General Category > Elections 2020

Wisconsin: Legal Updates

<< < (3/36) > >>

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on November 18, 2020, 01:46:35 am ---skeeter wrote:
"I wonder if SCOTUS will be moved by this overwhelming preponderance of evidence."

Even if they were... what kind of "judicial relief" can they order?

--- End quote ---
after what happened in Michigan today I'm beginning to think it is possible more counties will refuse to certify results.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on November 18, 2020, 01:41:55 am ---Never mind.  I should not have suspected sarcasm from you.  My mistake.

--- End quote ---

:silly: Alright. I guess I deserved that.  :beer:

But yes, I was being serious.

Absalom:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 18, 2020, 01:31:53 am ---Oh, that's a very neat argument.

--- End quote ---
----------------------------
Roamer, a reflection.
The paranoia on parade has reached crescendo levels for some;
requiring medical attention!!!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Absalom on November 18, 2020, 05:12:31 am -------------------------------
Roamer, a reflection.
The paranoia on parade has reached crescendo levels for some;
requiring medical attention!!!

--- End quote ---

I am a step off of that @Absalom ... But I surely see it. To read through these threads you would think that every precinct everywhere is full of cheating Democrats, which is probably part of what offends @Victoria33 so much. By and large I think that our elections and their officials and workers try hard to uphold the standard one would expect.

But I am willing to entertain claims of malfeasance - Even massive fraud - But as one might suppose, proof is required. I think there will always be some cheating. That is unavoidable.

This particular instance is more along the lines of what I would expect as endemic - A small precinct overtaken by partisans, who try to shovel truckloads of fraudulent ballots through... That they did their work so very well winds up being their undoing, when the number of ballots they supposedly processed  out-does their literal and mechanical means.

They have certainly cheated an order of magnitude above their capacity to process... And that is a hard argument to deny. That brings a chuckle... Maybe even a chortle... When they get hoisted upon their own petard. As they damn well should.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 18, 2020, 07:24:18 am ---...To read through these threads you would think that every precinct everywhere is full of cheating Democrats,...

--- End quote ---

Nope! Just a few precincts in Philly, Pittsburg, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, and Las Vegas.  But there is likely a lot in other places as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version