General Category > Elections 2020

Wisconsin: Legal Updates

<< < (28/36) > >>

Bigun:
Wisconsin Group Finds 23,000 State Voters With The Same Phone Number

Although the Democrats continue to control Washington and the White House, they forget that major 2020 election audits are still taking place all over the country. While people might have believed that Joe Biden became the most voted for president in all of history on election night, seeing him in action has left many wondering if former president Donald Trump was right – yet again. With just a couple of days, until some audits are revealed, a group in Wisconsin called the Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open and Transparent) is asking election officials why 23,000 of the state’s voters share the same phone number?...

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Bigun on September 25, 2021, 03:17:43 pm ---Wisconsin Group Finds 23,000 State Voters With The Same Phone Number

Although the Democrats continue to control Washington and the White House, they forget that major 2020 election audits are still taking place all over the country. While people might have believed that Joe Biden became the most voted for president in all of history on election night, seeing him in action has left many wondering if former president Donald Trump was right – yet again. With just a couple of days, until some audits are revealed, a group in Wisconsin called the Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open and Transparent) is asking election officials why 23,000 of the state’s voters share the same phone number?...

--- End quote ---

And we still even have Briefers who don't think this thing was stolen.  These stories are littered all over the 6 states that Biden cheated.  I also think they had their sites on NC, but came up a bit short.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Bigun on September 25, 2021, 03:17:43 pm ---Wisconsin Group Finds 23,000 State Voters With The Same Phone Number

--- End quote ---

My head is about to expode, @Bigun     .......

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on September 25, 2021, 03:24:52 pm ---My head is about to expode, @Bigun     .......

--- End quote ---

And the odds of getting this story off page 12 is about 1 in a 1000000000.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on September 25, 2021, 03:24:52 pm ---My head is about to expode, @Bigun     .......

--- End quote ---

I hope you don't think you are alone @Right_in_Virginia it was obvious to me what was going on LONG ago and now we are seeing the proof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version