General Category > Elections 2020

Wisconsin: Legal Updates

<< < (29/36) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Bigun on September 25, 2021, 03:28:46 pm ---I hope you don't think you are alone @Right_in_Virginia it was obvious to me what was going on LONG ago and now we are seeing the proof.

--- End quote ---
Well, those who will look at the proof are seeing it.

I continue to be amazed at those who think the election was conducted fairly and above board.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 26, 2021, 12:30:27 am ---Well, those who will look at the proof are seeing it.

I continue to be amazed at those who think the election was conducted fairly and above board.

--- End quote ---

Amen!! People need to get their heads out of the sand and face reality!!! 

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on September 25, 2021, 03:24:52 pm ---My head is about to expode, @Bigun     .......

--- End quote ---

Please capture video if it does. I think we could sell tickets.

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 26, 2021, 12:30:27 am ---Well, those who will look at the proof are seeing it.

--- End quote ---

It's not a matter of believing the election had massive fraud, it's a matter of: what the hell can we do about it? The Dems have been cheating for decades.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: BassWrangler on September 26, 2021, 05:21:04 am ---It's not a matter of believing the election had massive fraud, it's a matter of: what the hell can we do about it? The Dems have been cheating for decades.

--- End quote ---
Indeed. But until enough people realize it and quit making excuses for accepting that outcome, it will continue.
At the rate things are going we'd better figure out how to stop it soon, while there still is a country.
Short of crying foul at the precinct level on livestream and turning out large, immediate rowdy protest crowds, I don't know.
(In my best John Wayne/Zombie apocalypse survivor voice) "If ya kill 'em, they'll just keep voting! "

////00000////

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version