election from Trump to Biden.  Those three states alone would put the electoral vote at 269-269.  And there's still Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nevada. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 06:27:09 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2022, 10:59:35 am »
There is still the lake of fire awaiting in the other world....
Roger that.

I'm glad to be washed in the Blood of The Lamb...

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2022, 07:36:03 pm »
 :police:
In a just world this would be an act of treason and after the firing squad people would be wearing caskets. That's my opinion, and I hold it for anyone that commits treason against the Republic.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2022, 02:58:54 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2022, 04:31:53 pm »
BREAKING BIG: Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules Public Absentee Drop Boxes ILLEGAL!

Bad news for Democrats!

Looks like they'll be switching to Private Absentee Drop Boxes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2022, 05:13:09 pm »
Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Violate State Law

Jacob Bliss 8 Jul 2022

The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 4-3 on Friday that absentee ballot drop boxes are illegal under Wisconsin law, vindicating a legal argument advanced by the Trump campaign in 2020 — though the ruling will govern elections in 2022 and the future, and cannot change previous election results.

Justice Rebecca Bradley began for the court majority in the new case:

This case concerns two documents created by employees of the Wisconsin Elections Commission (“WEC”). These documents authorize municipal clerks and local election officials to establish ballot drop boxes. According to one of the documents:

A drop box is a secure, locked structure operated by local election officials. Voters may deposit their ballot in a drop box at any time after they receive it in the mail up to the time of the last ballot collection Election Day. Ballot drop boxes can be staffed or unstaffed, temporary or permanent.

The other document adds, “a family member or another person may … return the ballot on behalf of the voter,” i.e., an agent of the voter may place the voter’s absentee ballot in a drop box.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/08/wisconsin-supreme-court-ballot-drop-boxes-violate-state-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2022, 05:53:59 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2024, 03:30:59 pm »
Kimberly Zapata ballot fraud case; guilty as charged on all counts

Christina Van Zelst  |  March 20, 2024  |  5:20pm CDT

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee County jury has reached a verdict in the trial of Kimberly Zapata – and found Zapata guilty on all counts against her.

The jury started deliberations around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday – and the verdict was read just before 4 p.m.

Zapata is the fired Milwaukee Election Commission deputy director accused of illegally requesting military ballots and sending them to the home of State Rep. Janel Brandtjen (R-Menomonee Falls).

The prosecutor in this case said Zapata used her position to commit fraud – while her defense attorney said she just wanted to expose loopholes in the election system.

"She was a whistleblower. She was showing with the truth, with an action, an imperfect action but a truthful action of what was going on," said Dan Adams, defense attorney.

"She brought to light the situation by lying on these applications. By having these fraudulent ballots issued. That’s not blowing the whistle on the problem, it’s aggravating the problem," said Matthew Westphal, assistant district attorney.  .  .  .

https://www.fox6now.com/news/kimberly-zapata-ballot-fraud-case-guilty-all-counts

This is the same Kimberly Zapata who in 2020 gained notoriety for 'discovering' a flash drive with 120k Biden votes on it in the early morning following the 2020 election:

https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/status/1770825330388820070

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2024, 03:33:40 pm »
The Zapata thumb drive:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2024, 03:45:42 pm »
Well there is ten electoral votes that went the wrong way, but that ten is ten less for Biden, and ten more for Trump, which makes a difference between the two totals of twenty.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2024, 03:48:23 pm »
Wow....

That means there is enough proof that Arizona (11 EV's) Georgia (16 EV's), and WI (10 EV's) were all stolen.

If you add those 37 to Trump's EV Total?

Trump- 269 EV
Biden- 269 EV

And consiering there was enough monkey business in Philly?  I hope there isn't anyone else here at TBR, who thinks that this wasn't outright stolen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2024, 04:04:42 pm »
Wow....

That means there is enough proof that Arizona (11 EV's) Georgia (16 EV's), and WI (10 EV's) were all stolen.

If you add those 37 to Trump's EV Total?

Trump- 269 EV
Biden- 269 EV

And consiering there was enough monkey business in Philly?  I hope there isn't anyone else here at TBR, who thinks that this wasn't outright stolen.
I think it has been evident to those who simply examined the jumps in Biden's vote counts that there has been a crime committed. What you know, and what you can prove often are different things. It is just now that the proof is emerging.

As Chaucer said, "Murder will out!", and this unprecedented crime is no different.

Consider,too, that this administration has had the assistance and material support of intelligence chiefs*, past and present, people who cut their eye teeth rigging elections elsewhere, and the mechanisms start to come into focus.

*The Hunter Laptop 'hoax' hoax. Q.E.D.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2024, 05:12:38 pm »
"She brought to light the situation by lying on these applications. By having these fraudulent ballots issued. That’s not blowing the whistle on the problem, it’s aggravating the problem," said Matthew Westphal, assistant district attorney.

And cut past all that chest beating boilerplate, that is an admission that there is a problem which is not being dealt with.
The Republic is lost.