Author Topic: Wisconsin: Legal Updates  (Read 34352 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Wisconsin: Legal Updates
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2020, 04:11:49 pm »
See now this is something... is there enough time?

LOL!  Nope, that's why we're finding about it now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2020, 05:04:02 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

And what, exactly, is the substantive response to this testimony?

ForAmerica
@ForAmerica

"Three million people properly voted in the state of Wisconsin. More than 200,000 identified during this recount did not. But those votes got counted. Our statute says they should not have been. That in our view is a taint on our election in Wisconsin." -- Attorney James Troupis

Video:  

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/1339237075678343171

12:05 PM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1339255442694868992

Paging Ron Johnson, please pick up the white courtesy phone.  Your objection is needed on Jan 6.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2020, 04:23:24 am »
Second Biden Elector in Wisconsin Falsely Claimed Indefinite Confinement

Dan O'Donnell   |   Dec 16, 2020

A second presidential elector who cast one of Wisconsin's ten electoral votes for Joe Biden in Madison this week falsely claimed to be indefinitely confined to her home and likely committed election fraud, "The Dan O'Donnell Show" has discovered.

A Wisconsin Elections Commission list of indefinitely confined voters shows that Shelia Stubbs, a Democratic State Representative in Madison, claimed indefinite confinement even though she has actively campaigned for re-election this fall and has been active in her family's church.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-12-16-second-biden-elector-in-wisconsin-falsely-claimed-indefinite-confinement/

This is the second Biden elector from Wisconsin who is in willful violation of Wisconsin's 'indefinite confinement' statute.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2020, 10:12:59 pm »
This is the second Biden elector from Wisconsin found so far who is in willful violation of Wisconsin's 'indefinite confinement' statute.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2020, 12:27:11 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2021, 02:43:14 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2021, 02:45:29 pm »
Report: Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000 Ballots in State Biden Won by 20,000

Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / August 27, 2021

Wisconsin lost track of more than 82,000 mail-in ballots cast in the state in the November 2020 elections—more than four times the margin of difference separating the two presidential candidates in the state, according to a report by the nonprofit Public Interest Legal Foundation. 

The legal foundation, an election integrity watchdog group, released a research brief Friday looking at one of the most closely contested states in the 2020 presidential election.

However, the Wisconsin Elections Commission disputes those findings, as the commission spokesman said the report “mischaracterizes election systems and cherry-picks data,” adding, it is “unreliable and frankly, it’s sloppy work.”

Joe Biden defeated then-President Donald Trump by 20,682 votes in Wisconsin in the November presidential election. However, according to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in the state were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/27/report-wisconsin-lost-track-of-82000-ballots-in-state-biden-won-by-20000/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2021, 04:33:21 pm »
However, the Wisconsin Elections Commission disputes those findings, as the commission spokesman said the report “mischaracterizes election systems and cherry-picks data,” adding, it is “unreliable and frankly, it’s sloppy work.”

So is having 82,000+ ballots unaccounted for...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2021, 03:17:43 pm »
Wisconsin Group Finds 23,000 State Voters With The Same Phone Number

Although the Democrats continue to control Washington and the White House, they forget that major 2020 election audits are still taking place all over the country. While people might have believed that Joe Biden became the most voted for president in all of history on election night, seeing him in action has left many wondering if former president Donald Trump was right – yet again. With just a couple of days, until some audits are revealed, a group in Wisconsin called the Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open and Transparent) is asking election officials why 23,000 of the state’s voters share the same phone number?...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2021, 03:19:51 pm »

Although the Democrats continue to control Washington and the White House, they forget that major 2020 election audits are still taking place all over the country. While people might have believed that Joe Biden became the most voted for president in all of history on election night, seeing him in action has left many wondering if former president Donald Trump was right – yet again. With just a couple of days, until some audits are revealed, a group in Wisconsin called the Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open and Transparent) is asking election officials why 23,000 of the state’s voters share the same phone number?...

And we still even have Briefers who don't think this thing was stolen.  These stories are littered all over the 6 states that Biden cheated.  I also think they had their sites on NC, but came up a bit short.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2021, 03:24:52 pm »

My head is about to expode, @Bigun     .......

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2021, 03:27:07 pm »

And the odds of getting this story off page 12 is about 1 in a 1000000000.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2021, 03:28:46 pm »

I hope you don't think you are alone @Right_in_Virginia it was obvious to me what was going on LONG ago and now we are seeing the proof.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 03:30:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2021, 12:30:27 am »
I hope you don't think you are alone @Right_in_Virginia it was obvious to me what was going on LONG ago and now we are seeing the proof.
Well, those who will look at the proof are seeing it.

I continue to be amazed at those who think the election was conducted fairly and above board.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2021, 12:33:20 am »

I continue to be amazed at those who think the election was conducted fairly and above board.

Amen!! People need to get their heads out of the sand and face reality!!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2021, 05:20:15 am »

Please capture video if it does. I think we could sell tickets.

BassWrangler

« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2021, 05:21:04 am »

It's not a matter of believing the election had massive fraud, it's a matter of: what the hell can we do about it? The Dems have been cheating for decades.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2021, 06:43:22 am »
It's not a matter of believing the election had massive fraud, it's a matter of: what the hell can we do about it? The Dems have been cheating for decades.
Indeed. But until enough people realize it and quit making excuses for accepting that outcome, it will continue.
At the rate things are going we'd better figure out how to stop it soon, while there still is a country.
Short of crying foul at the precinct level on livestream and turning out large, immediate rowdy protest crowds, I don't know.
(In my best John Wayne/Zombie apocalypse survivor voice) "If ya kill 'em, they'll just keep voting! "

////00000////

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2021, 07:58:31 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2021, 11:42:01 pm »
Wisconsin Sheriff's Investigation: Election Laws Not Just Broken But 'Shattered' During 2020 Election
By Nick Arama | Oct 28, 2021 7:00 PM ET

Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling announced today the results of an investigation into election law problems in Racine County and Wisconsin.

“Election statute was in fact not just broken, but shattered by members of the Wisconsin Elections Commission,” Schmaling said.

Schmaling and Sgt. Michael Luell, who led the investigation, said that they determined that eight people were living at the Ridgewood Care Center who had diminished capacity and who couldn’t even recognize family members at the Ridgewood Care Center had nonetheless voted by mail-in ballots. The investigation began on the complaint of one woman who said her mother voted despite not even being able to recognize her and beginning to hallucinate.

Schmaling said that they might forward recommendations to the local DA but that they actually wanted a statewide investigation because they believed the problem was greater than in the one home but Luell’s investigation so far had only pertained to the one home.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/28/wisconsin-sheriffs-investigation-election-laws-not-just-broken-but-shattered-during-2020-election-n465329
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2021, 09:39:10 am »
@Bigun

Causen dey all be libbing in de same BIG-ass house,dummy!
It's the only payphone in town....

C S Lewis